|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills Ghenni'tiroth in Chapter Ten?
(b) Matron Baenre.
2. What does Drizzt think about the gods allowing people to see them?
(a) It is too overwhelming.
(b) They should do it more often.
(c) It is not good for the world.
(d) Where does faith fit in.
3. Who does Drizzt call to be with him and Catti-brie in Chapter Three?
(a) Thibbledorf Pwent.
(c) Belwar Dissengulp.
(d) Bruenor Battlehammer.
4. For what does Lolth say the time of troubles coming are?
(a) To punish the Gods.
(b) To punish herself.
(c) To clean out the Abyss.
(d) To refine the human race.
5. About what does Belwar want to talk to Firble?
(a) Nothing in particular.
(b) The uneasiness in the city.
(c) Drizzt's interest in Catti.
(d) The next council election.
6. What does Matron Baenre's visitor give her?
(a) A lump of sulfur.
(b) A snake skin.
(c) A magic sword.
(d) A goblet of blood.
7. Why must the person in question #80 follow Lolth's command?
(a) To benefit himself.
(b) He has sworn a blood oath.
(c) She will kill him.
(d) He is her priest.
8. What does Jarlaxle think about K'yorl Odran's plans?
(a) She has no interest in any house but Second House.
(b) She is actually trying to trap him.
(c) She is conspiring against Matron Baenre.
(d) She is trying to help Uthegental Armgo.
9. Who visits Matron Baenre in Chapter Ten?
(c) An avatar of Lolth.
10. What does Gromph what to know from Jarlaxle?
(a) If his mother is still sane.
(b) If other Houses are planning to attack Baenre House.
(c) If he has talked to Lolth lately.
(d) If he has been to the Fourth House.
11. What does the fiends calaled by the matron mothers do in Chapter Ten?
(a) Surround Kipa'kta's house.
(b) Surround Taner'ri's house.
(c) Kill Matron Baenre.
(d) Surround K'yorl's house.
12. What is Matron Baenre thinking about the problems in relation to Lolth?
(a) Lolth is causing the problems.
(b) Some force greater than Lolth is responsible.
(c) Lolth knows who is responsible.
(d) Lolth is being held prisoner by those responsible.
13. Who keeps a gate to Menzoberranzan open?
(a) Matron Baenre.
(d) Lolth's priestesses.
14. Where are the tunnels located that Firble and Belwar Dissengulp are searching?
(b) Mithral Hall.
15. What does the person in question #80 want to see?
(a) Matron Taner'ri killed.
(b) Matron Baenre killed.
(c) Kipa'kta killed.
(d) K'yorl killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does Uthegental Armgo hold?
2. What does Catti-brie do about Berkthgar?
3. How has House Oblodran's magic been affected?
4. Who does not attend the meeting of the House Matrons?
5. What do Catti-brie and Drizzt do at the end of Chapter Three?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)