|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: Old Kings and Old Queens - Prologue, Chapter Twenty-Three, Pockets of Power and Chapter Twenty-Four, Fiery Fury.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Uthegental Armgo think is the basis of the problems in Menzoberranzan?
(a) House Baenre is too aggressive.
(b) There are too many heirs to every house.
(c) Mithral Hall is getting too powerful.
(d) Lolth is displeased.
2. Where are Berg'inyon and his lizard riders heading in Chapter Twenty-Two?
(a) Keeper's Dale.
(b) Lady Alustriel's tower.
(c) Around the left flank of Berkthgar's men.
(d) Mithral Hall's main door.
3. What has Lolth promised Errtu for his cooperation?
(a) To marry Polt'yorl.
(b) Another boy child.
(c) Being allowed to go to Oblodra.
(d) The end to his banishment.
4. What does Lolth ask the person from question # 4?
(a) If he is aware of the problem in the pantheon.
(b) If he is aware of Errtu's action.
(c) If he is aware of Matron Baenre's actions.
(d) If he knows where Menzober hid the key.
5. What does Catti-brie do about Berkthgar?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Talk him out of his anger.
(c) Marry him.
(d) Challenge him to a duel.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where are Jarlaxle and Gromph transported in Chapter Four?
2. Who does Baenre lead against House Oblodra?
3. Why does Catti-brie use her sword to cut down a stalactite?
4. Who does Jarlaxle believe he is talking to at the opening of Chapter Four?
5. By what is Bruenor knocked over?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)