|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Errtu try to do in Chapter Eleven?
(a) Kill Lolth.
(b) Leave the Abyss.
(c) Hide from Lolth.
(d) Find a way to get to Menzoberranzan.
2. What do Drizzt and Catt-brie do at the opening of Chapter Three?
(a) Drink some wine.
(b) Practice sword play.
(c) Run a race.
3. What kind of comments does Berkthgar make to Catti-brie?
(a) He comments on her relationship with Drizzt.
(b) Lewd, sexually explicit ones.
(c) He gives a commentary on her father.
(d) He comments on her relationship to Regis.
4. What does the person in question #80 want to see?
(a) Kipa'kta killed.
(b) Matron Taner'ri killed.
(c) Matron Baenre killed.
(d) K'yorl killed.
5. What does Matron Baenre tell her children in a meeting in Chapter Nine?
(a) Her magic still works.
(b) Now is not the time for personal ambitions.
(c) She is stepping down.
(d) She will chose her successor next year.
6. What does Drizzt say Mielikki represents?
(a) The wonder of life.
(b) The truth.
(c) The eternal.
(d) The strenghth of mortals.
7. What does Matron Baenre throw in a rage in Chapter 8?
(a) A mirror.
(b) A weighing stone.
(c) A glass goblet.
(d) A pendent.
8. For what does Lolth say the time of troubles coming are?
(a) To refine the human race.
(b) To punish the Gods.
(c) To punish herself.
(d) To clean out the Abyss.
9. What is the fence around the House Baenre supposed to do?
(b) Kill anyone who touches it.
(c) Trap anyone who touches it.
(d) Heal anyone who touches it.
10. Who walks in the room as the flames leap up at the Matrons' meeting?
(d) Matron Taner'ri.
11. What is Matron Baenre thinking about the problems in relation to Lolth?
(a) Lolth is causing the problems.
(b) Some force greater than Lolth is responsible.
(c) Lolth is being held prisoner by those responsible.
(d) Lolth knows who is responsible.
12. What does Uthegental Armgo think is the basis of the problems in Menzoberranzan?
(a) Mithral Hall is getting too powerful.
(b) House Baenre is too aggressive.
(c) Lolth is displeased.
(d) There are too many heirs to every house.
13. For whom is Bruenor Battlehammer trying to find a replacement?
(a) His councilor.
(b) His former high priest.
(c) His armorer.
(d) His general of the army.
14. Where are the tunnels located that Firble and Belwar Dissengulp are searching?
(d) Mithral Hall.
15. Of what is Lolth afraid will happen if she becomes involved in the troubles?
(a) She will be killed.
(b) Her daughter will be taken from her.
(c) The human race will die out.
(d) Her faithfuls' prayers will be unanswered.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Matron Baenre call from the Abyss?
2. What does the fiends calaled by the matron mothers do in Chapter Ten?
3. About what is Matron Baenre frightened?
4. Who does Drizzt call to be with him and Catti-brie in Chapter Three?
5. What is the first item the Matrons throw in the fire?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)