|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Onset of Chaos - Chapter Seven, Baenre's Fault and Chapter Eight, Magical Manifestations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Drizzt say Lolth represents?
(b) The evil of greed.
(c) Eternal damnation.
(d) The strong over the weak.
2. Where are the tunnels located that Firble and Belwar Dissengulp are searching?
(b) Mithral Hall.
3. Through what are Catti-brie and Drizzt traveling at the beginning of Chapter Two?
(a) In the center of Narbondel.
(b) The backstreets of Menzoberranzan.
(c) The edges of the Abyss.
(d) The heart of Mithral Hall.
4. What does Regis lend to Drizzt?
(a) His horse.
(b) Two goblets.
(c) A sword and a shield.
(d) His enchanted ruby.
5. How does K'yorl plan to react to the problems with magic?
(a) Challenge Lolth for an answer.
(b) No let anyone know she is causing the problems.
(c) Leave until it is over.
(d) Use it to her advantage.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Firble decide to set up a meeting?
2. What position does Uthegental Armgo hold?
3. What does Jarlaxle plan to do about what is amiss in Menzoberranzan?
4. What does Jarlaxle think about K'yorl Odran's plans?
5. What does Catti-brie do about Berkthgar?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)