|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: The Drow March - Chapter Twenty-Two, Star Light, Star Bright.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Berg'inyon and his lizard riders heading in Chapter Twenty-Two?
(a) Keeper's Dale.
(b) Lady Alustriel's tower.
(c) Around the left flank of Berkthgar's men.
(d) Mithral Hall's main door.
2. In Chapter Twelve, why is Errtu angry at Lolth?
(a) He isn't allowed to marry the woman he wants.
(b) He has to go to the Material Plane.
(c) He can't join the attack on Oblodra.
(d) Lolth killed his son.
3. What does Drizzt say Mielikki represents?
(a) The truth.
(b) The eternal.
(c) The strenghth of mortals.
(d) The wonder of life.
4. In Chapter Twenty-Two what door do the drow locate?
(a) The door to Lady Alustriel's tower.
(b) The gatehouse door to Settlestone.
(c) Mithral Hall's main door.
(d) Mithral Hall's eastern door.
5. Why does Lady Alustrial withhold herself from battle?
(a) Her husband is a prisoner of the drow.
(b) She's not a very good fighter.
(c) She is too frightened to move.
(d) She knows she will be needed later.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Lolth and Errtu discuss in Chapter Twelve?
2. From what does Berg'inyon think the trouble with the fence is?
3. What does Drizzt notice as he and Catti are fighting?
4. What do the Knights in Silver have to do in response to Berkthgar's actions?
5. Why have the Harpells been called to Mithral Hall?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)