|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Matron Baenre think it is a good time to march on Mithral Hall?
(a) She has Battlehammer prisoner.
(b) Her children's magic has been awaken.
(c) The magic is stronger than ever.
(d) Lolth tells her that is true.
2. What does she think about the soldiers' chances when they meet the kobolds?
(a) They will not come in contact with the kobolds.
(b) They will overcome but lose many soldiers.
(c) They will be slaughtered by the kobolds.
(d) They will have little trouble with them.
3. Why is the way to the west closed to Bensell and his men?
(a) Berkthgar jammed the tunnel.
(b) Bensell had them leave too late.
(c) Hardell collapsed the tunnel.
(d) The riders of Nsme missed their call.
4. Why have the Harpells been called to Mithral Hall?
(a) To help defend it.
(b) To clean it up.
(c) To repair some stone work.
(d) To bring supplies there.
5. Why does Catti-brie use her sword to cut down a stalactite?
(a) To fall on one of the trolls.
(b) To form a barricade.
(c) It is blocking her vision.
(d) To use to hide behind.
6. What does Alustriel do near the Keeper's Dale?
(a) Joins the battle on horseback.
(b) Nothing, she is still recovering from her wounds.
(c) Send a fireball at the drow.
(d) Distract the drow.
7. Why is Matron Baenre gloating?
(a) Drizzt has been taken capture.
(b) Her son is doing better than other Matrons' sons.
(c) The drows are winning.
(d) She sees Silverymoon burning.
8. What does Drizzt notice as he and Catti are fighting?
(a) The sword is shorter than it was.
(b) The pommel of the sword has changed.
(c) The sword is wider than it was.
(d) Catti now uses both hands to fight.
9. In Chapter Twenty-Two what door do the drow locate?
(a) Mithral Hall's main door.
(b) The gatehouse door to Settlestone.
(c) The door to Lady Alustriel's tower.
(d) Mithral Hall's eastern door.
10. What do the Knights in Silver have to do in response to Berkthgar's actions?
(a) Change the plan, but not much.
(b) Alter their plan.
(c) Stay their course.
(d) Change their course to an easier movement.
11. Where is K'yorl when Baenre calls her?
(a) In her chambers.
(b) In Lolth's chapel.
(c) In a walled garden.
(d) On a marble throne.
12. In Chapter Sixteen what does Drizzt tell Catti-brie about her behavior in his room when she propositioned him?
(a) He hopes she never does that again.
(b) He knew it was the sword's fault.
(c) He is already married.
(d) He was very flattered.
13. By what is Bruenor knocked over?
(a) A hobgoblin.
(b) A kobold.
(c) A minotaur.
(d) A troll.
14. Who is leading the drows in Chapter Seventeen?
(b) Matron Baenre.
(c) Uthegental Armgo
15. Why is Matron Baenre not happy about Blingdenstone?
(a) Her son was killed there.
(b) It had no riches to loot.
(c) It is empty.
(d) It was not supposed to be attacked.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to K'yorl when the magic returns?
2. What does Jarlaxle think will happen if Matron Baenre fails in Mithral Hall?
3. How does Baenre destroy the wall of the tower at Oblodran?
4. What does Uthegental decide to do at Blingdenstone?
5. Who does Alustriel think is the problem with her city and their soldiers being sent to battle?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)