|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the zoo does Seinfeld talk about?
(a) The monkey house
(b) The snake house
(c) The lion's den
(d) The bird house
2. What does Seinfeld's unemployed friend have to work hard at doing?
(a) Waking up in the morning
(b) Feeling happy
(c) Keeping his benefits
(d) Finding something to do
3. What is Seinfeld afraid about hiring for his apartment?
(a) A storyteller
(b) A clown
(c) A maid
(d) A man servant
4. What does Seinfeld think workers should come up with so they don't have to think of different replies?
(a) A handshake
(b) A look
(c) A code
(d) A dance
5. What kind of uniform caused boys to beat Seinfeld up?
(a) Salvation Army
(b) Cub Scouts
6. What kind of security guards does Seinfeld talk about?
(a) Museum security guards
(b) Supermarket security guards
(c) Bank security guards
(d) Celebrity security guards
7. What type of place does Seinfeld find too strict?
(b) Health clubs
(c) Ski resorts
8. What does Seinfeld say he has never had?
(a) A Long Island Ice Tea
(b) A long term relationship
(c) A Budweiser
(d) A real job
9. What invention does Seinfeld talk about?
(a) The bicycle
(b) The axle
(c) The helmet
(d) The wheel
10. What newspapers does Seinfeld particularly dislike?
(a) The local newspapers
(b) The weekday newspapers
(c) The Sunday newspapers
(d) The tabloid newspapers
11. What kind of knives does Seinfeld say TV encouraged him to buy?
(a) Quang knives
(b) Ginsu knives
(c) Rotor knives
(d) Jaksu knives
12. What does Seinfeld think people do too much of in the movies?
13. Where does Seinfeld think is a scary place to work?
14. What was Seinfeld not very good at as a child?
15. Why did Seinfeld not call the police when someone robbed his house?
(a) There is nothing they could do
(b) He had just stolen some food
(c) He was too busy
(d) The robbers did him favor
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Seinfeld say cannot tell time?
2. What does Seinfeld say hunger can lead to?
3. What does Seinfeld think has gotten more complicated at the doctors?
4. Why does Seinfeld think his parents live in Florida?
5. What kind of shows does Seinfeld find very entertaining?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)