|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Melodie and Bart go out together, what time do they come home?
(a) 3:30 a.m.
(b) 12:00 p.m.
(c) 12:00 a.m.
(d) 6:00 p.m.
2. In the ballet that Jory and Cindy perform, what is the main character's source of strength?
(a) His hair.
(b) His wits.
(c) His arms.
(d) His clothing.
3. What color is the dress Cindy first tries to wear to Bart's party?
4. What ballet did Jory and Cindy perform at Bart's party?
(a) Samson and Delilah.
(b) The Nutcracker.
(c) Swan Lake.
(d) Romeo & Juliet.
5. How are Chris and Catherine related?
(a) Chris is Catherine's cousin.
(b) They are brother and sister.
(c) Chris is Catherine's uncle.
(d) Chris is Catherine's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Catherine immediately suspect of planning an accident to hurt Jory?
2. Who writes a new plan for the family?
3. Who did Chris and Catherine adopt?
4. How does Bart feel about Catherine's relationship with Chris?
5. What color is the dress Cindy ends up wearing to Bart's party?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the similarities between Catherine and Toni?
2. Describe Bart's search for success.
3. Describe Toni and Bart's relationship.
4. What effect does the anonymous call have on the family?
5. What does the "Garden in the sky" refer to in Catherine's childhood?
6. Is Melodie selfish? Why or why not?
7. Why does Catherine's strength shock Bart?
8. What does Joel think about Bart's party?
9. Who does Jory blame for Melodie and Bart's affair and why?
10. What type of offensive sermon does Joel give in the chapel?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)