|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Seinfeld not call the police when someone robbed his house?
(a) He had just stolen some food
(b) He was too busy
(c) The robbers did him favor
(d) There is nothing they could do
2. Who does Seinfeld say stands very high?
(a) A psychiatrist
(b) A pharmacist
(c) A policeman
(d) A judge
3. What does Seinfeld say men like to do when watching TV?
(a) Drink beer
(b) Play with themselves
(c) Channel surf
(d) Eat chips
4. Why does Seinfeld not talk to people about his work?
(a) They want him to buy them drinks
(b) It makes people nervous
(c) People expect him to be funny
(d) He does not like to show off
5. What did Seinfeld's mother do to the food to get him to eat?
(a) Disguise it
(b) Liquidise it
(c) Make it into a face
(d) Put sugar on it
6. What does Seinfeld call footballers?
(a) A bunch of millionnaires running after a ball
(b) A bunch of good looking guys
(c) A bunch of college drop outs getting paid more than him
(d) A bunch of confused looking boneheads
7. What does Seinfeld think people do too much of in the movies?
8. What should Seinfeld think the IRS should do?
(a) Liven up the process of being audited
(b) Lower the tax rate
(c) Change their name
(d) Move to another universe
9. What does Seinfeld think it must be awful to be called all the time?
(a) A clown
(b) A writer
(c) A lion tamer
(d) A freak
10. What does Seinfeld say he is not good at doing?
(a) Investing money
(b) Falling in love
(d) Drinking beer
11. What does Seinfeld think workers should come up with so they don't have to think of different replies?
(a) A dance
(b) A look
(c) A handshake
(d) A code
12. Who does Seinfeld think should be licensed?
(a) Tarot readers
(b) Dog owners
(d) Cigarette smokers
13. What job does Seinfeld think is the toughest?
(a) Stand up
(b) Construction work
(c) Food tasting
14. What kind of animal did Seinfeld have as a pet?
(a) A cat
(b) A parakeet
(c) A dog
(d) A mouse
15. What kind of knives does Seinfeld say TV encouraged him to buy?
(a) Jaksu knives
(b) Quang knives
(c) Ginsu knives
(d) Rotor knives
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of security guards does Seinfeld talk about?
2. What did Seinfeld's teachers write on his test papers?
3. What does Seinfeld say he thinks about a lot?
4. What does Seinfeld think it is fun to do when you are a policeman?
5. What does Seinfeld say people like to recommend to each other?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)