|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: The Drow March - Chapter Twenty-Two, Star Light, Star Bright.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Drizzt say Mielikki represents?
(a) The strenghth of mortals.
(b) The truth.
(c) The eternal.
(d) The wonder of life.
2. Where are Berg'inyon and his lizard riders heading in Chapter Twenty-Two?
(a) Lady Alustriel's tower.
(b) Around the left flank of Berkthgar's men.
(c) Mithral Hall's main door.
(d) Keeper's Dale.
3. What does Drizzt think about the gods allowing people to see them?
(a) Where does faith fit in.
(b) It is not good for the world.
(c) They should do it more often.
(d) It is too overwhelming.
4. What do the Knights in Silver have to do in response to Berkthgar's actions?
(a) Alter their plan.
(b) Stay their course.
(c) Change the plan, but not much.
(d) Change their course to an easier movement.
5. How does Berg-iyon demonstrate his expertise in Chapter Six?
(a) Winning a horse race.
(b) Shooting fifteen arrows in the bullseye.
(c) With his twin swords.
(d) Painting a huge picture on the wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Lolth and Errtu discuss in Chapter Twelve?
2. From what does Berg'inyon think the trouble with the fence is?
3. How does Drizzt feel about other people's beliefs?
4. In Chapter Twelve, why is Errtu angry at Lolth?
5. Why does Lady Alustrial withhold herself from battle?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)