|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who beats up Cindy's boyfriend?
2. In Book Two: Unto Us Is Born, Who does Bart accuse of wanting him sexually?
3. What is the name of the girl twin?
4. What does Joel hope to do in Book Three: Comes a Morning Dark?
(a) Expose the relationship Catherine and Chris have.
(b) Put Jory in a hospital.
(c) Kill the entire family.
(d) Get Bart institutionalized.
5. What does Jory began to fear for when strange things begin happening to him?
(a) Catherine's life.
(b) Bart's fortune.
(c) Bart's home.
(d) His life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the children to say, "We are children born of evil seed"?
2. Who does Bart say he does not want at his Christmas party?
3. Where did Melodie run away to?
4. Who does Chris offer to transfer his position as trustee to?
5. Where do Bart and Joel take Jory's children?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bart say about sin?
2. Why is this chapter referred to as Book Three: Heaven Can't Wait?
3. What are the similarities between Catherine and Toni?
4. What type of offensive sermon does Joel give in the chapel?
5. How does Melodie feel about and react to having twins?
6. Do you think Bart or Joel is trying to kill Jory? Why?
7. How does Joel react to Toni and Bart's relationship?
8. How has Catherine's life goal been achieved by the end of the novel?
9. Why does Catherine's strength shock Bart?
10. What does the "Garden in the sky" refer to in Catherine's childhood?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)