|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Shut Up and Drive.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Seinfeld feel sorry for in the subway?
(a) The train driver
(b) The cleaner
(c) The token taker
(d) The ticket seller
2. Which of the following is an example of a bad gift?
(a) Shower radio
(b) Porn magazine
(c) Shower cap
(d) Beer mats
3. Why does Seinfeld believe people invented the answering machine?
(a) People have nothing to say to each other
(b) People always need to say something
(c) People hate to miss out
(d) People were bored
4. What of the following does Seinfeld list as a small thing on a plane?
(a) TV screen
5. Why does Seinfeld think that planes are sometime late?
(a) The pilot is drunk
(b) They have to arrange a party in the city they are traveling to
(c) They have lost the keys
(d) They have to fix the plane
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Seinfeld still too self-conscious to buy?
2. What does Seinfeld think is a reflection of how you feel when you wake up in a strange house after a date?
3. What does Seinfeld believe is the uniform for all men?
4. Why does Seinfeld think the ambulance stickers are dangerous?
5. What does Seinfeld talk about a woman doing to her legs?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)