|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal did Seinfeld have as a pet?
(a) A parakeet
(b) A dog
(c) A mouse
(d) A cat
2. What job does Seinfeld say he would like to have?
3. What kind of shows does Seinfeld find very entertaining?
(a) Strip shows
(b) Sex shows
(c) Fashion shows
(d) Horse shows
4. What does Seinfeld say that talk show hosts never seem to know?
(a) How much time they have left
(b) How much money they earn
(c) Who their friends are
(d) Who their guests are
5. What invention does Seinfeld talk about?
(a) The wheel
(b) The axle
(c) The bicycle
(d) The helmet
6. What does Seinfeld call footballers?
(a) A bunch of good looking guys
(b) A bunch of confused looking boneheads
(c) A bunch of millionnaires running after a ball
(d) A bunch of college drop outs getting paid more than him
7. What does Seinfeld think a museum security cannot stop someone from doing?
(a) Talking loudly
(c) Not paying
(d) Staying the night
8. Why does Seinfeld not want his questions about Superman answered?
(a) There are better things to do
(b) He thinks he will be disappointed
(c) He wants to leave it a mystery
(d) He wants to keep enjoying it
9. What women's sport does Seinfeld say he likes?
(b) Beach volleyball
10. What does Seinfeld say he imagined he could taste the difference between as a kid?
11. Who do women carry photographs of?
(a) Their children
(b) Their lovers
(c) Everyone they have ever met
(d) Their family members
12. What did Seinfeld's parakeet use to fly into?
13. What does Seinfeld hate the clerk doing when he goes shopping?
(a) Verifying his credit card
(b) Asking him if he is Jerry Seinfeld
(c) Telling him one of his jokes
(d) Telling him he has made a good choice
14. What does Seinfeld think workers should come up with so they don't have to think of different replies?
(a) A handshake
(b) A dance
(c) A code
(d) A look
15. How do people know they are getting older?
(a) When they have to take their teeth out to eat
(b) When they find the fish tank interesting
(c) When they can't blow out a candle
(d) When they become hunchbacked
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seinfeld say old people have to continuously look for?
2. What does Seinfeld think makes little sense at movie theaters?
3. What does Seinfeld think is the worst thing about television?
4. What was Seinfeld not very good at as a child?
5. What is Seinfeld afraid about hiring for his apartment?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)