|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bart finally get from Catherine when she sees him in the chapel?
2. What does Bart blame for his party being ruined?
(a) Joel not sending out the invitations.
(b) His own disregard for others.
(c) Jory and Melodie's relationship.
(d) Chris and Catherine's relationship.
3. Who writes the eulogy for Chris?
4. According to Cindy, where did Bart take her after he beat up her boyfriend?
(b) Somewhere else.
(d) Out back.
5. What happens to the gift that Jory gives Bart for Christmas?
(a) It is broken.
(b) It is unwrapped.
(c) It is missing.
(d) It is not what Bart expected.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Bart, what is the only thing that could break Chris and Catherine's bond?
2. Who may be setting up a hurtful situation for Jory in Book Three: Comes a Morning Dark?
3. How does Catherine feel at the end of the novel?
4. What does the title Book Three: Heaven Can't Wait refer to?
5. What does Bart want Catherine to do more than anything?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is this chapter referred to as Book Three: Heaven Can't Wait?
2. Describe Toni and Bart's relationship.
3. How does Joel react to Toni and Bart's relationship?
4. What is Catherine's life goal?
5. How has Catherine's life goal been achieved by the end of the novel?
6. What is Bart's reaction to Cindy having a boyfriend?
7. Why doesn't anybody come to Bart's Christmas party?
8. Describe the double standards existing in Bart's life.
9. Do you think Bart or Joel is trying to kill Jory? Why?
10. What does Jory think about his own potential love life in Book Three?
This section contains 700 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)