|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Toni first seem charmed by?
2. What does Cindy want to go to school for?
3. What made Bart jealous on New Years Eve?
(a) Toni would not have dinner with him alone.
(b) Toni spent too much time with the twins.
(c) Toni spent too much time with Cindy.
(d) Toni danced with another man.
4. What is the name of the boy twin?
5. In her note, what does Melodie say about herself?
(a) She hates Jory's family.
(b) She is a coward.
(c) She never wanted the twins.
(d) She never loved Jory.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Cindy?
2. Who do the twins remind Catherine of?
3. How does Jory try to win Melodie over after the twins are born?
4. What does Bart hope that Jory will give him for Christmas?
5. Who is the first to question where a negative phone call comes from?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Catherine's strength shock Bart?
2. Is Bart insane? Explain.
3. How does Joel react to Toni and Bart's relationship?
4. What does Jory think about his own potential love life in Book Three?
5. Describe Toni and Bart's relationship.
6. Describe the double standards existing in Bart's life.
7. Do you think Bart or Joel is trying to kill Jory? Why?
8. What is Bart's reaction to Cindy having a boyfriend?
9. What type of offensive sermon does Joel give in the chapel?
10. What is the significance of Jory's illness?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)