|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Catherine's goal?
(a) Bring her family wealth.
(b) Find a wife for Jory.
(c) Bring her family love.
(d) Unite her family.
2. Where does Cindy attend school?
(c) New England.
3. What is the name of the boy twin?
4. What does Cindy do for her family at Christmas?
5. What does Catherine's return to the mansion represent?
(a) Evil spirits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bart finally get from Catherine when she sees him in the chapel?
2. What is the major difference between Chris and Catherine?
3. Who does Toni become fast friends with?
4. Who beats up Cindy's boyfriend?
5. Where does Catherine go to die?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who do you think broke Jory's ship? Why do you think this is so?
2. What is the significance of Jory's illness?
3. What effect does the anonymous call have on the family?
4. What is Catherine's life goal?
5. How does Melodie feel about and react to having twins?
6. What does the "Garden in the sky" refer to in Catherine's childhood?
7. Describe the double standards existing in Bart's life.
8. What type of offensive sermon does Joel give in the chapel?
9. What does Bart say about sin?
10. Why does Catherine's strength shock Bart?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)