|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the boy twin?
2. Who writes the eulogy for Chris?
3. According to Joel, what does Toni want from Bart?
(a) His child.
(b) His money.
(c) His social status.
(d) His mansion.
4. What do Catherine and Chris fear will happen to them at the mansion?
(a) Their secret will be revealed.
(b) They will be arrested.
(c) They will be poisoned.
(d) They will be killed.
5. What is the name of the girl twin?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to a neighbor in Book Three: Heaven Can't Wait, what describes Catherine most?
2. Where does Bart find Cindy when she goes out with a friend?
3. What does Bart hope that Jory will give him for Christmas?
4. Who does Toni first seem charmed by?
5. Who does Bart say he does not want at his Christmas party?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the significance of Jory's illness?
2. Do you think Bart or Joel is trying to kill Jory? Why?
3. Is Bart insane? Explain.
4. Describe Toni and Bart's relationship.
5. What is Catherine's life goal?
6. Why does Catherine refer to "escape" when referring to leaving the mansion?
7. How has Catherine's life goal been achieved by the end of the novel?
8. What is Joel's motivation to harm the family?
9. What effect does the anonymous call have on the family?
10. What type of offensive sermon does Joel give in the chapel?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)