|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jory say he is too embarrassed to do?
(a) Have a life.
(b) Have a wife.
(c) Have a child.
(d) Have a friend.
2. According to a neighbor in Book Three: Heaven Can't Wait, what describes Catherine most?
3. According to Bart, what is the only thing that could break Chris and Catherine's bond?
(b) True love.
4. What is Toni most afraid of?
(a) Bart's social status.
(b) Bart's violent nature.
(c) Bart's power.
(d) Bart's jealousy.
5. What does Joel give an offensive sermon about?
(a) Sex before marriage.
(b) Children born of incest.
(c) Children out of wedlock.
(d) Marital affairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the boy twin?
2. How does Jory try to win Melodie over after the twins are born?
3. Who does Bart say he does not want at his Christmas party?
4. What is the name of the boyfriend Cindy brings home for the holidays?
5. Where do Cindy, Bart, and Toni celebrate New Years Eve?
Short Essay Questions
1. How has Catherine's life goal been achieved by the end of the novel?
2. What does Bart say about sin?
3. What is Joel's motivation to harm the family?
4. In what way does Catherine encourage Bart?
5. What type of offensive sermon does Joel give in the chapel?
6. Do you think Bart or Joel is trying to kill Jory? Why?
7. Why is this chapter referred to as Book Three: Heaven Can't Wait?
8. What is Bart's reaction to Cindy having a boyfriend?
9. What does Catherine think about Bart's eulogy?
10. How does Melodie feel about and react to having twins?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)