|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: Old Kings and Old Queens - Chapter Twenty-Eight, Divination, Chapter Twenty-Nine, King Against Queen and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Catti-brie enable Guenhwyvar to come to their location?
(a) Holds onto the figurine with Drizzt.
(b) Breaks the figurine.
(c) Hits Drizzt in the head.
(d) Shuts up the split in the tunnel.
2. What does Drizzt do to the figurine in Chapter Thirteen?
(a) Dips it in a bucket of mead.
(b) Gives it to Catti-brie.
(c) Clears the dried salve from the neck.
(d) Puts it on a shelf.
3. In Chapter Twenty-Two what door do the drow locate?
(a) Mithral Hall's eastern door.
(b) The door to Lady Alustriel's tower.
(c) The gatehouse door to Settlestone.
(d) Mithral Hall's main door.
4. What do Harkle and Bella don DelRoy encounter towards the end of Chapter Twenty-Four?
(a) A group of wizards.
(b) Mind slayers.
(c) Fifteen minotaurs.
(d) An entire company of trolls.
5. What happens when a drow tries to shoot Drizzt with a crossbow as he is battling the creature from question #149?
(a) The drow accidentally shoots the creature Drizzt is fighting.
(b) The drow shoots himself.
(c) Regis knocks it out of his hand.
(d) The drow accidentally shoots the drow in front of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Matron Baenre tell her children would happen if the other house rise against them?
2. How has House Oblodran's magic been affected?
3. What does Matron Baenre call from the Abyss?
4. What is the fence around the House Baenre supposed to do?
5. What does Errtu try to do in Chapter Eleven?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)