|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cindy want to go to school for?
2. What is Toni most afraid of?
(a) Bart's social status.
(b) Bart's violent nature.
(c) Bart's power.
(d) Bart's jealousy.
3. Who does Toni become fast friends with?
4. What does the title Book Three: Heaven Can't Wait refer to?
(b) Leaving the mansion.
5. According to Chris, what type of illness does Jory have in Book Three: Heaven Can't Wait?
(c) Scarlet fever.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bart seem most surprised by in Book Three: Comes a Morning Dark?
2. According to Toni, who does Bart want a wife like?
3. Which of the following best describes Catherine's goal?
4. What does Bart finally get from Catherine when she sees him in the chapel?
5. Which location does Bart often visit?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way does Catherine encourage Bart?
2. Describe the double standards existing in Bart's life.
3. Do you think Bart or Joel is trying to kill Jory? Why?
4. Who do you think broke Jory's ship? Why do you think this is so?
5. Why is this chapter referred to as Book Three: Heaven Can't Wait?
6. What is the significance of Jory's illness?
7. How has Catherine's life goal been achieved by the end of the novel?
8. What does Catherine think about Bart's eulogy?
9. What does the "Garden in the sky" refer to in Catherine's childhood?
10. Why does Catherine's strength shock Bart?
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)