|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joel give an offensive sermon about?
(a) Sex before marriage.
(b) Children out of wedlock.
(c) Marital affairs.
(d) Children born of incest.
2. Who does Catherine suspect of rescuing Jory on more than once occasion?
3. What type of building does Bart begin construction on?
(d) Pool house.
4. According to Toni, how will Bart's love life fare?
(a) He should never have children.
(b) He will always be abusive.
(c) He will never get married.
(d) He will never find a woman he truly wants.
5. What happens to the gift that Jory gives Bart for Christmas?
(a) It is unwrapped.
(b) It is missing.
(c) It is broken.
(d) It is not what Bart expected.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the boy twin?
2. Who does Catherine accuse of ruining Bart's party?
3. What is the name of the girl twin?
4. What does Bart want Catherine to do more than anything?
5. According to Cindy, where did Bart take her after he beat up her boyfriend?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way does Catherine encourage Bart?
2. What is significant about Chris's death?
3. What changes the relationship between Bart and Toni?
4. Why doesn't anybody come to Bart's Christmas party?
5. What is Catherine's life goal?
6. Do you think Bart or Joel is trying to kill Jory? Why?
7. How do you think Jory will cope with Melodie's absence?
8. What does the "Garden in the sky" refer to in Catherine's childhood?
9. Who do you think broke Jory's ship? Why do you think this is so?
10. Why is this chapter referred to as Book Three: Heaven Can't Wait?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)