|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the title Book Three: Heaven Can't Wait refer to?
(d) Leaving the mansion.
2. According to Bart, what is the only thing that could break Chris and Catherine's bond?
(b) True love.
3. What does Joel hope to do in Book Three: Comes a Morning Dark?
(a) Put Jory in a hospital.
(b) Expose the relationship Catherine and Chris have.
(c) Get Bart institutionalized.
(d) Kill the entire family.
4. How does Jory feel about learning he has twins?
5. What does Jory say he is too embarrassed to do?
(a) Have a friend.
(b) Have a life.
(c) Have a child.
(d) Have a wife.
6. Which of the following best describes Catherine's goal?
(a) Unite her family.
(b) Bring her family wealth.
(c) Bring her family love.
(d) Find a wife for Jory.
7. Who is the first to say that it is time to give up on Bart?
8. What does Bart want Catherine to do more than anything?
(a) Send Jory away.
(b) Send Cindy away.
(c) Send Chris away.
(d) Send Melodie away.
9. Who does Bart claim is his best friend?
10. When Catherine confronts Bart in Book Three: Comes a Morning Dark, how does he feel?
11. Who is the first to question where a negative phone call comes from?
12. What does Toni overhear the twins discussing in Book Three: Heaven Can't Wait?
(a) Bart's finances.
(b) Joel's plan.
(c) Chris and Catherine's relationship.
(d) God's wrath.
13. What does Jory began to fear for when strange things begin happening to him?
(a) Bart's home.
(b) His life.
(c) Catherine's life.
(d) Bart's fortune.
14. Who writes the eulogy for Chris?
15. What does Bart do with Cindy on television?
(a) Show family photographs.
(d) Recite poetry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine discover about Bart when he is in the chapel?
2. Who does Catherine accuse of ruining Bart's party?
3. Who burns the RSVP cards for the party?
4. Which location does Bart often visit?
5. Who does Chris offer to transfer his position as trustee to?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)