|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Joel related to Catherine?
(a) Catherine is Joel's sister.
(b) Catherine is Joel's cousin.
(c) Joel is Catherine's father.
(d) Joel is Catherine's uncle.
2. Who does Catherine feel she needs to protect everybody from?
3. What is Catherine surprised to know that Melodie knows a lot about?
(a) Bart's finances.
(b) Joels' past.
(c) Jory's health situation.
(d) Her pregnancy.
4. Which of the following describes Catherine's role in her family?
5. What ballet did Jory and Cindy perform at Bart's party?
(a) Swan Lake.
(b) Romeo & Juliet.
(c) Samson and Delilah.
(d) The Nutcracker.
6. Who does Joel remind Catherine of?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her grandfather.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her ex-husband.
7. Who is able to stop Jory from bleeding?
8. How much money will Bart get each year?
9. Which of the following best describes Bart's reaction to the reading of the will?
10. When Cindy overheard one of Bart's phone calls, who was he talking to?
(a) Catherine's ex-husband.
(b) Cindy's boyfriend.
(c) An insurance agent.
(d) Joel's old monastery.
11. What was the profession of Jory's father?
(c) Ballet dancer.
12. Who tells Bart that he or she hates the ballet being performed at his party?
13. What is the name of the mansion in which the attic was located?
(a) Foxworth Hall.
(b) Farenzworth Hall.
(c) Fitzworth Hall.
(d) Franzworth Hall.
14. Who is specifically and deliberately left out of discussion about the reading of the will?
15. How old did Jory want to be before he became a father?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Bart suggest intentionally caused Jory's accident?
2. Who does Catherine feel most envious of?
3. Who does Jory decide he wants to give a handmade present to?
4. Who is the only person in the home that shows no disapproval for Bart about his spending time with Melodie?
5. According to Catherine, what does Jory need most?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)