Chapter 1, Freeway of Love
• Seinfeld says dating is like a job interview except that at the end you risk the chance of being naked.
• Seinfeld says he finds women with breathy voices sexy.
• Seinfeld thinks that it is important to the woman what kind of job a man has, but that the man just cares whether the woman is beautiful.
• Seinfeld says he hates blind dates, especially ones set up by friends because it gives you an idea about what they really think about you.
• Seinfeld finds ending a date with someone you don't like is awkward because there is no polite way to say goodbye.
• Seinfeld believes there should be a sexual rulebook to help a person when a sexual conflict arises.
• Seinfeld believes men are like firemen when it comes to sex, always ready in minutes, whereas women are like fire. They need the right conditions...
This section contains 1,720 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)