|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Cindy's costume originally designed for?
(a) Bart's grandmother.
2. Who becomes the trustee of Bart's money after the will reading?
3. Who did Bart suggest intentionally caused Jory's accident?
(d) A stagehand.
4. How old was Cindy when she stopped taking ballet lessons?
5. What last name does Chris use?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Catherine, what does Jory need most?
2. What role does Joel take on?
3. Who does Catherine feel she needs to protect everybody from?
4. After Jory's accident, who refuses to visit the hospital?
5. What is Jory's career in?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe foreshadowing present in "Memories."
2. How does Catherine force Melodie to accept Jory's condition?
3. What causes Bart to become angry with Melodie before they reveal their affair?
4. Describe Bart's self-esteem.
5. Who planned the accident that hurt Jory?
6. Why is Bart making advances toward Melodie?
7. Is Melodie selfish? Why or why not?
8. Why is Catherine worried about Jory and Melodie having a baby?
9. Who does Jory blame for Melodie and Bart's affair and why?
10. After Jory is injured, how does his future look?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)