|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Onset of Chaos - Chapter Eleven, Trump.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Drizzt think is the reason gods allow mortals to see them?
(a) The god is vain.
(b) The god is having fun at mortals' expense.
(c) The god is lacking in power.
(d) The god wants to see how the mortals react.
2. What does the person from question number 78 do?
(a) Push Matron Baenre towards the flames.
(b) Fall to the floor coughing.
(c) Throw water on the flames.
(d) Hit Matron Baenre on the head.
3. How does Catti-brie enable Guenhwyvar to come to their location?
(a) Breaks the figurine.
(b) Hits Drizzt in the head.
(c) Holds onto the figurine with Drizzt.
(d) Shuts up the split in the tunnel.
4. What does Matron Baenre tell her children to keep a secret?
(a) They are no longer the strongest house.
(b) The other three houses have magic.
(c) Lolth is protecting their house.
(d) Their house is the only one with magic.
5. What does Catti-brie tell Battlehammer before she leaves?
(a) She will marry him in a year.
(b) She never wants to see him again.
(c) She will call him for aid in the battle to come.
(d) She will kill him if he lies about what happened.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the fiends calaled by the matron mothers do in Chapter Ten?
2. How has House Oblodran's magic been affected?
3. What does Drizzt say Lolth represents?
4. Where do the Matrons at the meeting light a fire?
5. What does Jarlaxle believe about what is happening to Lolth.
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)