|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Onset of Chaos - Chapter Nine, Implications and Chapter Ten, The Third House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Lolth say the time of troubles coming are?
(a) To punish the Gods.
(b) To refine the human race.
(c) To clean out the Abyss.
(d) To punish herself.
2. How has House Oblodran's magic been affected?
(a) It has changed to another form.
(b) It works about fifty percent of the time.
(c) It has not been affected.
(d) It is completely gone.
3. How does Drizzt feel about other people's beliefs?
(a) He wonders how they think they can be true.
(b) He hates them with a passion.
(c) He doesn't question them.
(d) He is confused by them.
4. What kind of comments does Berkthgar make to Catti-brie?
(a) He comments on her relationship to Regis.
(b) He gives a commentary on her father.
(c) Lewd, sexually explicit ones.
(d) He comments on her relationship with Drizzt.
5. What does Catti-brie do about Berkthgar?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Challenge him to a duel.
(c) Talk him out of his anger.
(d) Marry him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Matron Baenre's visitor give her?
2. What does Jarlaxle think about K'yorl Odran's plans?
3. Who does Drizzt call to be with him and Catti-brie in Chapter Three?
4. What does Lolth ask the person from question # 4?
5. From what place has Errtu been banished?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)