|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Bart turning when the family arrives at his mansion?
2. Who becomes the trustee of Bart's money after the will reading?
3. What color is the dress Cindy ends up wearing to Bart's party?
4. Which of the following describes Catherine's role in her family?
5. What does Chris reveal that he wants to work in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Cindy's costume originally designed for?
2. According to Catherine, what does Jory need most?
3. Who is Bart jealous of?
4. Who was named Bart's trustee?
5. How does Joel describe the ballet costume?
Short Essay Questions
1. Is Melodie selfish? Why or why not?
2. Describe Cindy.
3. Why doesn't Melodie visit Jory in the hospital?
4. Describe foreshadowing present in "Memories."
5. How do Catherine and Chris feel about their secrets?
6. Describe Bart's relationship with his family.
7. What explains the fact that Bart didn't approve of Cindy's original dress but designed her ballet costume?
8. What does Joel think about Bart's party?
9. How does Catherine try to protect Jory?
10. What is Catherine's reaction to Melodie revealing her affair with Bart?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)