|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Catherine confronts Bart in Book Three: Comes a Morning Dark, how does he feel?
2. What does Catherine discover about Bart when he is in the chapel?
3. What does Toni overhear the twins discussing in Book Three: Heaven Can't Wait?
4. Which location does Bart often visit?
5. What does Catherine's return to the mansion represent?
Essay Topic 1
Catherine's determination shows in the way she tries to protect her family. How does she make this attempt? What and who does Catherine protect her family from? Why?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Toni's development as a character. How does she go from being in love with Bart to being married to Jory?
Essay Topic 3
What is the significance behind Bart's obsession with Cindy and Catherine's sexuality?
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)