|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: The Drow March - Prologue, Chapter Seventeen, Blingdenstone and Chapter Eighteen, Uneasy Gatherings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Drizzt feel about other people's beliefs?
(a) He wonders how they think they can be true.
(b) He is confused by them.
(c) He doesn't question them.
(d) He hates them with a passion.
2. Who is guided the piece of sulfur Baenre has?
3. Who is watching the Matrons fight from a distance?
4. At what are the dwarves busy doing?
(a) Mining gold.
(b) Digging tunnels.
(c) Making tools and armor.
(d) Celebrating solstice.
5. What does Bruenor say to Drizzt about the cause of the magic failure?
(a) He doesn't believe the drow are behind it.
(b) He thinks Lolth is causing it.
(c) He thinks the magic has just been used too much.
(d) He believes the drow are responsible for it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Berg-iyon demonstrate his expertise in Chapter Six?
2. What is the name of the sword Catti-brie carries?
3. How does Drizzt say he experiences his god?
4. From what does Berg'inyon think the trouble with the fence is?
5. Where are the tunnels located that Firble and Belwar Dissengulp are searching?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)