|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Drizzt encourage the dwarfs left behind to do?
(a) Take no prisoners.
(b) Hide as soon as they hear the army.
(c) Leave their posts and retreat.
(d) Go for the leaders.
2. Who is responsible for casting a spell that will cause the ceilings of the tunnels to collapse?
(d) Bidderdoo Harpell.
3. Why is Matron Baenre not happy about Blingdenstone?
(a) It is empty.
(b) It was not supposed to be attacked.
(c) Her son was killed there.
(d) It had no riches to loot.
4. What does Berg'inyon think of Sumpet's orders?
(a) He has no opinion.
(b) He thinks it is a smart move.
(c) He is frightened by it.
(d) He thinks it is foolish.
5. Where are Berg'inyon and his lizard riders heading in Chapter Twenty-Two?
(a) Keeper's Dale.
(b) Lady Alustriel's tower.
(c) Around the left flank of Berkthgar's men.
(d) Mithral Hall's main door.
6. Who stays behind as the dwarfs retreat?
(a) Those using the battleranger lariats.
(b) The smallest dwarfs who can hide in tiny spaces.
(c) Those too wounded to retreat.
(d) Those who will spring the traps.
7. On what does Uthegental base his decision about Blingdenstone?
(a) To show Baenre he is his own man.
(b) He obeying Lolth.
(c) To gain honor.
(d) Desire for money.
8. What does Bidderdoo do when a kobold rushes him?
(a) Bites the kobold's throat.
(b) Dodges him and hides.
(c) Hits the kobold in the head.
(d) Stomps on the kobold's foot.
9. Why does Matron Baenre think it is a good time to march on Mithral Hall?
(a) The magic is stronger than ever.
(b) Her children's magic has been awaken.
(c) She has Battlehammer prisoner.
(d) Lolth tells her that is true.
10. What does Drizzt do to the figurine in Chapter Thirteen?
(a) Gives it to Catti-brie.
(b) Dips it in a bucket of mead.
(c) Clears the dried salve from the neck.
(d) Puts it on a shelf.
11. What is Uthegental and Baenre's ultimate goal?
(a) To kill Guenhwyvar.
(b) To capture Catti-brie.
(c) To level Mithral Hall.
(d) To capture Drizzt.
12. What does Uthegental decide to do at Blingdenstone?
(a) Leave it for Baenre.
(c) Burn it.
(d) Enter the city.
13. By what is Bruenor knocked over?
(a) A hobgoblin.
(b) A minotaur.
(c) A kobold.
(d) A troll.
14. Why did the svirfnebli abandon their homes?
(a) The town had been burned down.
(b) They wanted to move to Mithral Hall.
(c) On Belwar's advice.
(d) The land was too dry.
15. Who does Sumpet order to join the battle at Keeper's Dale?
(a) The dwarfs in the tunnels.
(b) The dwarfs on the west door.
(c) The dwarfs at the gatehouse.
(d) The gnomes in the inner city.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Drizzt notice as he and Catti are fighting?
2. In Chapter Sixteen what does Drizzt tell Catti-brie about her behavior in his room when she propositioned him?
3. What does Berg'inyon believe as he surveys the battlefield?
4. What is happening in the Undercity of Mithral Hall?
5. Why was Drizzt concerned about how the dwarfs might treat him when they are preparing to fight against the drow?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)