|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Ride of Your Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Seinfeld think the ambulance stickers are dangerous?
(a) A driver could get in an accident reading it
(b) A driver gets nervous when he reads it
(c) A driver immediately stops when he reads it
(d) A driver never looks into his mirror to read it
2. Why does Seinfeld think that all men are homophobes?
(a) They don't like themselves
(b) They don't understand them
(c) They are scared
(d) They are suggestible
3. What did Seinfeld's parakeet use to fly into?
4. What does Seinfeld compare divorce to?
(a) Being at war
(b) Being impeached
(c) Being caught by the police
(d) Being expelled
5. What does Seinfeld say allows you a second chance?
(a) Writing a novel
(b) Filming a movie
(c) Your parents
(d) Your best friends
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seinfeld say is the downside of receiving a message on your answering machine?
2. Why is Seinfeld disappointed when someone answers the phone?
3. What does Seinfeld think life boils down to?
4. Why does Seinfeld find ambulance windshield stickers amusing?
5. Who does Seinfeld feel sorry for in the subway?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)