|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jory say he is too embarrassed to do?
(a) Have a friend.
(b) Have a wife.
(c) Have a child.
(d) Have a life.
2. Where do Catherine and Chris decide they will move?
(a) New York.
(b) Virginia Beach.
3. Who does Jory explicitly say he does not like?
4. According to Joel, what does Toni want from Bart?
(a) His social status.
(b) His child.
(c) His mansion.
(d) His money.
5. Who does Chris offer to transfer his position as trustee to?
(b) Bart's father.
(c) A lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the twins remind Catherine of?
2. Who does Bart say he does not want at his Christmas party?
3. Who may be setting up a hurtful situation for Jory in Book Three: Comes a Morning Dark?
4. What type of building does Bart begin construction on?
5. What does the title Book Three: Heaven Can't Wait refer to?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way does Catherine encourage Bart?
2. What does Bart say about sin?
3. What is Bart's reaction to Cindy having a boyfriend?
4. What are the similarities between Catherine and Toni?
5. Who do you think broke Jory's ship? Why do you think this is so?
6. Is Bart insane? Explain.
7. How do you think Jory will cope with Melodie's absence?
8. Do you think Bart or Joel is trying to kill Jory? Why?
9. What is significant about Chris's death?
10. What does Catherine think about Bart's eulogy?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)