|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Onset of Chaos - Prologue and Chapter Six, When Magic Went Awry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Through what are Catti-brie and Drizzt traveling at the beginning of Chapter Two?
(a) The backstreets of Menzoberranzan.
(b) The heart of Mithral Hall.
(c) The edges of the Abyss.
(d) In the center of Narbondel.
2. How does Berg-iyon demonstrate his expertise in Chapter Six?
(a) Winning a horse race.
(b) Painting a huge picture on the wall.
(c) With his twin swords.
(d) Shooting fifteen arrows in the bullseye.
3. What does Catti-brie settle with Battlehammer?
(a) That he will carry the war hammer.
(b) That he didn't know her father.
(c) That he won't get Aegis-fang.
(d) That he has no understanding of Drizzt.
4. What does Catti-brie tell Battlehammer before she leaves?
(a) She will call him for aid in the battle to come.
(b) She will marry him in a year.
(c) She never wants to see him again.
(d) She will kill him if he lies about what happened.
5. What does Drizzt think is the reason gods allow mortals to see them?
(a) The god is having fun at mortals' expense.
(b) The god is vain.
(c) The god wants to see how the mortals react.
(d) The god is lacking in power.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Drizzt say he experiences his god?
2. What is Thibbledorf Pwent doing when Catti-brie and Drizzt stop to talk to him?
3. What is it that Catti-brie's sword wants?
4. With whom does Firble decide to set up a meeting?
5. What does Drizzt think about the gods allowing people to see them?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)