|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Onset of Chaos - Chapter Nine, Implications and Chapter Ten, The Third House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Drizzt and Catt-brie do at the opening of Chapter Three?
(a) Practice sword play.
(c) Run a race.
(d) Drink some wine.
2. Who stops Berg'inyon from killing Matron Baenre?
3. What kind of comments does Berkthgar make to Catti-brie?
(a) Lewd, sexually explicit ones.
(b) He comments on her relationship with Drizzt.
(c) He comments on her relationship to Regis.
(d) He gives a commentary on her father.
4. What does Bruenor say to Drizzt about the cause of the magic failure?
(a) He thinks Lolth is causing it.
(b) He thinks the magic has just been used too much.
(c) He believes the drow are responsible for it.
(d) He doesn't believe the drow are behind it.
5. What position does Uthegental Armgo hold?
(a) Weapons master of the second House of Menzoberranzan.
(b) Drizzt's superior officer.
(c) Matron Baenre's second in command.
(d) Commander of Mithral Hall's guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jarlaxle plan to do about what is amiss in Menzoberranzan?
2. What does Matron Baenre tell her children in a meeting in Chapter Nine?
3. What does Matron Baenre call from the Abyss?
4. What does Matron Baenre tell her children to keep a secret?
5. For what does Lolth say the time of troubles coming are?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)