1. What does Matron Baenre call from the Abyss?
2. Who is angered by Matron Baenre's action?
3. What does the person in question # 2 think is the reason for Matron Baenre's action?
An attempt to offend him.
4. Who is Lolth looking for in the Prologue?
5. What does Lolth ask the person from question # 4?
If he is aware of the problem in the pantheon.
6. For what does Lolth say the time of troubles coming are?
To punish the Gods.
This section contains 4,946 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)