|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: The Drow March - Chapter Twenty-Two, Star Light, Star Bright.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does she think about the soldiers' chances when they meet the kobolds?
(a) They will be slaughtered by the kobolds.
(b) They will not come in contact with the kobolds.
(c) They will have little trouble with them.
(d) They will overcome but lose many soldiers.
2. What does Matron Baenre find amusing about her song and Uthegental?
(a) Their love of her.
(b) Their friendly competition.
(c) Their friendship.
(d) Their rivaly.
3. For what does Lolth say the time of troubles coming are?
(a) To clean out the Abyss.
(b) To punish herself.
(c) To refine the human race.
(d) To punish the Gods.
4. What is still happening at Oblodra at the opening of Chapter Thirteen?
(a) Oblodra has been given to another Matron.
(b) The residence is burning.
(c) K'yorl has surrendered to Baenre.
(d) Lolth's minions haunt the residence.
5. What is the fence around the House Baenre supposed to do?
(a) Kill anyone who touches it.
(b) Heal anyone who touches it.
(d) Trap anyone who touches it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are in the army that is coming to Mithral Hall besides drow?
2. What are the gnomish priests attempting to do in Chapter Twelve?
3. Why is the way to the west closed to Bensell and his men?
4. Who are the first to see battle at Mithral Hall?
5. What does Errtu decide about Lolth's promise?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)