|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bart do with Cindy on television?
(b) Show family photographs.
(d) Recite poetry.
2. What illness does Jory fear he has in Book Three: Heaven Can't Wait?
(a) Scarlet Fever.
3. Where does Cindy attend school?
(a) New England.
4. What is the name of the boyfriend Cindy brings home for the holidays?
5. According to Joel, what does Toni want from Bart?
(a) His child.
(b) His social status.
(c) His money.
(d) His mansion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jory began to fear for when strange things begin happening to him?
2. What does Bart hope that Jory will give him for Christmas?
3. Who writes the eulogy for Chris?
4. As a child, where did Catherine "escape"?
5. When Catherine confronts Bart in Book Three: Comes a Morning Dark, how does he feel?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do you think Jory will cope with Melodie's absence?
2. What does Jory think about his own potential love life in Book Three?
3. How does Joel react to Toni and Bart's relationship?
4. What is Joel's motivation to harm the family?
5. What does the "Garden in the sky" refer to in Catherine's childhood?
6. Why doesn't anybody come to Bart's Christmas party?
7. What are the similarities between Catherine and Toni?
8. Why does Catherine's strength shock Bart?
9. What changes the relationship between Bart and Toni?
10. How does Melodie feel about and react to having twins?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)