|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Cindy, Bart, and Toni celebrate New Years Eve?
(a) Mexico City.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
(d) Virginia Beach.
2. What type of career does Cindy pursue?
3. What illness does Jory fear he has in Book Three: Heaven Can't Wait?
(a) Scarlet Fever.
4. To whom does Cindy reveal that Bart took her after he beat up her boyfriend?
(c) A doctor.
5. Where does Bart find Cindy when she goes out with a friend?
(b) Grocery store.
(c) Hotel room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the twins remind Catherine of?
2. Who beats up Cindy's boyfriend?
3. What do Catherine and Chris fear will happen to them at the mansion?
4. What does Jory began to fear for when strange things begin happening to him?
5. How does Jory feel about learning he has twins?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the similarities between Catherine and Toni?
2. Describe Toni and Bart's relationship.
3. What is Joel's motivation to harm the family?
4. What is the significance of Jory's illness?
5. What does Bart say about sin?
6. What is Bart's reaction to Cindy having a boyfriend?
7. What does Catherine think about Bart's eulogy?
8. What does the "Garden in the sky" refer to in Catherine's childhood?
9. What changes the relationship between Bart and Toni?
10. What type of offensive sermon does Joel give in the chapel?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)