|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Resolution - Chapter Fourteen, The Wrath of Lolth, Chapter Fifteen, Greed and Chapter Sixteen, Open Hearts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jarlaxle think about K'yorl Odran's plans?
(a) She is conspiring against Matron Baenre.
(b) She is actually trying to trap him.
(c) She is trying to help Uthegental Armgo.
(d) She has no interest in any house but Second House.
2. How has House Oblodran's magic been affected?
(a) It is completely gone.
(b) It has not been affected.
(c) It works about fifty percent of the time.
(d) It has changed to another form.
3. What does Drizzt think is the reason gods allow mortals to see them?
(a) The god is lacking in power.
(b) The god is having fun at mortals' expense.
(c) The god wants to see how the mortals react.
(d) The god is vain.
4. How does Berg-iyon demonstrate his expertise in Chapter Six?
(a) With his twin swords.
(b) Painting a huge picture on the wall.
(c) Shooting fifteen arrows in the bullseye.
(d) Winning a horse race.
5. What happens to K'yorl when the magic returns?
(a) She can hear everyone at one time.
(b) She hears Lolth talking to her.
(c) She is no longer a telepath.
(d) She is stronger than before.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Drizzt say Lolth represents?
2. What is Thibbledorf Pwent doing when Catti-brie and Drizzt stop to talk to him?
3. How does Drizzt feel about other people's beliefs?
4. What does Baenre do in front of the crowd?
5. What does Drizzt say Mielikki represents?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)