|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Toni first seem charmed by?
2. Which location does Bart often visit?
(b) Movie theater.
3. Who does Catherine suspect of rescuing Jory on more than once occasion?
4. Who does Chris offer to transfer his position as trustee to?
(c) Bart's father.
(d) A lawyer.
5. What does the "garden in the sky" refer to?
(c) Perfect health.
6. How does Catherine feel at the end of the novel?
(a) No longer needed.
7. What does Cindy do for her family at Christmas?
8. Where do Catherine and Chris decide they will move?
(a) New York.
(b) Virginia Beach.
9. What type of career does Cindy pursue?
10. Who burns the RSVP cards for the party?
11. What does Jory began to fear for when strange things begin happening to him?
(a) Bart's home.
(b) Bart's fortune.
(c) Catherine's life.
(d) His life.
12. What is the name of the girl twin?
13. What does Bart hope that Jory will give him for Christmas?
(c) Model ship.
14. Who does Cindy meet while staying at the mansion?
15. What does Bart do with Cindy on television?
(a) Show family photographs.
(c) Recite poetry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Toni make Bart feel so special?
2. According to Toni, who does Bart want a wife like?
3. Who is the first to question where a negative phone call comes from?
4. What does Bart finally get from Catherine when she sees him in the chapel?
5. What does the title Book Three: Heaven Can't Wait refer to?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)