|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many soldiers does Sumpet's orders add to the battle at Keeper's Dale?
2. What does Drizzt do to the figurine in Chapter Thirteen?
(a) Puts it on a shelf.
(b) Dips it in a bucket of mead.
(c) Clears the dried salve from the neck.
(d) Gives it to Catti-brie.
3. What happens to Bidderdoo as he is working a spell?
(a) A troll crushes him.
(b) A stalactite falls on him.
(c) He trips and ruins the spell.
(d) He is hit by a dart.
4. Who does Sumpet order to join the battle at Keeper's Dale?
(a) The dwarfs on the west door.
(b) The dwarfs at the gatehouse.
(c) The gnomes in the inner city.
(d) The dwarfs in the tunnels.
5. From where is Lady Alustriel?
(a) Mithral Hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are in the army that is coming to Mithral Hall besides drow?
2. What does Berg'inyon believe as he surveys the battlefield?
3. What are the orders to the drow army concerning Blingdenstone?
4. What does Bensell asks Berkthgar to do?
5. What does Jarlaxle think will happen if Matron Baenre fails in Mithral Hall?
Short Essay Questions
1. For what is Bidderdoo responsible during the attack and what happens with him and the kobold?
2. What does Drizzt discuss in his prologue to Chapter Twenty-Three?
3. What does Frible tell Belwar about Blingdenstone?
4. What does Baenre decide to do after she learns that Uthegental has been killed?
5. How is Drizzt almost killed when he is battling a Minotau and how is he saved?
6. What does Belwar think about as the drow armies advance?
7. What does Drizzt do with the figurine in Chapter Thirteen?
8. What overwhelms Bidderdoo and what is his reaction to being attacked by a kobold?
9. Why does Lady Alustriel finally enter the battle, what does she do, and what happens to her when she does?
10. What does Lady Alustriel do at the beginning of the battle and for what are her knights responsible?
This section contains 934 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)