|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money will Bart get each year?
2. According to Catherine, what does Bart need most?
(b) Psychological help.
(c) His mother's love.
(d) True love.
3. How does Bart feel about Catherine's relationship with Chris?
4. When Catherine is looking for Melodie to bring her to Jory, who is she with?
5. What does Bart make for Melodie?
(a) A dancing costume.
(b) A dress.
(c) A five-course dinner.
6. Who does Catherine immediately suspect of planning an accident to hurt Jory?
7. What did Jory's ballet costume consist of?
(a) Boxer shorts.
(b) Loin cloth.
(c) Beach clothes.
(d) Oversized coat.
8. Who did Chris and Catherine adopt?
9. How is Joel related to Catherine?
(a) Joel is Catherine's father.
(b) Catherine is Joel's cousin.
(c) Catherine is Joel's sister.
(d) Joel is Catherine's uncle.
10. Which of the following best describes Catherine as a narrator?
(d) Not confrontational.
11. Who does Bart seem to show the most compassion for in his family?
12. After Jory's accident, who refuses to visit the hospital?
13. What last name does Chris use?
14. Who does Jory seem to blame most for Melodie's affair with Bart?
15. What is Catherine surprised to know that Melodie knows a lot about?
(a) Her pregnancy.
(b) Jory's health situation.
(c) Bart's finances.
(d) Joels' past.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine give a model kit of to Jory to pass the time?
2. Who is Bart most mean to?
3. What color is the dress Cindy first tries to wear to Bart's party?
4. What has been delayed due to Jory's injury?
5. Who does Jory have a similar attitude to?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)