|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jarlaxle believe about what is happening to Lolth.
(a) She is not responsible.
(b) She is indifferent to what is happening.
(c) She doesn't know what is happening.
(d) She is responsible.
2. Who does not attend the meeting of the House Matrons?
(a) K'yorl and Ghenni'tiroth
(b) Matron Taner'ri.
(c) Matron Baenre.
(d) Kipa'kta and Trip'yorl
3. From what does Berg'inyon think the trouble with the fence is?
(a) Lolth has died.
(b) Lolth is allowing a conspiracy against his mother.
(c) He doesn't have an opinion.
(d) The magic is not available.
4. What does Catti-brie do about Berkthgar?
(a) Challenge him to a duel.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Marry him.
(d) Talk him out of his anger.
5. Why does Tanar'ri enterJarlaxle's private cave?
(a) To take him to K'yorl.
(b) To kill him.
(c) To give him a message.
(d) To spy on him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second item the Matrons throw in the fire?
2. What does Matron Baenre throw in a rage in Chapter 8?
3. What is the name of the sword Catti-brie carries?
4. What do Catti-brie and Drizzt say to Thibbledorf?
5. Who keeps a gate to Menzoberranzan open?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Gromph ask Jarlaxle and what does Jarlaxle tell him?
2. How does Berkthgar act during his duel with Catti-brie and what is the result of the duel?
3. What does Lolth tell Errtu about the pantheon and the future and what does she fear?
4. What does Drizzt do about his panther, how does the figurine respond and what does Catti-brie do? What is the end result for the panther?
5. Why is Errtu angry at Lolth and what does she promise him?
6. How does Jarlaxle find out that Baenre will prevail?
7. What does Matron Baenre ask of Methil for her daughters and what happens?
8. What are Firble and Belwar doing in the tunnels? What does Belwar want to do in the tunnels?
9. What is Catti-brie's sword's name, how did she get the sword and what does the sword want?
10. What are the artisans in Mithral Hall doing about the figurine? How are they doing it?
This section contains 932 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)