|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: The Drow March - Chapter Twenty-Two, Star Light, Star Bright.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Berkthgar jump into the battle so fast?
(a) He saw his son go down in battle.
(b) He is battle hungry.
(c) He misunderstood the signal.
(d) He was pushed from the right flank.
2. What does Drizzt think about the gods allowing people to see them?
(a) They should do it more often.
(b) It is not good for the world.
(c) Where does faith fit in.
(d) It is too overwhelming.
3. Why do the people who are watching Berg'inyon panic?
(a) They think they may have fallen out of favor with Lolth.
(b) They can't help Berg'inyon.
(c) Berg'inyon is angry.
(d) They think Berg'inyon will die.
4. What do Lolth and Errtu discuss in Chapter Twelve?
(a) Their views of what is happening at Oblodra.
(b) Why Lolth killed his son.
(c) Why he has to go to the Material Plane.
(d) Why he can't marry Polt'yorl.
5. What does Drizzt describe in his letter before Chapter Six?
(a) How the governing system in the Abyss works.
(b) How he came to be married to Catti-brie.
(c) How do kill a drow.
(d) The Time of Troubles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Drizzt say he experiences his god?
2. What does Bensell asks Berkthgar to do?
3. Who comes from the floor as the gnomish priests are working?
4. Who is with Belwar Dissengulp while he is waiting in Chapter Twelve?
5. Who does Alustriel believe will reach her knights before Bensell?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)