|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Joel, what does Toni want from Bart?
(a) His money.
(b) His social status.
(c) His mansion.
(d) His child.
2. According to Toni, who does Bart want a wife like?
3. What does Joel hope to do in Book Three: Comes a Morning Dark?
(a) Expose the relationship Catherine and Chris have.
(b) Kill the entire family.
(c) Put Jory in a hospital.
(d) Get Bart institutionalized.
4. What type of building does Bart begin construction on?
(d) Pool house.
5. Who does Bart want to be his trustee?
(c) A lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the title Book Three: Heaven Can't Wait refer to?
2. According to a neighbor in Book Three: Heaven Can't Wait, what describes Catherine most?
3. What does Bart blame for his party being ruined?
4. Who does Toni spend more time with after she and Bart return from celebrating New Years Eve?
5. What does Toni overhear the twins discussing in Book Three: Heaven Can't Wait?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do you think Jory will cope with Melodie's absence?
2. Why is this chapter referred to as Book Three: Heaven Can't Wait?
3. Describe the double standards existing in Bart's life.
4. How has Catherine's life goal been achieved by the end of the novel?
5. In what way does Catherine encourage Bart?
6. How does Joel react to Toni and Bart's relationship?
7. What type of offensive sermon does Joel give in the chapel?
8. Who do you think broke Jory's ship? Why do you think this is so?
9. Do you think Bart or Joel is trying to kill Jory? Why?
10. What is Catherine's life goal?
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)