|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the dress Cindy ends up wearing to Bart's party?
2. In Book Two, Brotherly Love, how long has Jory been injured?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 1 month.
3. Who condemns Bart's show of wealth at his party?
4. Who does Bart ask to perform at his birthday party?
(b) Jory and Melodie.
5. What did Bart study in school?
6. What gets Jory back to talking to his family?
(a) Melodie will have an affair with Bart.
(b) Melodie might leave him.
(c) Bart and Joel are scheming to kill their family.
(d) Melodie is about to give birth.
7. According to Catherine, why does Jory need to live?
(a) For his children and wife.
(b) So he can help others.
(c) For his career.
(d) For his education.
8. What does the doctor say about Jory's condition after the accident?
(a) Jory may never have children.
(b) Jory may not live.
(c) Jory may not dance again.
(d) Jory is brain damaged.
9. Who does Jory seem to blame most for Melodie's affair with Bart?
10. What does Bart begin to build in preparation for the ballet at his party?
(a) A stage.
(b) A theater separate from his house.
(c) Theater seating.
(d) A dressing room.
11. Who is Bart most mean to?
12. Which phrase represents irony in the novel?
(a) Samson and Delilah.
(b) Bart's devotion.
(c) Ballet recital.
(d) Joel's jealousy.
13. Who covers up Jory's injury at the party?
14. What has been delayed due to Jory's injury?
(a) Chris's birthday party.
(b) Bart's Christmas party.
(c) Bart's birthday pary.
(d) The reading of Bart's grandmother's will.
15. What does Bart tell Catherine about Melodie?
(a) He wants to marry her.
(b) They are going to run away together.
(c) She hates Jory.
(d) He loves her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is most concerned about Melodie's pregnancy?
2. What was Jory supposed to push down to show his strength?
3. Who becomes the trustee of Bart's money after the will reading?
4. How old was Cindy when she stopped taking ballet lessons?
5. How does Bart feel about Catherine's relationship with Chris?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)