|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catti-brie settle with Battlehammer?
(a) That he won't get Aegis-fang.
(b) That he has no understanding of Drizzt.
(c) That he will carry the war hammer.
(d) That he didn't know her father.
2. What does Jarlaxle think about K'yorl Odran's plans?
(a) She is trying to help Uthegental Armgo.
(b) She is conspiring against Matron Baenre.
(c) She is actually trying to trap him.
(d) She has no interest in any house but Second House.
3. What kind of comments does Berkthgar make to Catti-brie?
(a) He comments on her relationship with Drizzt.
(b) He gives a commentary on her father.
(c) He comments on her relationship to Regis.
(d) Lewd, sexually explicit ones.
4. To where are Jarlaxle and Gromph transported in Chapter Four?
(b) An extradimensional globe.
(d) Mithral Hall.
5. How does K'yorl plan to react to the problems with magic?
(a) Use it to her advantage.
(b) Challenge Lolth for an answer.
(c) No let anyone know she is causing the problems.
(d) Leave until it is over.
6. What does Jarlaxle decide will happen to him if the magic does not return?
(a) He will not stay alive.
(b) Matron Baenre will not stay on top.
(c) He will have advantages in the house competition.
(d) He will need to move out of Menzoberranzan.
7. What does Drizzt say Lolth represents?
(a) The evil of greed.
(b) Eternal damnation.
(c) The strong over the weak.
8. Why does Tanar'ri enterJarlaxle's private cave?
(a) To spy on him.
(b) To kill him.
(c) To take him to K'yorl.
(d) To give him a message.
9. Who does Drizzt call to be with him and Catti-brie in Chapter Three?
(b) Thibbledorf Pwent.
(c) Belwar Dissengulp.
(d) Bruenor Battlehammer.
10. How does Drizzt feel about other people's beliefs?
(a) He hates them with a passion.
(b) He is confused by them.
(c) He doesn't question them.
(d) He wonders how they think they can be true.
11. Why does Berkthgar say there will be no alliance?
(a) He has not been given the war hammer.
(b) Because Drizzt is a drow.
(c) He doesn't have enough warriors.
(d) He doesn't trust the elven queen.
12. What is the fence around the House Baenre supposed to do?
(a) Kill anyone who touches it.
(b) Trap anyone who touches it.
(d) Heal anyone who touches it.
13. From what place has Errtu been banished?
(a) The Prime Material Plane.
(c) His father's house.
(d) Anywhere higher than level three of the Abyss.
14. Who stops Berg'inyon from killing Matron Baenre?
15. How does Catti-brie enable Guenhwyvar to come to their location?
(a) Hits Drizzt in the head.
(b) Holds onto the figurine with Drizzt.
(c) Shuts up the split in the tunnel.
(d) Breaks the figurine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Catti-brie and Drizzt do at the end of Chapter Three?
2. What does Gromph what to know from Jarlaxle?
3. Where do the Matrons at the meeting light a fire?
4. What does Uthegental Armgo think is the basis of the problems in Menzoberranzan?
5. What is the second item the Matrons throw in the fire?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)