|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Toni overhear the twins discussing in Book Three: Heaven Can't Wait?
(a) God's wrath.
(b) Bart's finances.
(c) Joel's plan.
(d) Chris and Catherine's relationship.
2. What do Catherine and Chris fear will happen to them at the mansion?
(a) They will be poisoned.
(b) They will be killed.
(c) They will be arrested.
(d) Their secret will be revealed.
3. Who is the first to say that it is time to give up on Bart?
4. How does Catherine feel at the end of the novel?
(b) No longer needed.
5. What is Toni most afraid of?
(a) Bart's social status.
(b) Bart's violent nature.
(c) Bart's jealousy.
(d) Bart's power.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bart want to be his trustee?
2. Who does Bart say he does not want at his Christmas party?
3. Where do Cindy and her new boyfriend drive?
4. Who delivers Melodie's children?
5. What does the title Book Three: Heaven Can't Wait refer to?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Melodie leave?
2. What is Bart's reaction to Cindy having a boyfriend?
3. Why does Catherine refer to "escape" when referring to leaving the mansion?
4. Why is this chapter referred to as Book Three: Heaven Can't Wait?
5. What is Joel's motivation to harm the family?
6. In what way does Catherine encourage Bart?
7. What is Catherine's life goal?
8. How does Joel react to Toni and Bart's relationship?
9. Is Bart insane? Explain.
10. How do you think Jory will cope with Melodie's absence?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)