|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Thing is the Thing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seinfeld say is like a mirage in the desert?
(a) Drinking fountains
(b) Learner drivers
(d) Handicap parking spaces
2. What kind of security guards does Seinfeld talk about?
(a) Museum security guards
(b) Supermarket security guards
(c) Bank security guards
(d) Celebrity security guards
3. What kind of deodorant does Seinfeld say he does not like?
(a) Spray deodrant
(b) All deodrant
(c) Deodrant with cologne
(d) Roll on deodrant
4. Why is Seinfeld always nervous when he drives to the airport?
(a) He may miss his flight
(b) He may have forgotten something
(c) He may crash
(d) He may have to pick up a strange hitchhiker
5. What does Seinfeld say he is not good at doing?
(b) Drinking beer
(c) Falling in love
(d) Investing money
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seinfeld think is the worst thing about television?
2. What does Seinfeld say is worse than paying your taxes?
3. What will people in New York do to get a parking space?
4. What does Seinfeld think is funny?
5. What item of clothing does Seinfeld think a naked person should wear?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)