Mid-Book Test (up to Part Three: Resolution - Prologue, Chapter Twelve, Worth the Troubles and Chapter Thirteen, Repairing the Damage)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. To where are Catti-brie and Drizzt traveling at the beginning of Chapter Two?
2. Where do the Matrons at the meeting light a fire?
3. At what are the dwarves busy doing?
4. What does Drizzt do to the figurine in Chapter Thirteen?
5. What does Jarlaxle believe about what is happening to Lolth.
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does Jarlaxle find out that...
This section contains 1,338 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)