|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Book Two, Brotherly Love, how long has Jory been injured?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 6 months.
2. What is the point of view used to tell the story?
(a) Second person.
(b) Third person omniscient.
(c) First person.
(d) Third person limited.
3. What is the name of the mansion in which the attic was located?
(a) Fitzworth Hall.
(b) Foxworth Hall.
(c) Franzworth Hall.
(d) Farenzworth Hall.
4. What color is the dress Cindy first tries to wear to Bart's party?
5. What type of housing is Joel accustomed to?
(a) Army living.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Bart turning when the family arrives at his mansion?
2. What does Bart tell Catherine about Melodie?
3. Who does Jory have a similar attitude to?
4. Who did Chris and Catherine adopt?
5. Which of the following is a theme that Catherine is an active part of?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Catherine worried about Jory and Melodie having a baby?
2. Is Melodie selfish? Why or why not?
3. What is Catherine's reaction to Melodie revealing her affair with Bart?
4. Who planned the accident that hurt Jory?
5. Why doesn't Melodie visit Jory in the hospital?
6. Why is Foxworth Hall an important setting?
7. What is the reader left to wonder about Bart after Jory's accident?
8. Why is Bart angry about his grandmother's will?
9. How does Catherine force Melodie to accept Jory's condition?
10. Describe Joel's influence on Bart.
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)