|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to a neighbor in Book Three: Heaven Can't Wait, what describes Catherine most?
2. According to Bart, what has he found with Toni?
(c) Infuriating love.
(d) True love.
3. What does the "garden in the sky" refer to?
(d) Perfect health.
4. What happens to the gift that Jory gives Bart for Christmas?
(a) It is missing.
(b) It is broken.
(c) It is unwrapped.
(d) It is not what Bart expected.
5. To whom does Cindy reveal that Bart took her after he beat up her boyfriend?
(b) A doctor.
6. Who writes the eulogy for Chris?
7. How does Catherine feel at the end of the novel?
(d) No longer needed.
8. What do Catherine and Chris fear will happen to them at the mansion?
(a) They will be arrested.
(b) They will be killed.
(c) They will be poisoned.
(d) Their secret will be revealed.
9. What does Bart hope that Jory will give him for Christmas?
(d) Model ship.
10. How does Catherine comfort herself in Book Three: Heaven Can't Wait?
(a) Childhood photographs.
(b) Bart's old toys.
(c) Old journals.
(d) Teaching the twins.
11. What is the major difference between Chris and Catherine?
(a) Chris has moved beyond the past, and Catherine has not.
(b) Catherine still hates her mother, and Chris does not.
(c) Catherine still loves Bart, and Chris does not.
(d) Catherine cares about helping Bart, and Chris does not.
12. In her note, what does Melodie say about herself?
(a) She hates Jory's family.
(b) She never wanted the twins.
(c) She never loved Jory.
(d) She is a coward.
13. What does Bart do with Cindy on television?
(c) Show family photographs.
(d) Recite poetry.
14. Who burns the RSVP cards for the party?
15. What does Cindy do for her family at Christmas?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who challenges Bart's double standard?
2. What is the name of the girl twin?
3. As a child, where did Catherine "escape"?
4. Where does Bart find Cindy when she goes out with a friend?
5. What does Jory began to fear for when strange things begin happening to him?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)