|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Onset of Chaos - Prologue and Chapter Six, When Magic Went Awry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jarlaxle realize about how Gromph feels?
(a) He is afraid of a coup.
(b) He is angry at his mother.
(c) He is wary of his sister.
(d) He trusts Jarlaxle.
2. Who does Jarlaxle believe he is talking to at the opening of Chapter Four?
3. Why does Berkthgar say there will be no alliance?
(a) Because Drizzt is a drow.
(b) He doesn't trust the elven queen.
(c) He doesn't have enough warriors.
(d) He has not been given the war hammer.
4. What does Gromph what to know from Jarlaxle?
(a) If his mother is still sane.
(b) If he has talked to Lolth lately.
(c) If other Houses are planning to attack Baenre House.
(d) If he has been to the Fourth House.
5. About what does Belwar want to talk to Firble?
(a) Nothing in particular.
(b) The next council election.
(c) The uneasiness in the city.
(d) Drizzt's interest in Catti.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the sword Catti-brie carries?
2. What does Catti-brie do about Berkthgar?
3. Who is angered by Matron Baenre's action?
4. What do Catti-brie and Drizzt say to Thibbledorf?
5. Of what is Lolth afraid will happen if she becomes involved in the troubles?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)