|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Chris and Catherine adopt?
2. How much money will Bart get each year?
3. According to Catherine, what does Jory need most?
(a) His mother.
(b) His legs.
(c) His wife.
(d) His child.
4. When Cindy overheard one of Bart's phone calls, who was he talking to?
(a) Catherine's ex-husband.
(b) Cindy's boyfriend.
(c) An insurance agent.
(d) Joel's old monastery.
5. Who does Catherine immediately suspect of planning an accident to hurt Jory?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the dress Cindy ends up wearing to Bart's party?
2. What last name does Chris use?
3. Who does Catherine feel most envious of?
4. According to Catherine, what does Bart need most?
5. Who does Jory have a similar attitude to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes Bart to become angry with Melodie before they reveal their affair?
2. What is Catherine's reaction to Melodie revealing her affair with Bart?
3. How do Catherine and Chris feel about their secrets?
4. After Jory is injured, how does his future look?
5. What does Joel think about Bart's party?
6. What explains the fact that Bart didn't approve of Cindy's original dress but designed her ballet costume?
7. Describe foreshadowing present in "Memories."
8. Is Melodie selfish? Why or why not?
9. Describe Bart's self-esteem.
10. Describe Bart's relationship with his family.
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)