|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: The Drow March - Chapter Twenty-Two, Star Light, Star Bright.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does she think about the soldiers' chances when they meet the kobolds?
(a) They will have little trouble with them.
(b) They will overcome but lose many soldiers.
(c) They will be slaughtered by the kobolds.
(d) They will not come in contact with the kobolds.
2. What do Lolth and Errtu discuss in Chapter Twelve?
(a) Their views of what is happening at Oblodra.
(b) Why he has to go to the Material Plane.
(c) Why Lolth killed his son.
(d) Why he can't marry Polt'yorl.
3. What does Drizzt think about the gods allowing people to see them?
(a) It is not good for the world.
(b) It is too overwhelming.
(c) They should do it more often.
(d) Where does faith fit in.
4. What happens when Drizzt tries to take Catti-brie's sword in Chapter Thirteen?
(a) It drops to the floor.
(b) It cuts his arm.
(c) The sword no longer wants him.
(d) It telepathically tells him to duel with Catti.
5. How does Drizzt feel about other people's beliefs?
(a) He doesn't question them.
(b) He hates them with a passion.
(c) He wonders how they think they can be true.
(d) He is confused by them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Berkthgar jump into the battle so fast?
2. In Chapter Twenty-Two what door do the drow locate?
3. What is the fence around the House Baenre supposed to do?
4. How does Berg-iyon demonstrate his expertise in Chapter Six?
5. What does Drizzt say Lolth represents?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)