|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bart hold back from comforting Jory after the accident?
2. How does Bart feel about Catherine's relationship with Chris?
3. Which of the following best describes Catherine as a narrator?
(c) Not confrontational.
4. Who becomes the trustee of Bart's money after the will reading?
5. What color is the dress Cindy ends up wearing to Bart's party?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Catherine feel she needs to protect everybody from?
2. Who did Chris and Catherine adopt?
3. Which of the following is a theme that Catherine is an active part of?
4. What was Jory supposed to push down to show his strength?
5. What does Bart tell Catherine about Melodie?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Joel's influence on Bart.
2. Describe foreshadowing present in "Memories."
3. Why is Bart angry about his grandmother's will?
4. What does Joel think about Bart's party?
5. What is Catherine's reaction to Melodie revealing her affair with Bart?
6. Why is the first person point of view the best way to tell this story?
7. How does Catherine try to protect Jory?
8. What explains the fact that Bart didn't approve of Cindy's original dress but designed her ballet costume?
9. Describe Cindy.
10. Why does Jory's recovery give Catherine flashbacks?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)