|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: The Drow March - Prologue, Chapter Seventeen, Blingdenstone and Chapter Eighteen, Uneasy Gatherings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Drizzt think about the gods allowing people to see them?
(a) They should do it more often.
(b) It is not good for the world.
(c) Where does faith fit in.
(d) It is too overwhelming.
2. Who walks in the room as the flames leap up at the Matrons' meeting?
(c) Matron Taner'ri.
3. Who comes from the floor as the gnomish priests are working?
4. In Chapter Twelve, why is Errtu angry at Lolth?
(a) Lolth killed his son.
(b) He has to go to the Material Plane.
(c) He can't join the attack on Oblodra.
(d) He isn't allowed to marry the woman he wants.
5. What does Uthegental decide to do at Blingdenstone?
(a) Burn it.
(c) Enter the city.
(d) Leave it for Baenre.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Lolth say the time of troubles coming are?
2. What is Matron Baenre thinking about the problems in relation to Lolth?
3. What does Matron Baenre tell her children would happen if the other house rise against them?
4. Why was Drizzt concerned about how the dwarfs might treat him when they are preparing to fight against the drow?
5. For whom is Bruenor Battlehammer trying to find a replacement?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)