|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Onset of Chaos - Prologue and Chapter Six, When Magic Went Awry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom is Bruenor Battlehammer trying to find a replacement?
(a) His former high priest.
(b) His general of the army.
(c) His councilor.
(d) His armorer.
2. What does Jarlaxle think about the possibility of a second deity?
(a) He thinks one has come there.
(b) He doubts the existence of one.
(c) He is positive it is impossible.
(d) He has seen one wandering around.
3. About what does Belwar want to talk to Firble?
(a) Drizzt's interest in Catti.
(b) Nothing in particular.
(c) The uneasiness in the city.
(d) The next council election.
4. How does Berg-iyon demonstrate his expertise in Chapter Six?
(a) Shooting fifteen arrows in the bullseye.
(b) Painting a huge picture on the wall.
(c) Winning a horse race.
(d) With his twin swords.
5. Who keeps a gate to Menzoberranzan open?
(b) Lolth's priestesses.
(c) Matron Baenre.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Catti-brie and Drizzt say to Thibbledorf?
2. What does Jarlaxle believe about what is happening to Lolth.
3. What does Catti-brie settle with Battlehammer?
4. From what does Berg'inyon think the trouble with the fence is?
5. What is Thibbledorf Pwent doing when Catti-brie and Drizzt stop to talk to him?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)