|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bensell asks Berkthgar to do?
(a) Keep his men in check.
(b) Attack immediately down the center.
(c) Take the right flank.
(d) Hide to be kept as reserve forces.
2. What does Catti-brie do when she finds out the drow are on their way?
(a) Goes to Drizzt.
(b) Takes the news to her father.
(c) Calls for the panther.
(d) Goes to her bedroom to get some sleep.
3. Why was Drizzt concerned about how the dwarfs might treat him when they are preparing to fight against the drow?
(a) Because Drizzt wants to marry Catti-brie.
(b) Because Drizzt didn't get along with the dwarf king.
(c) He wasn't concerned about that.
(d) Because Drizzt is drow.
4. What does Jarlaxle think will happen if Matron Baenre fails in Mithral Hall?
(a) He is afraid Lolth will blame him.
(b) He could possibly benefit from it.
(c) He will probably be killed.
(d) He agrees with her that she cannot fail.
5. Why does Catti-brie use her sword to cut down a stalactite?
(a) To use to hide behind.
(b) It is blocking her vision.
(c) To form a barricade.
(d) To fall on one of the trolls.
6. What are the orders to the drow army concerning Blingdenstone?
(a) There are no orders concerning Blingdenstone.
(b) Burn it down.
(c) Not to attack it.
(d) Surround it.
7. Who does Baenre lead against House Oblodra?
(a) Her children.
(b) A drow march.
(c) Her armies.
(d) All the Matrons and their children.
8. What does Uthegental decide to do at Blingdenstone?
(b) Enter the city.
(c) Leave it for Baenre.
(d) Burn it.
9. Why did the svirfnebli abandon their homes?
(a) The land was too dry.
(b) They wanted to move to Mithral Hall.
(c) The town had been burned down.
(d) On Belwar's advice.
10. What is Lady Alustriel doing in Chapter Twenty-Two as she watches the battle?
(a) Preparing to go into the battle.
(b) Telling Drizzt where to go.
(c) Holding herself in check.
(d) Getting ready to hide.
11. Why do Matron Baenre and her followers rejoice in Chapter Fourteen?
(a) Errtu has returned to the Material Plane.
(b) Their troubles are over.
(c) Matron Baenre is going to have another child.
(d) Lolth has appeared in physical form.
12. What does Errtu decide about Lolth's promise?
(a) It is enough to keep him from arguing with her.
(b) He thinks it will take too long for Lolth to keep her promise.
(c) He wants more than what is promised.
(d) He doesn't trust Lolth to keep her promise.
13. How is Bensell killed?
(a) A goblin's sword.
(b) Uthegental threw him against the wall.
(c) Two minotau crush him.
(d) A wizard hits him with a fireball.
14. What is happening in the Undercity of Mithral Hall?
(b) A huge fire has broken out.
(c) The wounded are being taken there.
(d) All of the people in the Undercity have been killed.
15. What does Bidderdoo do when a kobold rushes him?
(a) Hits the kobold in the head.
(b) Bites the kobold's throat.
(c) Dodges him and hides.
(d) Stomps on the kobold's foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does she think about the soldiers' chances when they meet the kobolds?
2. Why does Uthegental attempt to reach Keeper's Dale?
3. What does Baenre do in front of the crowd?
4. What does Matron Baenre insist upon in relation to K'yorl?
5. What does Berg'inyon believe as he surveys the battlefield?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)