|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Onset of Chaos - Prologue and Chapter Six, When Magic Went Awry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom is Bruenor Battlehammer trying to find a replacement?
(a) His councilor.
(b) His general of the army.
(c) His armorer.
(d) His former high priest.
2. About what does Belwar want to talk to Firble?
(a) Nothing in particular.
(b) Drizzt's interest in Catti.
(c) The next council election.
(d) The uneasiness in the city.
3. What does Gromph what to know from Jarlaxle?
(a) If his mother is still sane.
(b) If other Houses are planning to attack Baenre House.
(c) If he has been to the Fourth House.
(d) If he has talked to Lolth lately.
4. How does Drizzt say he experiences his god?
(a) Through his view of the world.
(b) Through meditation.
(c) By being the best warrior he can be.
(d) By observing the rituals.
5. For what does Lolth say the time of troubles coming are?
(a) To punish the Gods.
(b) To punish herself.
(c) To clean out the Abyss.
(d) To refine the human race.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catti-brie do about Berkthgar?
2. Who is angered by Matron Baenre's action?
3. At what are the dwarves busy doing?
4. What do Catti-brie and Drizzt say to Thibbledorf?
5. What does Jarlaxle plan to do about what is amiss in Menzoberranzan?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)