|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three: Comes a Morning Dark.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor say about Jory's condition after the accident?
(a) Jory may not live.
(b) Jory may never have children.
(c) Jory may not dance again.
(d) Jory is brain damaged.
2. When Catherine confronts Bart in Book Three: Comes a Morning Dark, how does he feel?
3. What does Bart seem most surprised by in Book Three: Comes a Morning Dark?
(a) Jory's intelligence.
(b) Chris's devotion to Catherine.
(c) Toni's love for the twins.
(d) Catherine's strength.
4. What ballet did Jory and Cindy perform at Bart's party?
(a) The Nutcracker.
(b) Swan Lake.
(c) Romeo & Juliet.
(d) Samson and Delilah.
5. Who said, "Fairy tales suit me better"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to say that it is time to give up on Bart?
2. What does Cindy do for her family at Christmas?
3. What does Joel hope to do in Book Three: Comes a Morning Dark?
4. Who does Catherine immediately suspect of planning an accident to hurt Jory?
5. Who tells Bart that he or she hates the ballet being performed at his party?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)