|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: Old Kings and Old Queens - Prologue, Chapter Twenty-Three, Pockets of Power and Chapter Twenty-Four, Fiery Fury.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Drizzt encourage the dwarfs left behind to do?
(a) Go for the leaders.
(b) Leave their posts and retreat.
(c) Take no prisoners.
(d) Hide as soon as they hear the army.
2. From where is Lady Alustriel?
(b) Mithral Hall.
3. What does Drizzt describe in his letter before Chapter Six?
(a) How the governing system in the Abyss works.
(b) The Time of Troubles.
(c) How he came to be married to Catti-brie.
(d) How do kill a drow.
4. Who does Drizzt call to be with him and Catti-brie in Chapter Three?
(a) Thibbledorf Pwent.
(b) Belwar Dissengulp.
(c) Bruenor Battlehammer.
5. Why does Berkthgar say there will be no alliance?
(a) Because Drizzt is a drow.
(b) He doesn't trust the elven queen.
(c) He has not been given the war hammer.
(d) He doesn't have enough warriors.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where are Jarlaxle and Gromph transported in Chapter Four?
2. Why must the person in question #80 follow Lolth's command?
3. What do the drow do about Guenhwyvar?
4. What does the person in question # 2 think is the reason for Matron Baenre's action?
5. What does Drizzt notice as he and Catti are fighting?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)