|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position does Uthegental Armgo hold?
(a) Commander of Mithral Hall's guard.
(b) Drizzt's superior officer.
(c) Matron Baenre's second in command.
(d) Weapons master of the second House of Menzoberranzan.
2. Who walks in the room as the flames leap up at the Matrons' meeting?
(c) Matron Taner'ri.
3. To where are Catti-brie and Drizzt traveling at the beginning of Chapter Two?
4. What does Gromph what to know from Jarlaxle?
(a) If he has been to the Fourth House.
(b) If he has talked to Lolth lately.
(c) If his mother is still sane.
(d) If other Houses are planning to attack Baenre House.
5. What does Drizzt think about the gods allowing people to see them?
(a) Where does faith fit in.
(b) They should do it more often.
(c) It is not good for the world.
(d) It is too overwhelming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second item the Matrons throw in the fire?
2. What does Jarlaxle decide will happen to him if the magic does not return?
3. From what does Berg'inyon think the trouble with the fence is?
4. Of what is Lolth afraid will happen if she becomes involved in the troubles?
5. Where are the tunnels located that Firble and Belwar Dissengulp are searching?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Harkle Harpell's eyes at King Battlehammer's hall?
2. What are Firble and Belwar doing in the tunnels? What does Belwar want to do in the tunnels?
3. Why is Errtu angry at Lolth and what does she promise him?
4. What does Lolth tell Errtu about the pantheon and the future and what does she fear?
5. Who visits Jarlaxle in Chapter Ten and why?
6. Who saves Matron Baenre from K'yorl and what does K'yorl do?
7. At the beginning of the book why is Errtu angered and what does Errtu believe?
8. In Chapter Nine why does Matron Baenre hold a meeting with her children and what does she tell them?
9. What does Matron Baenre ask of Methil for her daughters and what happens?
10. What do the Matrons do at the gathering to prepare for K'yorl?
This section contains 864 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)