|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: The Drow March - Chapter Twenty-Two, Star Light, Star Bright.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Drizzt say Mielikki represents?
(a) The wonder of life.
(b) The strenghth of mortals.
(c) The truth.
(d) The eternal.
2. From where is Lady Alustriel?
(c) Mithral Hall.
3. In Drizzt's prologue to Chapter Twelve, what does Drizzt say is difficult for him to do in relation to Catti-brie?
(a) Be with her and not love her.
(b) Keep her from being angry at him.
(c) Allow her to fight her own battles.
(d) Watch her marry someone else.
4. Where are Berg'inyon and his lizard riders heading in Chapter Twenty-Two?
(a) Around the left flank of Berkthgar's men.
(b) Mithral Hall's main door.
(c) Lady Alustriel's tower.
(d) Keeper's Dale.
5. What do the Knights in Silver have to do in response to Berkthgar's actions?
(a) Alter their plan.
(b) Change the plan, but not much.
(c) Change their course to an easier movement.
(d) Stay their course.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Lolth and Errtu discuss in Chapter Twelve?
2. From what does Berg'inyon think the trouble with the fence is?
3. What does Errtu decide about Lolth's promise?
4. What does Drizzt do to the figurine in Chapter Thirteen?
5. Who is with Belwar Dissengulp while he is waiting in Chapter Twelve?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)