Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Catherine confronts Bart in Book Three: Comes a Morning Dark, how does he feel?
2. What does Catherine discover about Bart when he is in the chapel?
3. What does Toni overhear the twins discussing in Book Three: Heaven Can't Wait?
4. Which location does Bart often visit?
5. What does Catherine's return to the mansion represent?
Describe Joel's influence on Bart.
Which character develops most over the course of the novel? Which character learns the most over time? How does he or she learn this lesson?
What does Catherine's "garden in the sky" refer to? Why is it an important theme in the story? At the end of the story when Catherine is dead, what does it symbolize?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)