|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Resolution - Chapter Fourteen, The Wrath of Lolth, Chapter Fifteen, Greed and Chapter Sixteen, Open Hearts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is Matron Baenre frightened?
(a) She is not afraid of anything.
(b) Lolth is coming to kill her.
(c) The other houses will rise against her.
(d) Her children have decided to kill her.
2. What does Drizzt think is the reason gods allow mortals to see them?
(a) The god wants to see how the mortals react.
(b) The god is having fun at mortals' expense.
(c) The god is vain.
(d) The god is lacking in power.
3. Who walks in the room as the flames leap up at the Matrons' meeting?
(b) Matron Taner'ri.
4. What does Matron Baenre want Methil to do in Chapter 7?
(a) Go see Lolth.
(b) Prove to her daughters the magic is not gone.
(c) Take her daughters out of the country.
(d) Kill the Matron of the Third House.
5. What does Regis lend to Drizzt?
(a) His horse.
(b) His enchanted ruby.
(c) A sword and a shield.
(d) Two goblets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Thibbledorf Pwent doing when Catti-brie and Drizzt stop to talk to him?
2. Why do the people who are watching Berg'inyon panic?
3. What do Drizzt and Catt-brie do at the opening of Chapter Three?
4. At what are the dwarves busy doing?
5. How does Baenre destroy the wall of the tower at Oblodran?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)