Short Answer Key
Book One, Foxworth Hall, Joel Foxworth, and Memories
1. How old were Cory and Carrie when they were locked in the attic?
2. What is the name of the mansion in which the attic was located?
3. How are Chris and Catherine related?
They are brother and sister.
4. Who did Chris and Catherine adopt?
5. How old is Bart turning when the family arrives at his mansion?
6. Who is Bart inheriting a mansion from?
7. How is Joel related to Catherine?
Joel is Catherine's uncle.
8. Who does Joel remind Catherine of?
9. What last name does Chris use?
10. What type of housing is Joel accustomed to?
11. What role does Joel take on?
12. What is the point of view used to tell the story?
This section contains 1,985 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)