|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bart become after Chris dies?
(a) A singer.
(b) A preacher.
(c) A television evangelist.
(d) A writer.
2. Which of the following best describes Catherine's goal?
(a) Find a wife for Jory.
(b) Unite her family.
(c) Bring her family love.
(d) Bring her family wealth.
3. How does Jory feel about learning he has twins?
4. Who writes the eulogy for Chris?
5. Who does Catherine suspect of rescuing Jory on more than once occasion?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who burns the RSVP cards for the party?
2. What does Bart want Catherine to do more than anything?
3. According to Joel, what does Toni want from Bart?
4. Who does Jory explicitly say he does not like?
5. What does Joel give an offensive sermon about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What changes the relationship between Bart and Toni?
2. What is Joel's motivation to harm the family?
3. What is significant about Chris's death?
4. What does Jory think about his own potential love life in Book Three?
5. Why is this chapter referred to as Book Three: Heaven Can't Wait?
6. Why does Melodie leave?
7. Do you think Bart or Joel is trying to kill Jory? Why?
8. How does Joel react to Toni and Bart's relationship?
9. What are the similarities between Catherine and Toni?
10. How does Melodie feel about and react to having twins?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)