|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to a neighbor in Book Three: Heaven Can't Wait, what describes Catherine most?
2. Which of the following best describes Catherine's goal?
3. How does Catherine comfort herself in Book Three: Heaven Can't Wait?
4. Where does Bart find Cindy when she goes out with a friend?
5. What does Cindy want to go to school for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What type of offensive sermon does Joel give in the chapel?
2. Describe Toni and Bart's relationship.
3. What does Catherine think about Bart's eulogy?
4. Is Bart insane? Explain.
5. How does Melodie feel about and react to having twins?
6. What is Joel's motivation to harm the family?
7. What does Bart say about sin?
8. Why does Catherine's strength shock Bart?
9. What changes the relationship between Bart and Toni?
10. Why does Melodie leave?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why is Bart infatuated with Melodie? What does he want with Melodie? What types of intentions does he have? Are his feelings genuine?
Essay Topic 2
What are the parallels between escape and heaven for Catherine and Chris? What about the other characters?
Essay Topic 3
Will Bart ever be happy? What obstacles stand in his way?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)