|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: Old Kings and Old Queens - Chapter Twenty-Eight, Divination, Chapter Twenty-Nine, King Against Queen and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what does Uthegental base his decision about Blingdenstone?
(a) He obeying Lolth.
(b) Desire for money.
(c) To show Baenre he is his own man.
(d) To gain honor.
2. What happens to K'yorl when the magic returns?
(a) She is no longer a telepath.
(b) She hears Lolth talking to her.
(c) She can hear everyone at one time.
(d) She is stronger than before.
3. How has House Oblodran's magic been affected?
(a) It has not been affected.
(b) It works about fifty percent of the time.
(c) It is completely gone.
(d) It has changed to another form.
4. Why is Matron Baenre gloating?
(a) The drows are winning.
(b) Drizzt has been taken capture.
(c) She sees Silverymoon burning.
(d) Her son is doing better than other Matrons' sons.
5. What kind of comments does Berkthgar make to Catti-brie?
(a) He comments on her relationship with Drizzt.
(b) Lewd, sexually explicit ones.
(c) He comments on her relationship to Regis.
(d) He gives a commentary on her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catti-brie settle with Battlehammer?
2. What is Matron Baenre thinking about the problems in relation to Lolth?
3. What does Jarlaxle decide will happen to him if the magic does not return?
4. What does Baenre do in front of the crowd?
5. Why does Lady Alustrial withhold herself from battle?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)