|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three: Comes a Morning Dark.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In her note, what does Melodie say about herself?
(a) She never loved Jory.
(b) She hates Jory's family.
(c) She is a coward.
(d) She never wanted the twins.
2. Who does Jory seem to blame most for Melodie's affair with Bart?
3. Who does Bart seem to show the most compassion for in his family?
4. Who does Catherine feel she needs to protect everybody from?
5. Who tells the children to say, "We are children born of evil seed"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Catherine as a narrator?
2. Who becomes the trustee of Bart's money after the will reading?
3. In Book Two: Unto Us Is Born, Who does Bart accuse of wanting him sexually?
4. Who does Jory decide he wants to give a handmade present to?
5. What does Catherine give a model kit of to Jory to pass the time?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)