|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Cindy overheard one of Bart's phone calls, who was he talking to?
(a) Catherine's ex-husband.
(b) An insurance agent.
(c) Joel's old monastery.
(d) Cindy's boyfriend.
2. Who is specifically and deliberately left out of discussion about the reading of the will?
3. What last name does Chris use?
4. Who does Bart slap?
5. How old was Cindy when she stopped taking ballet lessons?
6. What color is the dress Cindy ends up wearing to Bart's party?
7. Who is Bart most mean to?
8. How old is Bart turning when the family arrives at his mansion?
9. Who is Bart inheriting a mansion from?
(a) His mother.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His biological father.
10. What role does Joel take on?
11. What is Jory's career in?
12. Who is Bart jealous of?
13. Who condemns Bart's show of wealth at his party?
14. What does Chris reveal that he wants to work in?
15. What is the point of view used to tell the story?
(a) Third person omniscient.
(b) Second person.
(c) First person.
(d) Third person limited.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joel remind Catherine of?
2. What knocks Jory out during the ballet?
3. What was the profession of Jory's father?
4. Who becomes the trustee of Bart's money after the will reading?
5. Who is the only person in the home that shows no disapproval for Bart about his spending time with Melodie?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)