|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three: Comes a Morning Dark.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Catherine confronts Bart in Book Three: Comes a Morning Dark, how does he feel?
2. Who said, "Fairy tales suit me better"?
3. Who was Cindy's costume originally designed for?
(d) Bart's grandmother.
4. Who tells Bart that he or she hates the ballet being performed at his party?
5. Who is the first to say that it is time to give up on Bart?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who beats up Cindy's boyfriend?
2. What was Jory supposed to push down to show his strength?
3. Which location does Bart often visit?
4. What is the name of the boyfriend Cindy brings home for the holidays?
5. Which phrase represents irony in the novel?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)