|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bart feel about Catherine's relationship with Chris?
2. Who does Jory decide he wants to give a handmade present to?
3. How old will Bart be when he stops getting money from the will?
4. When Cindy overheard one of Bart's phone calls, who was he talking to?
(a) Cindy's boyfriend.
(b) Catherine's ex-husband.
(c) An insurance agent.
(d) Joel's old monastery.
5. Who covers up Jory's injury at the party?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Catherine, what does Bart need most?
2. Who does Bart slap?
3. What has been delayed due to Jory's injury?
4. Who was Cindy's costume originally designed for?
5. Who is specifically and deliberately left out of discussion about the reading of the will?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes Catherine an intuitive narrator?
2. What explains the fact that Bart didn't approve of Cindy's original dress but designed her ballet costume?
3. Why is Bart making advances toward Melodie?
4. Why is Bart angry about his grandmother's will?
5. Describe foreshadowing present in "Memories."
6. Why does Jory's recovery give Catherine flashbacks?
7. What does Joel think about Bart's party?
8. Who planned the accident that hurt Jory?
9. Describe Bart's search for success.
10. Describe Cindy.
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)