|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has been delayed due to Jory's injury?
(a) The reading of Bart's grandmother's will.
(b) Chris's birthday party.
(c) Bart's birthday pary.
(d) Bart's Christmas party.
2. Who covers up Jory's injury at the party?
3. Who is most concerned about Melodie's pregnancy?
4. Which of the following best describes Bart's reaction to the reading of the will?
5. What knocks Jory out during the ballet?
(a) A bucket.
(b) A fake boulder.
(c) A fake column.
(d) Another dancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Chris and Catherine related?
2. What is Jory's career in?
3. Who does Bart seem to show the most compassion for in his family?
4. Who tells Bart that he or she hates the ballet being performed at his party?
5. What color is the dress Cindy first tries to wear to Bart's party?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the source of irony at Bart's party?
2. Why did Cindy stop taking dance lessons?
3. How does Catherine try to protect Jory?
4. Describe Cindy.
5. How does Catherine force Melodie to accept Jory's condition?
6. Who planned the accident that hurt Jory?
7. Is Melodie selfish? Why or why not?
8. Why does Jory's recovery give Catherine flashbacks?
9. Why is Foxworth Hall an important setting?
10. Describe Bart's relationship with his family.
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)