Demons!, Prologue, and Part One: Rumbles of Discord - Chapter One, Diplomacy
1. What does Matron Baenre call from the Abyss?
(a) A hobgoblin.
(b) The Shadow Bane.
(c) A glabrezu.
(d) A dark angel.
2. Who is angered by Matron Baenre's action?
3. What does the person in question # 2 think is the reason for Matron Baenre's action?
(a) To take over the world.
(b) To kill him.
(c) An attempt to offend him.
(d) To kill Lolth.
4. Who is Lolth looking for in the Prologue?
(c) Matron Baenre.
5. What does Lolth ask the person from question # 4?
(a) If he knows where Menzober hid the key.
(b) If he is aware of Errtu's action.
(c) If he is aware of the problem in the pantheon.
(d) If he is aware of Matron Baenre's actions.
6. For what does Lolth say the time of troubles coming are?
(a) To punish herself.
(b) To refine the human race.
(c) To punish the Gods.
(d) To clean out the Abyss.
This section contains 4,946 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)