|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Matron Baenre tell her children to keep a secret?
(a) Their house is the only one with magic.
(b) They are no longer the strongest house.
(c) Lolth is protecting their house.
(d) The other three houses have magic.
2. What kind of comments does Berkthgar make to Catti-brie?
(a) He comments on her relationship to Regis.
(b) He comments on her relationship with Drizzt.
(c) He gives a commentary on her father.
(d) Lewd, sexually explicit ones.
3. What does Matron Baenre call from the Abyss?
(a) A dark angel.
(b) A hobgoblin.
(c) A glabrezu.
(d) The Shadow Bane.
4. For what does Lolth say the time of troubles coming are?
(a) To punish herself.
(b) To clean out the Abyss.
(c) To refine the human race.
(d) To punish the Gods.
5. About what is Matron Baenre frightened?
(a) Lolth is coming to kill her.
(b) The other houses will rise against her.
(c) She is not afraid of anything.
(d) Her children have decided to kill her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jarlaxle believe he is talking to at the opening of Chapter Four?
2. How does Drizzt say he experiences his god?
3. What do Drizzt and Catt-brie do at the opening of Chapter Three?
4. What is it that Catti-brie's sword wants?
5. When was the chapel of Menzoberranzan's First House damaged?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who saves Matron Baenre from K'yorl and what does K'yorl do?
2. Why is Harkle Harpell's eyes at King Battlehammer's hall?
3. What do the Matrons do at the gathering to prepare for K'yorl?
4. Who visits Jarlaxle in Chapter Ten and why?
5. What is Catti-brie's sword's name, how did she get the sword and what does the sword want?
6. What does Matron Baenre do in a fit of rage and what is the result of her actions?
7. What does Drizzt ask himself about faith and what is his answer?
8. What happens when Berg'inyon parries with an elf and how do the others react? Why to they react that way?
9. From where does Errtu watch the combat between the House mothers and what would he like to happen?
10. What does Gromph ask Jarlaxle and what does Jarlaxle tell him?
This section contains 895 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)