|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jarlaxle believe he is talking to at the opening of Chapter Four?
2. How does K'yorl plan to react to the problems with magic?
(a) Leave until it is over.
(b) Challenge Lolth for an answer.
(c) No let anyone know she is causing the problems.
(d) Use it to her advantage.
3. Who visits Matron Baenre in Chapter Ten?
(a) An avatar of Lolth.
4. What does Matron Baenre throw in a rage in Chapter 8?
(a) A glass goblet.
(b) A weighing stone.
(c) A mirror.
(d) A pendent.
5. What does Matron Baenre want Methil to do in Chapter 7?
(a) Kill the Matron of the Third House.
(b) Go see Lolth.
(c) Take her daughters out of the country.
(d) Prove to her daughters the magic is not gone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Thibbledorf Pwent doing when Catti-brie and Drizzt stop to talk to him?
2. What does Drizzt say Lolth represents?
3. What do Catti-brie and Drizzt say to Thibbledorf?
4. Of what is Lolth afraid will happen if she becomes involved in the troubles?
5. What does Errtu try to do in Chapter Eleven?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter Nine why does Matron Baenre hold a meeting with her children and what does she tell them?
2. Why is Harkle Harpell's eyes at King Battlehammer's hall?
3. What does Drizzt ask himself about faith and what is his answer?
4. Why is Errtu angry at Lolth and what does she promise him?
5. Who do Catti-brie and Drizzt talk to as they travel in Chapter Two, what do they ask him, what is his response and what does Drizzt promise him?
6. How does Jarlaxle find out that Baenre will prevail?
7. What does Gromph ask Jarlaxle and what does Jarlaxle tell him?
8. What are Firble and Belwar doing in the tunnels? What does Belwar want to do in the tunnels?
9. Why does Uthegental Armgo visit Jarlaxle?
10. What do the Matrons do at the gathering to prepare for K'yorl?
This section contains 874 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)