|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three: Comes a Morning Dark.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a theme in the novel?
2. What does Bart blame for his party being ruined?
(a) Jory and Melodie's relationship.
(b) His own disregard for others.
(c) Joel not sending out the invitations.
(d) Chris and Catherine's relationship.
3. Where do Bart and Joel take Jory's children?
(a) Grocery store.
(d) Homeless shelter.
4. Who was Cindy's costume originally designed for?
(c) Bart's grandmother.
5. What does Bart finally get from Catherine when she sees him in the chapel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jory's ballet costume consist of?
2. Who does Bart say he does not want at his Christmas party?
3. What does Jory began to fear for when strange things begin happening to him?
4. When Catherine confronts Bart in Book Three: Comes a Morning Dark, how does he feel?
5. What does Cindy do for her family at Christmas?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)