|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, When the Party is Over and Cruel Fate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was named Bart's trustee?
2. What is the point of view used to tell the story?
(a) Third person limited.
(b) Third person omniscient.
(c) First person.
(d) Second person.
3. Which of the following best describes Catherine as a narrator?
(b) Not confrontational.
4. What does Bart begin to build in preparation for the ballet at his party?
(a) Theater seating.
(b) A theater separate from his house.
(c) A stage.
(d) A dressing room.
5. Who did Chris and Catherine adopt?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bart feel about Catherine's relationship with Chris?
2. Who said, "Fairy tales suit me better"?
3. Who does Bart hold back from comforting Jory after the accident?
4. Who does Joel remind Catherine of?
5. Who was Cindy's costume originally designed for?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)