|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jory have a similar attitude to?
2. How old is Cindy when the novel starts?
3. Who is Bart inheriting a mansion from?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His biological father.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His mother.
4. How old was Cindy when she stopped taking ballet lessons?
5. In Book Two, Brotherly Love, how long has Jory been injured?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 3 months.
6. Who does Catherine immediately suspect of planning an accident to hurt Jory?
7. What does Catherine give a model kit of to Jory to pass the time?
8. Who does Bart ask to perform at his birthday party?
(a) Jory and Melodie.
9. Who does Bart slap?
10. What did Bart study in school?
11. Who condemns Bart's show of wealth at his party?
12. When Catherine is looking for Melodie to bring her to Jory, who is she with?
13. According to Jory, who has changed Bart?
(d) His unborn child.
14. Which of the following best describes Catherine as a narrator?
(b) Not confrontational.
15. What does Bart make for Melodie?
(b) A dress.
(c) A dancing costume.
(d) A five-course dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bart seem to show the most compassion for in his family?
2. Who does Jory decide he wants to give a handmade present to?
3. In the ballet that Jory and Cindy perform, what is the main character's source of strength?
4. According to Catherine, what does Bart need most?
5. What was Jory supposed to push down to show his strength?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)