|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bart want Catherine to do more than anything?
(a) Send Cindy away.
(b) Send Melodie away.
(c) Send Jory away.
(d) Send Chris away.
2. What is the major difference between Chris and Catherine?
(a) Catherine cares about helping Bart, and Chris does not.
(b) Catherine still loves Bart, and Chris does not.
(c) Chris has moved beyond the past, and Catherine has not.
(d) Catherine still hates her mother, and Chris does not.
3. Who does Catherine accuse of ruining Bart's party?
4. When do Chris and Catherine decide to leave the mansion?
(a) When Joel leaves.
(b) When Bart is committed to an institution.
(c) When Jory gets better.
(d) When the twins start school.
5. What does the "garden in the sky" refer to?
(b) Perfect health.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Cindy?
2. Where did Melodie run away to?
3. What does Bart hope that Jory will give him for Christmas?
4. What type of building does Bart begin construction on?
5. Who does Catherine suspect of rescuing Jory on more than once occasion?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is this chapter referred to as Book Three: Heaven Can't Wait?
2. How does Joel react to Toni and Bart's relationship?
3. What is Bart's reaction to Cindy having a boyfriend?
4. What is the significance of Jory's illness?
5. How do you think Jory will cope with Melodie's absence?
6. What does Catherine think about Bart's eulogy?
7. What does Bart say about sin?
8. Why does Catherine refer to "escape" when referring to leaving the mansion?
9. Why does Melodie leave?
10. In what way does Catherine encourage Bart?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)