|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was named Bart's trustee?
2. What was Jory supposed to push down to show his strength?
(b) A building.
(d) A woman.
3. According to Catherine, what does Bart need most?
(a) True love.
(b) His mother's love.
(c) Psychological help.
4. Who covers up Jory's injury at the party?
5. Who does Jory seem to blame most for Melodie's affair with Bart?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is most concerned about Melodie's pregnancy?
2. Who becomes the trustee of Bart's money after the will reading?
3. What did Bart study in school?
4. What color is the dress Cindy ends up wearing to Bart's party?
5. How old was Cindy when she stopped taking ballet lessons?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Catherine try to protect Jory?
2. What is the reader left to wonder about Bart after Jory's accident?
3. What causes Bart to become angry with Melodie before they reveal their affair?
4. Why doesn't Melodie visit Jory in the hospital?
5. Describe Cindy.
6. What does Joel think about Bart's party?
7. What is Catherine's reaction to Melodie revealing her affair with Bart?
8. Why is Bart making advances toward Melodie?
9. After Jory is injured, how does his future look?
10. Why is Foxworth Hall an important setting?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)