|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Toni discover in Jory's room?
(a) Sketches of Catherine.
(b) Sketches of Bart.
(c) Sketches of his children.
(d) Sketches of herself.
2. What does the title Book Three: Heaven Can't Wait refer to?
(b) Leaving the mansion.
3. What type of building does Bart begin construction on?
(a) Pool house.
4. According to Chris, what type of illness does Jory have in Book Three: Heaven Can't Wait?
(b) Scarlet fever.
5. When Catherine confronts Bart in Book Three: Comes a Morning Dark, how does he feel?
6. What does Bart blame for his party being ruined?
(a) Joel not sending out the invitations.
(b) Jory and Melodie's relationship.
(c) Chris and Catherine's relationship.
(d) His own disregard for others.
7. What does Bart want Catherine to do more than anything?
(a) Send Jory away.
(b) Send Melodie away.
(c) Send Chris away.
(d) Send Cindy away.
8. What is the name of the boy twin?
9. Who is the first to question where a negative phone call comes from?
10. As a child, where did Catherine "escape"?
11. According to a neighbor in Book Three: Heaven Can't Wait, what describes Catherine most?
12. Who tells the children to say, "We are children born of evil seed"?
13. What is the name of the girl twin?
14. Why does Toni make Bart feel so special?
(a) He is her first lover.
(b) He is her first live-in boyfriend.
(c) He is the only man to love her.
(d) He is the only person to ever give her money.
15. Where did Melodie run away to?
(a) The ballet.
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) The theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bart hope that Jory will give him for Christmas?
2. Who may be setting up a hurtful situation for Jory in Book Three: Comes a Morning Dark?
3. Where do Cindy, Bart, and Toni celebrate New Years Eve?
4. What does Cindy want to go to school for?
5. Who does Cindy meet while staying at the mansion?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)