|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Cindy's costume originally designed for?
(d) Bart's grandmother.
2. What role does Joel take on?
3. Who is the only person in the home that shows no disapproval for Bart about his spending time with Melodie?
4. What last name does Chris use?
5. What knocks Jory out during the ballet?
(a) Another dancer.
(b) A fake column.
(c) A bucket.
(d) A fake boulder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ballet did Jory and Cindy perform at Bart's party?
2. According to Catherine, what does Jory need most?
3. What type of talent does Bart suggest he might have?
4. What does Melodie think caused Jory's accident?
5. After Jory's accident, who refuses to visit the hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Catherine worried about Jory and Melodie having a baby?
2. Describe Joel's influence on Bart.
3. Why does Jory's recovery give Catherine flashbacks?
4. What causes Bart to become angry with Melodie before they reveal their affair?
5. What is the source of irony at Bart's party?
6. Who planned the accident that hurt Jory?
7. Why is the first person point of view the best way to tell this story?
8. Why is Bart angry about his grandmother's will?
9. What does Joel think about Bart's party?
10. Describe Bart's relationship with his family.
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)