|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who burns the RSVP cards for the party?
2. Who does Catherine suspect of rescuing Jory on more than once occasion?
3. According to Bart, what is the only thing that could break Chris and Catherine's bond?
(d) True love.
4. What did Toni discover in Jory's room?
(a) Sketches of Bart.
(b) Sketches of Catherine.
(c) Sketches of his children.
(d) Sketches of herself.
5. Who delivers Melodie's children?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Cindy?
2. Where do Cindy, Bart, and Toni celebrate New Years Eve?
3. What is Toni most afraid of?
4. Where do Bart and Joel take Jory's children?
5. What does Toni overhear the twins discussing in Book Three: Heaven Can't Wait?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Joel react to Toni and Bart's relationship?
2. Do you think Bart or Joel is trying to kill Jory? Why?
3. Describe the double standards existing in Bart's life.
4. How has Catherine's life goal been achieved by the end of the novel?
5. What is Joel's motivation to harm the family?
6. Is Bart insane? Explain.
7. What type of offensive sermon does Joel give in the chapel?
8. In what way does Catherine encourage Bart?
9. Why does Catherine's strength shock Bart?
10. What does Bart say about sin?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)