|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Ride of Your Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seinfeld say he imagined he could taste the difference between as a kid?
2. Why can't comedians do "to be continued" shows?
(a) The joke would not make sense
(b) They would have to hire the same place out again
(c) People would be angry
(d) People would not come back
3. What does Seinfeld believe does not exist?
(b) Dry cleaning
(c) Nice people
4. Who does Seinfeld think should be licensed?
(a) Cigarette smokers
(b) Dog owners
(c) Tarot readers
5. Why does Seinfeld say it is hard to do favors for people?
(a) No one wants you to do them a favor
(b) No one appreciates them
(c) It is too time consuming
(d) It is boring
Short Answer Questions
1. Who thinks their audience is dumb?
2. What job does Seinfeld think is the best in law enforcement?
3. What kind of knives does Seinfeld say TV encouraged him to buy?
4. What does Seinfeld hate saying?
5. Who does Seinfeld think it would be uncomfortable saying hello to everyday?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)