|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is able to stop Jory from bleeding?
2. When Cindy overheard one of Bart's phone calls, who was he talking to?
(a) Cindy's boyfriend.
(b) Joel's old monastery.
(c) An insurance agent.
(d) Catherine's ex-husband.
3. What is Catherine surprised to know that Melodie knows a lot about?
(a) Joels' past.
(b) Bart's finances.
(c) Her pregnancy.
(d) Jory's health situation.
4. What is the name of the mansion in which the attic was located?
(a) Fitzworth Hall.
(b) Franzworth Hall.
(c) Foxworth Hall.
(d) Farenzworth Hall.
5. What type of talent does Bart suggest he might have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Catherine feel most envious of?
2. Who writes a new plan for the family?
3. What does Bart begin to build in preparation for the ballet at his party?
4. How does Joel describe the ballet costume?
5. How is Joel related to Catherine?
Short Essay Questions
1. What effect does the anonymous call have on the family?
2. What is Catherine's life goal?
3. How do Catherine and Chris feel about their secrets?
4. Describe Toni and Bart's relationship.
5. What is the significance of Jory's illness?
6. Describe foreshadowing present in "Memories."
7. Why did Cindy stop taking dance lessons?
8. Why is this chapter referred to as Book Three: Heaven Can't Wait?
9. How does Catherine force Melodie to accept Jory's condition?
10. What type of offensive sermon does Joel give in the chapel?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)