|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: Brotherly Love and Melodie's Betrayal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bart slap?
2. What is the point of view used to tell the story?
(a) Third person limited.
(b) Third person omniscient.
(c) Second person.
(d) First person.
3. What does Bart choose to hide behind?
(a) His brother.
(b) Power and wealth.
(c) His mother.
4. Who is Jory's father?
(d) Bart's father.
5. Who condemns Bart's show of wealth at his party?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said, "Fairy tales suit me better"?
2. According to Catherine, what does Bart need most?
3. Who did Bart suggest intentionally caused Jory's accident?
4. What role does Joel take on?
5. How old were Cory and Carrie when they were locked in the attic?
This section contains 129 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)