|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: The Drow March - Chapter Twenty-Two, Star Light, Star Bright.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Drizzt think is the reason gods allow mortals to see them?
(a) The god is vain.
(b) The god is having fun at mortals' expense.
(c) The god wants to see how the mortals react.
(d) The god is lacking in power.
2. Who is with Belwar Dissengulp while he is waiting in Chapter Twelve?
(a) Several svirfnebli.
(d) Drizzt and Catti-brie.
3. Why does Berkthgar jump into the battle so fast?
(a) He was pushed from the right flank.
(b) He saw his son go down in battle.
(c) He misunderstood the signal.
(d) He is battle hungry.
4. What does Drizzt say Lolth represents?
(b) Eternal damnation.
(c) The strong over the weak.
(d) The evil of greed.
5. Why do the people who are watching Berg'inyon panic?
(a) They think Berg'inyon will die.
(b) They think they may have fallen out of favor with Lolth.
(c) They can't help Berg'inyon.
(d) Berg'inyon is angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Drizzt describe in his letter before Chapter Six?
2. What does Drizzt notice as he and Catti are fighting?
3. From where is Lady Alustriel?
4. Why have the Harpells been called to Mithral Hall?
5. What does Drizzt think about the gods allowing people to see them?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)