|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: Unto Us Is Born..., Shadows Fade Away.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Jory supposed to push down to show his strength?
(a) A building.
(d) A woman.
2. What did Jory's ballet costume consist of?
(a) Loin cloth.
(b) Boxer shorts.
(c) Beach clothes.
(d) Oversized coat.
3. Who was Cindy's costume originally designed for?
(b) Bart's grandmother.
4. Who tells Bart that he or she hates the ballet being performed at his party?
5. In the ballet that Jory and Cindy perform, what is the main character's source of strength?
(a) His hair.
(b) His wits.
(c) His clothing.
(d) His arms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only person in the home that shows no disapproval for Bart about his spending time with Melodie?
2. Which secret does Melodie reveal about her pregnancy?
3. Who delivers Melodie's children?
4. Who does Jory decide he wants to give a handmade present to?
5. Where did Melodie run away to?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)