|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second item the Matrons throw in the fire?
(a) A lump of sulfur.
(b) A goblet of blood.
(c) A snake.
(d) A spider mask.
2. Where are the tunnels located that Firble and Belwar Dissengulp are searching?
(b) Mithral Hall.
3. What does Matron Baenre tell her children in a meeting in Chapter Nine?
(a) Her magic still works.
(b) She is stepping down.
(c) Now is not the time for personal ambitions.
(d) She will chose her successor next year.
4. What does Matron Baenre call from the Abyss?
(a) The Shadow Bane.
(b) A dark angel.
(c) A glabrezu.
(d) A hobgoblin.
5. How does K'yorl plan to react to the problems with magic?
(a) Use it to her advantage.
(b) Challenge Lolth for an answer.
(c) Leave until it is over.
(d) No let anyone know she is causing the problems.
6. How does Catti-brie enable Guenhwyvar to come to their location?
(a) Shuts up the split in the tunnel.
(b) Hits Drizzt in the head.
(c) Holds onto the figurine with Drizzt.
(d) Breaks the figurine.
7. Through what are Catti-brie and Drizzt traveling at the beginning of Chapter Two?
(a) The backstreets of Menzoberranzan.
(b) The heart of Mithral Hall.
(c) In the center of Narbondel.
(d) The edges of the Abyss.
8. Who is watching the Matrons fight from a distance?
9. Who visits Matron Baenre in Chapter Ten?
(a) An avatar of Lolth.
10. What do Drizzt and Catt-brie do at the opening of Chapter Three?
(b) Drink some wine.
(c) Practice sword play.
(d) Run a race.
11. For what does Lolth say the time of troubles coming are?
(a) To refine the human race.
(b) To clean out the Abyss.
(c) To punish herself.
(d) To punish the Gods.
12. What position does Uthegental Armgo hold?
(a) Weapons master of the second House of Menzoberranzan.
(b) Drizzt's superior officer.
(c) Commander of Mithral Hall's guard.
(d) Matron Baenre's second in command.
13. What does Drizzt think about the gods allowing people to see them?
(a) Where does faith fit in.
(b) They should do it more often.
(c) It is too overwhelming.
(d) It is not good for the world.
14. Why does Tanar'ri enterJarlaxle's private cave?
(a) To take him to K'yorl.
(b) To kill him.
(c) To give him a message.
(d) To spy on him.
15. How has House Oblodran's magic been affected?
(a) It has not been affected.
(b) It works about fifty percent of the time.
(c) It has changed to another form.
(d) It is completely gone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catti-brie tell Battlehammer before she leaves?
2. What does the fiends calaled by the matron mothers do in Chapter Ten?
3. What does Drizzt say Lolth represents?
4. What do Catti-brie and Drizzt say to Thibbledorf?
5. How does Drizzt say he experiences his god?
This section contains 534 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)