|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the title Book Three: Heaven Can't Wait refer to?
(c) Leaving the mansion.
2. When do Chris and Catherine decide to leave the mansion?
(a) When the twins start school.
(b) When Bart is committed to an institution.
(c) When Jory gets better.
(d) When Joel leaves.
3. According to Cindy, where did Bart take her after he beat up her boyfriend?
(b) Out back.
(c) Somewhere else.
4. What does Bart become after Chris dies?
(a) A singer.
(b) A television evangelist.
(c) A preacher.
(d) A writer.
5. In her note, what does Melodie say about herself?
(a) She hates Jory's family.
(b) She is a coward.
(c) She never wanted the twins.
(d) She never loved Jory.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Catherine suspect of rescuing Jory on more than once occasion?
2. Who calls Catherine and tells her to leave town?
3. What does Jory began to fear for when strange things begin happening to him?
4. Which location does Bart often visit?
5. What made Bart jealous on New Years Eve?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Bart's reaction to Cindy having a boyfriend?
2. What is the significance of Jory's illness?
3. What changes the relationship between Bart and Toni?
4. What does the "Garden in the sky" refer to in Catherine's childhood?
5. How does Joel react to Toni and Bart's relationship?
6. Why does Melodie leave?
7. What is Catherine's life goal?
8. What does Catherine think about Bart's eulogy?
9. What are the similarities between Catherine and Toni?
10. Is Bart insane? Explain.
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)