Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Catherine confronts Bart in Book Three: Comes a Morning Dark, how does he feel?
2. What does Catherine discover about Bart when he is in the chapel?
3. What does Toni overhear the twins discussing in Book Three: Heaven Can't Wait?
4. Which location does Bart often visit?
5. What does Catherine's return to the mansion represent?
What does Catherine's "garden in the sky" refer to? Why is it an important theme in the story? At the end of the story when Catherine is dead, what does it symbolize?
How do Bart and Joel become inseparable? Why does this happen? Is this more of a testament to Joel's strength and motivation or Bart's weakness? Why?
Why is background information so significant to this story? If Catherine did not provide background information to the reader, how would the novel suffer? What does background information help the reader understand?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)