|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: Old Kings and Old Queens - Chapter Twenty-Eight, Divination, Chapter Twenty-Nine, King Against Queen and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Catti-brie and Drizzt say to Thibbledorf?
(a) They tell him about a banquet the following evening.
(b) They ask about his horse.
(c) They explain their mission.
(d) They tell him about a armorer who sharpens swords well.
2. Why is the way to the west closed to Bensell and his men?
(a) Bensell had them leave too late.
(b) Hardell collapsed the tunnel.
(c) The riders of Nsme missed their call.
(d) Berkthgar jammed the tunnel.
3. For whom is Bruenor Battlehammer trying to find a replacement?
(a) His councilor.
(b) His armorer.
(c) His former high priest.
(d) His general of the army.
4. Who kills Ghenni'tiroth in Chapter Ten?
(b) Matron Baenre.
5. What is Thibbledorf Pwent doing when Catti-brie and Drizzt stop to talk to him?
(a) Shooing his horse.
(b) Making some silver goblets.
(c) Training his Gutbuster Brigade.
(d) Honing his sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stops Berg'inyon from killing Matron Baenre?
2. How does Drizzt say he experiences his god?
3. Of what is Lolth afraid will happen if she becomes involved in the troubles?
4. What do the Knights in Silver have to do in response to Berkthgar's actions?
5. What is the fence around the House Baenre supposed to do?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)