|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Matron Baenre find amusing about her song and Uthegental?
(a) Their friendly competition.
(b) Their rivaly.
(c) Their love of her.
(d) Their friendship.
2. What are the orders to the drow army concerning Blingdenstone?
(a) Surround it.
(b) There are no orders concerning Blingdenstone.
(c) Not to attack it.
(d) Burn it down.
3. What does Berg'inyon think of Sumpet's orders?
(a) He is frightened by it.
(b) He has no opinion.
(c) He thinks it is a smart move.
(d) He thinks it is foolish.
4. What does Drizzt notice as he and Catti are fighting?
(a) The sword is wider than it was.
(b) The sword is shorter than it was.
(c) The pommel of the sword has changed.
(d) Catti now uses both hands to fight.
5. From where is Lady Alustriel?
(a) Mithral Hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What quality does Alustriel think Silverymoon is losing?
2. What does Alustriel do near the Keeper's Dale?
3. Why is the way to the west closed to Bensell and his men?
4. Why does Uthegental attempt to reach Keeper's Dale?
5. What happens to the creature who knocked Bruenor over?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Lady Alustriel considering about her home city as she watches her knights battle drow?
2. What does Drizzt do when he goes to where Catti-brie is practicing her sword? What does he notice about her sword?
3. Describe how Uthegental is killed.
4. How do Pwent and his men help Bidderdoo fulfill his mission?
5. How does Matron Baenre finally punish K'yorl?
6. Who are the first group on the dwarf side to see battle and what kind of different weapon do they use?
7. Why does Jarlaxle decide to let Matron Baenre go ahead with her battle plans?
8. What does Lady Alustriel do at the beginning of the battle and for what are her knights responsible?
9. Why is Catti-brie crying when Drizzt finds her on the plateau and how do she and he resolve her problem?
10. For what is Bidderdoo responsible during the attack and what happens with him and the kobold?
This section contains 1,010 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)