|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jory's career in?
2. Who does Catherine feel she needs to protect everybody from?
3. Who was Cindy's costume originally designed for?
(d) Bart's grandmother.
4. Who becomes the trustee of Bart's money after the will reading?
5. How are Chris and Catherine related?
(a) Chris is Catherine's uncle.
(b) Chris is Catherine's father.
(c) They are brother and sister.
(d) Chris is Catherine's cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What knocks Jory out during the ballet?
2. How old will Bart be when he stops getting money from the will?
3. How old did Jory want to be before he became a father?
4. Who does Bart ask to perform at his birthday party?
5. How old was Cindy when she stopped taking ballet lessons?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Catherine worried about Jory and Melodie having a baby?
2. Describe foreshadowing present in "Memories."
3. What explains the fact that Bart didn't approve of Cindy's original dress but designed her ballet costume?
4. Why doesn't Melodie visit Jory in the hospital?
5. Who planned the accident that hurt Jory?
6. Why is the first person point of view the best way to tell this story?
7. Who does Jory blame for Melodie and Bart's affair and why?
8. What makes Catherine an intuitive narrator?
9. Describe Joel's influence on Bart.
10. After Jory is injured, how does his future look?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)