|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Lady Alustriel wounded?
(a) A crossbow shaft.
(b) A minotau hit her in the head.
(c) A fireball from a wizard.
(d) A dart.
2. What does Catti-brie do when she finds out the drow are on their way?
(a) Goes to her bedroom to get some sleep.
(b) Calls for the panther.
(c) Takes the news to her father.
(d) Goes to Drizzt.
3. What does Errtu decide about Lolth's promise?
(a) It is enough to keep him from arguing with her.
(b) He doesn't trust Lolth to keep her promise.
(c) He thinks it will take too long for Lolth to keep her promise.
(d) He wants more than what is promised.
4. What does Drizzt encourage the dwarfs left behind to do?
(a) Go for the leaders.
(b) Hide as soon as they hear the army.
(c) Leave their posts and retreat.
(d) Take no prisoners.
5. What do Lolth and Errtu discuss in Chapter Twelve?
(a) Their views of what is happening at Oblodra.
(b) Why he can't marry Polt'yorl.
(c) Why Lolth killed his son.
(d) Why he has to go to the Material Plane.
6. What happens when a drow tries to shoot Drizzt with a crossbow as he is battling the creature from question #149?
(a) The drow accidentally shoots the creature Drizzt is fighting.
(b) Regis knocks it out of his hand.
(c) The drow accidentally shoots the drow in front of him.
(d) The drow shoots himself.
7. Who stays behind as the dwarfs retreat?
(a) The smallest dwarfs who can hide in tiny spaces.
(b) Those who will spring the traps.
(c) Those using the battleranger lariats.
(d) Those too wounded to retreat.
8. What happens to K'yorl when the magic returns?
(a) She is stronger than before.
(b) She hears Lolth talking to her.
(c) She can hear everyone at one time.
(d) She is no longer a telepath.
9. What do Harkle and Bella don DelRoy encounter towards the end of Chapter Twenty-Four?
(a) An entire company of trolls.
(b) A group of wizards.
(c) Mind slayers.
(d) Fifteen minotaurs.
10. What are the orders to the drow army concerning Blingdenstone?
(a) Burn it down.
(b) Not to attack it.
(c) There are no orders concerning Blingdenstone.
(d) Surround it.
11. Who is responsible for casting a spell that will cause the ceilings of the tunnels to collapse?
(b) Bidderdoo Harpell.
12. Why can't Bruenor get his sword out of a minotaur?
(a) The sword doesn't want to come out, it is drinking blood.
(b) It is put in so deep it is stuck.
(c) Bruenor is too tired to pull on his sword.
(d) The minotaur is holding on to it.
13. Why does Lady Alustrial withhold herself from battle?
(a) Her husband is a prisoner of the drow.
(b) She knows she will be needed later.
(c) She is too frightened to move.
(d) She's not a very good fighter.
14. What is Uthegental and Baenre's ultimate goal?
(a) To capture Drizzt.
(b) To level Mithral Hall.
(c) To capture Catti-brie.
(d) To kill Guenhwyvar.
15. Who is with Belwar Dissengulp while he is waiting in Chapter Twelve?
(b) Several svirfnebli.
(c) Drizzt and Catti-brie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Drizzt notice as he and Catti are fighting?
2. Who does Sumpet order to join the battle at Keeper's Dale?
3. Why was Drizzt concerned about how the dwarfs might treat him when they are preparing to fight against the drow?
4. What does Uthegental decide to do at Blingdenstone?
5. Who comes from the floor as the gnomish priests are working?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)