|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Preparations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Joel describe the ballet costume?
2. Who does Bart begin to make advances toward?
(a) A maid.
3. What is the point of view used to tell the story?
(a) Third person limited.
(b) First person.
(c) Third person omniscient.
(d) Second person.
4. What color is the dress Cindy ends up wearing to Bart's party?
5. What was the profession of Jory's father?
(d) Ballet dancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Cindy when the novel starts?
2. How old was Cindy when she stopped taking ballet lessons?
3. How old did Jory want to be before he became a father?
4. Who does Bart ask to perform at his birthday party?
5. How is Joel related to Catherine?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)