|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: Old Kings and Old Queens - Prologue, Chapter Twenty-Three, Pockets of Power and Chapter Twenty-Four, Fiery Fury.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tanar'ri enterJarlaxle's private cave?
(a) To give him a message.
(b) To take him to K'yorl.
(c) To kill him.
(d) To spy on him.
2. Who is responsible for casting a spell that will cause the ceilings of the tunnels to collapse?
(c) Bidderdoo Harpell.
3. What does Catti-brie do about Berkthgar?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Challenge him to a duel.
(c) Marry him.
(d) Talk him out of his anger.
4. Who does Drizzt call to be with him and Catti-brie in Chapter Three?
(a) Thibbledorf Pwent.
(b) Belwar Dissengulp.
(c) Bruenor Battlehammer.
5. What does Drizzt's smile suggest to the dwarfs?
(a) He finds humor in the situation.
(b) He will stay and cover their retreat.
(c) He has a back up plan.
(d) He loves to be in a battle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Matron Baenre and her followers rejoice in Chapter Fourteen?
2. What does Matron Baenre want Methil to do in Chapter 7?
3. What do Catti-brie and Drizzt do at the end of Chapter Three?
4. What does Drizzt say Lolth represents?
5. What is Lady Alustriel doing in Chapter Twenty-Two as she watches the battle?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)