|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three: Comes a Morning Dark.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Catherine accuse of ruining Bart's party?
2. Who may be setting up a hurtful situation for Jory in Book Three: Comes a Morning Dark?
(c) The twins.
3. Which phrase represents irony in the novel?
(a) Ballet recital.
(b) Bart's devotion.
(c) Joel's jealousy.
(d) Samson and Delilah.
4. Who was Cindy's costume originally designed for?
(c) Bart's grandmother.
5. Who does Bart hold back from comforting Jory after the accident?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a theme in the novel?
2. What did Toni discover in Jory's room?
3. What does Catherine discover about Bart when he is in the chapel?
4. What does Joel hope to do in Book Three: Comes a Morning Dark?
5. Where do Bart and Joel take Jory's children?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)