|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said, "Fairy tales suit me better"?
2. Who condemns Bart's show of wealth at his party?
3. How are Chris and Catherine related?
(a) They are brother and sister.
(b) Chris is Catherine's cousin.
(c) Chris is Catherine's father.
(d) Chris is Catherine's uncle.
4. What color is the dress Cindy first tries to wear to Bart's party?
5. Which phrase represents irony in the novel?
(a) Samson and Delilah.
(b) Ballet recital.
(c) Bart's devotion.
(d) Joel's jealousy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bart ask to perform at his birthday party?
2. Who did Bart suggest intentionally caused Jory's accident?
3. What did Jory's ballet costume consist of?
4. Who does Catherine feel she needs to protect everybody from?
5. Who is specifically and deliberately left out of discussion about the reading of the will?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Bart making advances toward Melodie?
2. Who planned the accident that hurt Jory?
3. Why is Foxworth Hall an important setting?
4. What makes Catherine an intuitive narrator?
5. Why is Bart angry about his grandmother's will?
6. How does Catherine try to protect Jory?
7. What does Joel think about Bart's party?
8. How do Catherine and Chris feel about their secrets?
9. Describe foreshadowing present in "Memories."
10. What explains the fact that Bart didn't approve of Cindy's original dress but designed her ballet costume?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)