|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What quality does Alustriel think Silverymoon is losing?
2. At what town do the drow break down the gates?
(a) Mithral Hall.
3. What do Harkle and Bella don DelRoy encounter towards the end of Chapter Twenty-Four?
(a) A group of wizards.
(b) An entire company of trolls.
(c) Mind slayers.
(d) Fifteen minotaurs.
4. Who does Alustriel believe will reach her knights before Bensell?
(a) The kobolds.
(b) The trolls.
(c) The drow.
(d) The goblins.
5. In Drizzt's prologue to Chapter Twelve, what does Drizzt say is difficult for him to do in relation to Catti-brie?
(a) Keep her from being angry at him.
(b) Watch her marry someone else.
(c) Allow her to fight her own battles.
(d) Be with her and not love her.
6. What does Berg'inyon believe as he surveys the battlefield?
(a) The battle will come to a draw.
(b) His forces will win.
(c) His forces will lose.
(d) His mother will be angry.
7. By what is Bruenor knocked over?
(a) A minotaur.
(b) A hobgoblin.
(c) A troll.
(d) A kobold.
8. What does Drizzt encourage the dwarfs left behind to do?
(a) Hide as soon as they hear the army.
(b) Go for the leaders.
(c) Take no prisoners.
(d) Leave their posts and retreat.
9. Why does Berkthgar jump into the battle so fast?
(a) He was pushed from the right flank.
(b) He misunderstood the signal.
(c) He saw his son go down in battle.
(d) He is battle hungry.
10. Why does Catti-brie use her sword to cut down a stalactite?
(a) To use to hide behind.
(b) To form a barricade.
(c) To fall on one of the trolls.
(d) It is blocking her vision.
11. What does Drizzt notice as he and Catti are fighting?
(a) Catti now uses both hands to fight.
(b) The sword is shorter than it was.
(c) The sword is wider than it was.
(d) The pommel of the sword has changed.
12. Who does Baenre lead against House Oblodra?
(a) All the Matrons and their children.
(b) A drow march.
(c) Her armies.
(d) Her children.
13. What does Baenre do in front of the crowd?
(a) Make a speech about the magic.
(b) Levitate above them.
(c) Kill K'yorl.
(d) Recognize her daughter as her heir.
14. Who is responsible for casting a spell that will cause the ceilings of the tunnels to collapse?
(d) Bidderdoo Harpell.
15. Who comes from the floor as the gnomish priests are working?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Twenty-Two what door do the drow locate?
2. What is happening in the Undercity of Mithral Hall?
3. Who is guided the piece of sulfur Baenre has?
4. Where are Berg'inyon and his lizard riders heading in Chapter Twenty-Two?
5. What happens to the creature who knocked Bruenor over?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)