|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: The Drow March - Chapter Twenty-Two, Star Light, Star Bright.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Drizzt do to the figurine in Chapter Thirteen?
(a) Puts it on a shelf.
(b) Gives it to Catti-brie.
(c) Dips it in a bucket of mead.
(d) Clears the dried salve from the neck.
2. In Drizzt's prologue to Chapter Twelve, what does Drizzt say is difficult for him to do in relation to Catti-brie?
(a) Be with her and not love her.
(b) Allow her to fight her own battles.
(c) Keep her from being angry at him.
(d) Watch her marry someone else.
3. What does Errtu decide about Lolth's promise?
(a) He doesn't trust Lolth to keep her promise.
(b) He thinks it will take too long for Lolth to keep her promise.
(c) He wants more than what is promised.
(d) It is enough to keep him from arguing with her.
4. In Chapter Twenty-Two what door do the drow locate?
(a) The gatehouse door to Settlestone.
(b) Mithral Hall's main door.
(c) The door to Lady Alustriel's tower.
(d) Mithral Hall's eastern door.
5. What do Lolth and Errtu discuss in Chapter Twelve?
(a) Why he has to go to the Material Plane.
(b) Their views of what is happening at Oblodra.
(c) Why Lolth killed his son.
(d) Why he can't marry Polt'yorl.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Twelve, why is Errtu angry at Lolth?
2. What does Bensell asks Berkthgar to do?
3. Who does Alustriel believe will reach her knights before Bensell?
4. Why do the people who are watching Berg'inyon panic?
5. Why is the way to the west closed to Bensell and his men?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)