|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Chris, what type of illness does Jory have in Book Three: Heaven Can't Wait?
(d) Scarlet fever.
2. Who writes the eulogy for Chris?
3. What does the "garden in the sky" refer to?
(d) Perfect health.
4. Why does Toni make Bart feel so special?
(a) He is her first live-in boyfriend.
(b) He is the only person to ever give her money.
(c) He is her first lover.
(d) He is the only man to love her.
5. Who does Bart say he does not want at his Christmas party?
6. How does Jory feel about learning he has twins?
7. According to a neighbor in Book Three: Heaven Can't Wait, what describes Catherine most?
8. How does Jory try to win Melodie over after the twins are born?
(a) He hires a babysitter.
(b) He gives her gifts.
(c) He takes her out on dates.
(d) He cooks for her.
9. What type of career does Cindy pursue?
10. What does Joel give an offensive sermon about?
(a) Marital affairs.
(b) Children born of incest.
(c) Children out of wedlock.
(d) Sex before marriage.
11. What is the name of the boy twin?
12. What does Jory say he is too embarrassed to do?
(a) Have a wife.
(b) Have a friend.
(c) Have a child.
(d) Have a life.
13. Who burns the RSVP cards for the party?
14. Who does Catherine accuse of ruining Bart's party?
15. What does Jory began to fear for when strange things begin happening to him?
(a) Bart's home.
(b) His life.
(c) Catherine's life.
(d) Bart's fortune.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the major difference between Chris and Catherine?
2. Where do Bart and Joel take Jory's children?
3. Who tells the children to say, "We are children born of evil seed"?
4. What does Toni overhear the twins discussing in Book Three: Heaven Can't Wait?
5. In her note, what does Melodie say about herself?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)