|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Resolution - Chapter Fourteen, The Wrath of Lolth, Chapter Fifteen, Greed and Chapter Sixteen, Open Hearts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is K'yorl when Baenre calls her?
(a) In her chambers.
(b) In a walled garden.
(c) In Lolth's chapel.
(d) On a marble throne.
2. How does Berg-iyon demonstrate his expertise in Chapter Six?
(a) Painting a huge picture on the wall.
(b) With his twin swords.
(c) Winning a horse race.
(d) Shooting fifteen arrows in the bullseye.
3. Why does Matron Baenre think it is a good time to march on Mithral Hall?
(a) The magic is stronger than ever.
(b) Her children's magic has been awaken.
(c) She has Battlehammer prisoner.
(d) Lolth tells her that is true.
4. What is the first item the Matrons throw in the fire?
(a) A lump of sulfur.
(b) A goblet of blood.
(c) A spider mask.
(d) A snake skin.
5. What is the fence around the House Baenre supposed to do?
(a) Trap anyone who touches it.
(b) Kill anyone who touches it.
(c) Heal anyone who touches it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Matron Baenre thinking about the problems in relation to Lolth?
2. What does Drizzt think is the reason gods allow mortals to see them?
3. To where are Catti-brie and Drizzt traveling at the beginning of Chapter Two?
4. What does the person in question #80 want to see?
5. Why do the people who are watching Berg'inyon panic?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)