|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following describes Catherine's role in her family?
2. Who does Jory have a similar attitude to?
3. What does the doctor say about Jory's condition after the accident?
(a) Jory may never have children.
(b) Jory may not live.
(c) Jory may not dance again.
(d) Jory is brain damaged.
4. What color is the dress Cindy first tries to wear to Bart's party?
5. Who covers up Jory's injury at the party?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which secret does Melodie reveal about her pregnancy?
2. Who does Bart slap?
3. In Book Two, Brotherly Love, how long has Jory been injured?
4. Who is the only person in the home that shows no disapproval for Bart about his spending time with Melodie?
5. What is Catherine surprised to know that Melodie knows a lot about?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Bart's self-esteem.
2. Is Melodie selfish? Why or why not?
3. After Jory is injured, how does his future look?
4. Describe foreshadowing present in "Memories."
5. Why is Foxworth Hall an important setting?
6. How do Catherine and Chris feel about their secrets?
7. Describe Cindy.
8. Why doesn't Melodie visit Jory in the hospital?
9. Who does Jory blame for Melodie and Bart's affair and why?
10. Why is Catherine worried about Jory and Melodie having a baby?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)