Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Catherine confronts Bart in Book Three: Comes a Morning Dark, how does he feel?
2. What does Catherine discover about Bart when he is in the chapel?
3. What does Toni overhear the twins discussing in Book Three: Heaven Can't Wait?
4. Which location does Bart often visit?
5. What does Catherine's return to the mansion represent?
Essay Topic 1
Foxworth Hall is a significant location to the events that occur in the novel. Why is it so important? What is significant about the abuse that took place there? What does Foxworth Hall represent and foreshadow?
Essay Topic 2
Catherine's determination shows in the way she tries to protect her family. How does she make this attempt? What and who does Catherine protect her family from? Why?
Essay Topic 3
Why is Bart infatuated with Melodie? What does he want with Melodie? What types of intentions does he have? Are his feelings genuine?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)