|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three: Comes a Morning Dark.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor say about Jory's condition after the accident?
(a) Jory may never have children.
(b) Jory may not dance again.
(c) Jory is brain damaged.
(d) Jory may not live.
2. What happens to the gift that Jory gives Bart for Christmas?
(a) It is unwrapped.
(b) It is broken.
(c) It is not what Bart expected.
(d) It is missing.
3. Who does Bart say he does not want at his Christmas party?
4. What ballet did Jory and Cindy perform at Bart's party?
(a) Romeo & Juliet.
(b) The Nutcracker.
(c) Samson and Delilah.
(d) Swan Lake.
5. What does Bart blame for his party being ruined?
(a) Chris and Catherine's relationship.
(b) Joel not sending out the invitations.
(c) His own disregard for others.
(d) Jory and Melodie's relationship.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Catherine confronts Bart in Book Three: Comes a Morning Dark, how does he feel?
2. What did Toni discover in Jory's room?
3. Where do Bart and Joel take Jory's children?
4. What does Jory began to fear for when strange things begin happening to him?
5. Who was Cindy's costume originally designed for?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)