|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Catherine confronts Bart in Book Three: Comes a Morning Dark, how does he feel?
2. What does Catherine discover about Bart when he is in the chapel?
(a) He can sketch.
(b) He can sing.
(c) He can dance.
(d) He is good with children.
3. What does Toni overhear the twins discussing in Book Three: Heaven Can't Wait?
(a) Chris and Catherine's relationship.
(b) Joel's plan.
(c) Bart's finances.
(d) God's wrath.
4. Which location does Bart often visit?
(c) Movie theater.
5. What does Catherine's return to the mansion represent?
(c) Evil spirits.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Book Two: Unto Us Is Born, Who does Bart accuse of wanting him sexually?
2. Who does Toni first seem charmed by?
3. Where does Cindy attend school?
4. What happens to the gift that Jory gives Bart for Christmas?
5. What did Toni discover in Jory's room?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)