|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Cindy?
(a) Trying to learn to be a better person.
(b) Trying to better herself.
(c) Trying to get over lost love.
(d) Trying to find herself.
2. Who do the twins remind Catherine of?
(a) Cory and Carrie.
(b) Herself and Chris.
(c) Melodie and Cindy.
(d) Jory and Bart.
3. How does Jory feel about learning he has twins?
4. Who does Jory explicitly say he does not like?
5. Who burns the RSVP cards for the party?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to a neighbor in Book Three: Heaven Can't Wait, what describes Catherine most?
2. According to Bart, what is the only thing that could break Chris and Catherine's bond?
3. Who does Bart want to be his trustee?
4. When do Chris and Catherine decide to leave the mansion?
5. What does Bart finally get from Catherine when she sees him in the chapel?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Melodie leave?
2. Why is this chapter referred to as Book Three: Heaven Can't Wait?
3. What changes the relationship between Bart and Toni?
4. What does the "Garden in the sky" refer to in Catherine's childhood?
5. What is the significance of Jory's illness?
6. Why does Catherine refer to "escape" when referring to leaving the mansion?
7. Why does Catherine's strength shock Bart?
8. What is significant about Chris's death?
9. What is Joel's motivation to harm the family?
10. How does Melodie feel about and react to having twins?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)