|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who walks in the room as the flames leap up at the Matrons' meeting?
(b) Matron Taner'ri.
2. What is the second item the Matrons throw in the fire?
(a) A goblet of blood.
(b) A lump of sulfur.
(c) A spider mask.
(d) A snake.
3. Who keeps a gate to Menzoberranzan open?
(a) Lolth's priestesses.
(c) Matron Baenre.
4. Who visits Matron Baenre in Chapter Ten?
(a) An avatar of Lolth.
5. For whom is Bruenor Battlehammer trying to find a replacement?
(a) His former high priest.
(b) His general of the army.
(c) His councilor.
(d) His armorer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tanar'ri enterJarlaxle's private cave?
2. What does Jarlaxle believe about what is happening to Lolth.
3. From what place has Errtu been banished?
4. Why do the people who are watching Berg'inyon panic?
5. To where are Jarlaxle and Gromph transported in Chapter Four?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Berkthgar act during his duel with Catti-brie and what is the result of the duel?
2. What does Lolth tell Errtu about the pantheon and the future and what does she fear?
3. What does Gromph ask Jarlaxle and what does Jarlaxle tell him?
4. What are Jarlaxle's thoughts on the discussion he had with Gromph after Gromph leaves him?
5. How does Jarlaxle find out that Baenre will prevail?
6. What does Matron Baenre ask of Methil for her daughters and what happens?
7. What do Drizzt and Catti-brie do in Chapter Three at the beginning, who does he call, how does he call it and what do they when they finish?
8. What does Drizzt do about his panther, how does the figurine respond and what does Catti-brie do? What is the end result for the panther?
9. Why is Errtu angry at Lolth and what does she promise him?
10. What happens to Guenhwyvar when Drizzt attempts to send her back to the Astral Plane?
This section contains 910 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)