|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Catherine accuse of ruining Bart's party?
2. Which of the following best describes Catherine's goal?
(a) Find a wife for Jory.
(b) Unite her family.
(c) Bring her family wealth.
(d) Bring her family love.
3. According to Bart, what is the only thing that could break Chris and Catherine's bond?
(d) True love.
4. Who writes the eulogy for Chris?
5. According to Cindy, where did Bart take her after he beat up her boyfriend?
(a) Somewhere else.
(c) Out back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the gift that Jory gives Bart for Christmas?
2. What is the name of the boyfriend Cindy brings home for the holidays?
3. Who does Bart say he does not want at his Christmas party?
4. Who calls Catherine and tells her to leave town?
5. What does Cindy do for her family at Christmas?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the double standards existing in Bart's life.
2. Why does Catherine refer to "escape" when referring to leaving the mansion?
3. What effect does the anonymous call have on the family?
4. Is Bart insane? Explain.
5. What type of offensive sermon does Joel give in the chapel?
6. Who do you think broke Jory's ship? Why do you think this is so?
7. Why does Catherine's strength shock Bart?
8. Why is this chapter referred to as Book Three: Heaven Can't Wait?
9. How has Catherine's life goal been achieved by the end of the novel?
10. Describe Toni and Bart's relationship.
This section contains 719 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)