|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Onset of Chaos - Prologue and Chapter Six, When Magic Went Awry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what place has Errtu been banished?
(a) Anywhere higher than level three of the Abyss.
(b) His father's house.
(d) The Prime Material Plane.
2. Why does Berkthgar say there will be no alliance?
(a) Because Drizzt is a drow.
(b) He has not been given the war hammer.
(c) He doesn't trust the elven queen.
(d) He doesn't have enough warriors.
3. From what does Berg'inyon think the trouble with the fence is?
(a) The magic is not available.
(b) Lolth is allowing a conspiracy against his mother.
(c) Lolth has died.
(d) He doesn't have an opinion.
4. What does Catti-brie do about Berkthgar?
(a) Talk him out of his anger.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Challenge him to a duel.
(d) Marry him.
5. With whom does Firble decide to set up a meeting?
(b) His drow informer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Drizzt think is the reason gods allow mortals to see them?
2. What does Drizzt describe in his letter before Chapter Six?
3. What does the person in question # 2 think is the reason for Matron Baenre's action?
4. What is it that Catti-brie's sword wants?
5. What does Lolth ask the person from question # 4?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)