|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. According to Jory, who has changed Bart?
b) His unborn child.
2. What does Melodie think caused Jory's accident?
d) An evil spirit.
3. Which of the following best describes Catherine as a narrator?
d) Not confrontational.
4. What does Jory began to fear for when strange things begin happening to him?
a) Bart's home.
b) Bart's fortune.
c) Catherine's life.
d) His life.
5. After Jory's accident, who refuses to visit the hospital?
6. What does the doctor say about Jory's condition after the accident?
a) Jory may...
This section contains 382 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)