|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men do as Bensell gives them new orders?
(a) Follow without complaint.
(b) Take Bensell prisoner for treason.
(c) Question his loyalty.
(d) Complain about the change in plans.
2. Who unites the groups defending Mithral Hall?
3. How does Baenre destroy the wall of the tower at Oblodran?
(b) A bolt from her hand.
(c) Some fiends use a battering ram.
(d) Lolth makes it fall down.
4. What do Harkle and Bella don DelRoy encounter towards the end of Chapter Twenty-Four?
(a) Fifteen minotaurs.
(b) An entire company of trolls.
(c) Mind slayers.
(d) A group of wizards.
5. What does Drizzt encourage the dwarfs left behind to do?
(a) Take no prisoners.
(b) Hide as soon as they hear the army.
(c) Leave their posts and retreat.
(d) Go for the leaders.
6. What does Drizzt see as the main failing of the drow soldiers?
(a) Not being smart enough to follow orders.
(b) Being forced to fight rather then being volunteers.
(c) In ability to deviate from orders.
(d) Lack of cohesion and compassion for fellow soldiers.
7. What does Matron Baenre insist upon in relation to K'yorl?
(a) She will be let free but her house destroyed.
(b) She will be killed.
(c) She is to punish K'yorl for insubordination.
(d) She will be banished to Mithral Hall.
8. What does Catti-brie do when she finds out the drow are on their way?
(a) Calls for the panther.
(b) Goes to her bedroom to get some sleep.
(c) Goes to Drizzt.
(d) Takes the news to her father.
9. In Chapter Twenty-Two what door do the drow locate?
(a) Mithral Hall's main door.
(b) The door to Lady Alustriel's tower.
(c) The gatehouse door to Settlestone.
(d) Mithral Hall's eastern door.
10. Where are Berg'inyon and his lizard riders heading in Chapter Twenty-Two?
(a) Mithral Hall's main door.
(b) Lady Alustriel's tower.
(c) Around the left flank of Berkthgar's men.
(d) Keeper's Dale.
11. What does the priestess tell Uthegental about Drizzt?
(a) He is in Mithral Hall's center.
(b) He is in Silverymoon.
(c) He is in the tunnels.
(d) He is at Keeper's Dale.
12. What is Lady Alustriel doing in Chapter Twenty-Two as she watches the battle?
(a) Preparing to go into the battle.
(b) Getting ready to hide.
(c) Telling Drizzt where to go.
(d) Holding herself in check.
13. Why does Catti-brie use her sword to cut down a stalactite?
(a) To form a barricade.
(b) To fall on one of the trolls.
(c) To use to hide behind.
(d) It is blocking her vision.
14. What do Lolth and Errtu discuss in Chapter Twelve?
(a) Why Lolth killed his son.
(b) Why he can't marry Polt'yorl.
(c) Their views of what is happening at Oblodra.
(d) Why he has to go to the Material Plane.
15. What do the Knights in Silver have to do in response to Berkthgar's actions?
(a) Change the plan, but not much.
(b) Alter their plan.
(c) Change their course to an easier movement.
(d) Stay their course.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Matron Baenre and her followers rejoice in Chapter Fourteen?
2. What happens to Bidderdoo as he is working a spell?
3. At what town do the drow break down the gates?
4. What does Berg'inyon think of Sumpet's orders?
5. Who is responsible for casting a spell that will cause the ceilings of the tunnels to collapse?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)