|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Chris, what type of illness does Jory have in Book Three: Heaven Can't Wait?
2. Who does Bart want to be his trustee?
3. What does Bart seem most surprised by in Book Three: Comes a Morning Dark?
4. What does Bart finally get from Catherine when she sees him in the chapel?
5. What does the "garden in the sky" refer to?
Essay Topic 1
Why is Bart so preoccupied with sin? What is Bart's moral code?
Essay Topic 2
Bart has obvious contempt for his family. What does his criticism stem from? Who is Bart most angry at and why? What started his trauma?
Essay Topic 3
Catherine's determination shows in the way she tries to protect her family. How does she make this attempt? What and who does Catherine protect her family from? Why?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)