|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: Old Kings and Old Queens - Prologue, Chapter Twenty-Three, Pockets of Power and Chapter Twenty-Four, Fiery Fury.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Matron Baenre thinking about the problems in relation to Lolth?
(a) Some force greater than Lolth is responsible.
(b) Lolth is being held prisoner by those responsible.
(c) Lolth knows who is responsible.
(d) Lolth is causing the problems.
2. Why does Lady Alustrial withhold herself from battle?
(a) Her husband is a prisoner of the drow.
(b) She is too frightened to move.
(c) She's not a very good fighter.
(d) She knows she will be needed later.
3. What happens to the creature who knocked Bruenor over?
(a) Drizzt kills it.
(b) It is taken prisoner.
(c) Catti-brie kills it.
(d) It runs away.
4. What does Regis lend to Drizzt?
(a) Two goblets.
(b) A sword and a shield.
(c) His enchanted ruby.
(d) His horse.
5. Who comes from the floor as the gnomish priests are working?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what town do the drow break down the gates?
2. Who is angered by Matron Baenre's action?
3. What does Jarlaxle think about K'yorl Odran's plans?
4. What does Catti-brie do about Berkthgar?
5. What does the person in question # 2 think is the reason for Matron Baenre's action?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)