|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the creature who knocked Bruenor over?
(a) It is taken prisoner.
(b) Drizzt kills it.
(c) Catti-brie kills it.
(d) It runs away.
2. What is Alustriel thinking about at the beginning of Chapter Twenty-Five?
(a) How to attack the drow.
(b) What is happening in her city.
(c) How to heal her wound.
(d) How to form a fireball.
3. Where is K'yorl when Baenre calls her?
(a) In Lolth's chapel.
(b) In a walled garden.
(c) In her chambers.
(d) On a marble throne.
4. How does Bidderdoo feel about the battle between Pwent's dwarfs and the kobold?
5. What do the drow do about Guenhwyvar?
(a) Try to capture her with a net.
(b) Shoot darts towards her.
(c) Avoid her.
(d) Surround her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is responsible for casting a spell that will cause the ceilings of the tunnels to collapse?
2. Who is leading the drows in Chapter Seventeen?
3. Why did the svirfnebli abandon their homes?
4. Who is with Belwar Dissengulp while he is waiting in Chapter Twelve?
5. Who does Sumpet order to join the battle at Keeper's Dale?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Baenre decide to do after she learns that Uthegental has been killed?
2. What does Drizzt do with the figurine in Chapter Thirteen?
3. Describe how Uthegental is killed.
4. What overwhelms Bidderdoo and what is his reaction to being attacked by a kobold?
5. Why might those in Keeper's Dale have a rough battle?
6. Why does Matron Baenre want a cavern, what does Jarlaxle want to do about the battle and what does Methil suggest to him?
7. How does Baenre know what to do about K'yorl and what does the sulfur enable her to do?
8. What does Belwar think about as the drow armies advance?
9. How does Matron Baenre finally punish K'yorl?
10. What does Drizzt do when he goes to where Catti-brie is practicing her sword? What does he notice about her sword?
This section contains 853 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)