|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the battleranger lariat do?
(a) Foul up the enemies' horses.
(b) Take out stalactites.
(c) Hang the warriors from the ceiling to drop on the enemy.
(d) Tie the enemy in a bundle.
2. In Chapter Twelve, why is Errtu angry at Lolth?
(a) He isn't allowed to marry the woman he wants.
(b) He can't join the attack on Oblodra.
(c) Lolth killed his son.
(d) He has to go to the Material Plane.
3. What does Drizzt notice as he and Catti are fighting?
(a) The sword is shorter than it was.
(b) The sword is wider than it was.
(c) The pommel of the sword has changed.
(d) Catti now uses both hands to fight.
4. What happens to Bidderdoo as he is working a spell?
(a) He is hit by a dart.
(b) A troll crushes him.
(c) He trips and ruins the spell.
(d) A stalactite falls on him.
5. What happens to K'yorl when the magic returns?
(a) She is no longer a telepath.
(b) She can hear everyone at one time.
(c) She hears Lolth talking to her.
(d) She is stronger than before.
6. In Chapter Twenty-Two what door do the drow locate?
(a) Mithral Hall's eastern door.
(b) Mithral Hall's main door.
(c) The gatehouse door to Settlestone.
(d) The door to Lady Alustriel's tower.
7. Where is K'yorl when Baenre calls her?
(a) In Lolth's chapel.
(b) On a marble throne.
(c) In her chambers.
(d) In a walled garden.
8. What does Drizzt's smile suggest to the dwarfs?
(a) He will stay and cover their retreat.
(b) He has a back up plan.
(c) He loves to be in a battle.
(d) He finds humor in the situation.
9. Who stays behind as the dwarfs retreat?
(a) Those using the battleranger lariats.
(b) Those who will spring the traps.
(c) The smallest dwarfs who can hide in tiny spaces.
(d) Those too wounded to retreat.
10. Who are in the army that is coming to Mithral Hall besides drow?
(a) Goblins and kobolds.
(b) Zombies and ogres.
(c) Ogres and trolls.
(d) Goblins and hobgoblins.
11. What do the Knights in Silver have to do in response to Berkthgar's actions?
(a) Change their course to an easier movement.
(b) Change the plan, but not much.
(c) Alter their plan.
(d) Stay their course.
12. Why does Catti-brie use her sword to cut down a stalactite?
(a) To fall on one of the trolls.
(b) To use to hide behind.
(c) It is blocking her vision.
(d) To form a barricade.
13. How does Bidderdoo feel about the battle between Pwent's dwarfs and the kobold?
14. What does Drizzt encourage the dwarfs left behind to do?
(a) Go for the leaders.
(b) Take no prisoners.
(c) Hide as soon as they hear the army.
(d) Leave their posts and retreat.
15. Why did the svirfnebli abandon their homes?
(a) The land was too dry.
(b) The town had been burned down.
(c) On Belwar's advice.
(d) They wanted to move to Mithral Hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alustriel believe will reach her knights before Bensell?
2. What do the drows do at the beginning of Chapter Seventeen?
3. What has Lolth promised Errtu for his cooperation?
4. What does Uthegental decide to do at Blingdenstone?
5. What is Uthegental and Baenre's ultimate goal?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)