|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who covers up Jory's injury at the party?
2. What does the doctor say about Jory's condition after the accident?
(a) Jory may not live.
(b) Jory is brain damaged.
(c) Jory may not dance again.
(d) Jory may never have children.
3. Who did Bart suggest intentionally caused Jory's accident?
(b) A stagehand.
4. When Melodie and Bart go out together, what time do they come home?
(a) 12:00 a.m.
(b) 6:00 p.m.
(c) 12:00 p.m.
(d) 3:30 a.m.
5. How does Bart feel about Catherine's relationship with Chris?
Short Answer Questions
1. What brings Catherine flashbacks?
2. When Cindy overheard one of Bart's phone calls, who was he talking to?
3. Which of the following best describes Catherine as a narrator?
4. What does Bart make for Melodie?
5. Who does Catherine feel most envious of?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Catherine worried about Jory and Melodie having a baby?
2. Is Melodie selfish? Why or why not?
3. What is the source of irony at Bart's party?
4. Why doesn't Melodie visit Jory in the hospital?
5. Describe Bart's relationship with his family.
6. Who does Jory blame for Melodie and Bart's affair and why?
7. How does Catherine force Melodie to accept Jory's condition?
8. What explains the fact that Bart didn't approve of Cindy's original dress but designed her ballet costume?
9. What is Catherine's reaction to Melodie revealing her affair with Bart?
10. Describe Bart's search for success.
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)