|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Shut Up and Drive.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seinfeld wonder if there are keys to?
(a) A helicopter
(b) A plane
(c) A ferry
(d) A fighter jet
2. Who does Seinfeld feel sorry for in the subway?
(a) The cleaner
(b) The token taker
(c) The ticket seller
(d) The train driver
3. What is Seinfeld uncertain about doing during sex?
4. What does Seinfeld say allows you a second chance?
(a) Writing a novel
(b) Your best friends
(c) Filming a movie
(d) Your parents
5. What is the title of the first section of this chapter?
(a) On the Ground
(b) Fun, Fun, Fun
(c) Look, Up in the Air
(d) Is it a Bird?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seinfeld say he is curious about?
2. What does Seinfeld's hair always say in the morning when he wakes up in a strange bed?
3. What does Seinfeld think a woman has to like about the man she is dating?
4. What do you risk happening at the end of a date?
5. What makes Seinfeld more nervous than flying?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)