|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Cindy overheard one of Bart's phone calls, who was he talking to?
(a) Cindy's boyfriend.
(b) Catherine's ex-husband.
(c) Joel's old monastery.
(d) An insurance agent.
2. What is the point of view used to tell the story?
(a) Third person omniscient.
(b) Second person.
(c) Third person limited.
(d) First person.
3. What ballet did Jory and Cindy perform at Bart's party?
(a) Swan Lake.
(b) Samson and Delilah.
(c) The Nutcracker.
(d) Romeo & Juliet.
4. Which of the following describes Catherine's role in her family?
5. How old will Bart be when he stops getting money from the will?
6. Which secret does Melodie reveal about her pregnancy?
(a) That Jory didn't want a baby.
(b) That Jory tricked her into getting pregnant.
(c) That the child isn't Jory's.
(d) That she doesn't want the child anymore.
7. Who does Catherine immediately suspect of planning an accident to hurt Jory?
8. What last name does Chris use?
9. What knocks Jory out during the ballet?
(a) Another dancer.
(b) A bucket.
(c) A fake column.
(d) A fake boulder.
10. Who becomes the trustee of Bart's money after the will reading?
11. Who is Bart jealous of?
12. Who tells Bart that he or she hates the ballet being performed at his party?
13. Who did Chris and Catherine adopt?
14. Who does Jory decide he wants to give a handmade present to?
15. How old is Cindy when the novel starts?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bart begin to make advances toward?
2. Who does Catherine feel she needs to protect everybody from?
3. What does Bart choose to hide behind?
4. What did Bart study in school?
5. What is Jory's career in?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)