|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Resolution - Chapter Fourteen, The Wrath of Lolth, Chapter Fifteen, Greed and Chapter Sixteen, Open Hearts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Catti-brie enable Guenhwyvar to come to their location?
(a) Holds onto the figurine with Drizzt.
(b) Breaks the figurine.
(c) Shuts up the split in the tunnel.
(d) Hits Drizzt in the head.
2. For whom is Bruenor Battlehammer trying to find a replacement?
(a) His general of the army.
(b) His former high priest.
(c) His councilor.
(d) His armorer.
3. What does Drizzt think about the gods allowing people to see them?
(a) It is not good for the world.
(b) Where does faith fit in.
(c) It is too overwhelming.
(d) They should do it more often.
4. What is Thibbledorf Pwent doing when Catti-brie and Drizzt stop to talk to him?
(a) Honing his sword.
(b) Shooing his horse.
(c) Making some silver goblets.
(d) Training his Gutbuster Brigade.
5. What do Drizzt and Catt-brie do at the opening of Chapter Three?
(b) Drink some wine.
(c) Run a race.
(d) Practice sword play.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Drizzt say Lolth represents?
2. What is the fence around the House Baenre supposed to do?
3. What is the second item the Matrons throw in the fire?
4. How does Drizzt feel about other people's beliefs?
5. Who does Baenre lead against House Oblodra?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)