|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Catherine go to die?
2. Who challenges Bart's double standard?
3. Who does Toni first seem charmed by?
4. What made Bart jealous on New Years Eve?
5. Where do Bart and Joel take Jory's children?
Essay Topic 1
Catherine's determination shows in the way she tries to protect her family. How does she make this attempt? What and who does Catherine protect her family from? Why?
Essay Topic 2
Is Melodie selfish? Does she fault herself for Jory's accident? Does this explain some of her selfishness? Are Melodie's actions justifiable?
Essay Topic 3
Describe Toni's development as a character. How does she go from being in love with Bart to being married to Jory?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)