|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: Old Kings and Old Queens - Prologue, Chapter Twenty-Three, Pockets of Power and Chapter Twenty-Four, Fiery Fury.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who keeps a gate to Menzoberranzan open?
(c) Lolth's priestesses.
(d) Matron Baenre.
2. Who is guided the piece of sulfur Baenre has?
3. How has House Oblodran's magic been affected?
(a) It is completely gone.
(b) It has not been affected.
(c) It has changed to another form.
(d) It works about fifty percent of the time.
4. When was the chapel of Menzoberranzan's First House damaged?
(a) When a hobgoblin got loose in it.
(b) When Drizzt escaped the city.
(c) When Matron Baenre fought a baliwak in it.
(d) When Errtu was banished.
5. Why is the way to the west closed to Bensell and his men?
(a) Bensell had them leave too late.
(b) The riders of Nsme missed their call.
(c) Berkthgar jammed the tunnel.
(d) Hardell collapsed the tunnel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men do as Bensell gives them new orders?
2. In Chapter Twelve, why is Errtu angry at Lolth?
3. About what is Matron Baenre frightened?
4. At what town do the drow break down the gates?
5. What is Lady Alustriel doing in Chapter Twenty-Two as she watches the battle?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)