|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Onset of Chaos - Chapter Seven, Baenre's Fault and Chapter Eight, Magical Manifestations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Lolth say the time of troubles coming are?
(a) To punish the Gods.
(b) To clean out the Abyss.
(c) To refine the human race.
(d) To punish herself.
2. What does Jarlaxle realize about how Gromph feels?
(a) He is angry at his mother.
(b) He is wary of his sister.
(c) He is afraid of a coup.
(d) He trusts Jarlaxle.
3. How does Drizzt say he experiences his god?
(a) By being the best warrior he can be.
(b) Through his view of the world.
(c) By observing the rituals.
(d) Through meditation.
4. What does Drizzt say Lolth represents?
(b) The evil of greed.
(c) The strong over the weak.
(d) Eternal damnation.
5. What is the name of the sword Catti-brie carries?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Drizzt describe in his letter before Chapter Six?
2. What does Drizzt think about the gods allowing people to see them?
3. What does Matron Baenre throw in a rage in Chapter 8?
4. About what does Belwar want to talk to Firble?
5. What does Jarlaxle believe about what is happening to Lolth.
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)