Book One, Foxworth Hall, Joel Foxworth, and Memories
1. How old were Cory and Carrie when they were locked in the attic?
2. What is the name of the mansion in which the attic was located?
(a) Fitzworth Hall.
(b) Foxworth Hall.
(c) Franzworth Hall.
(d) Farenzworth Hall.
3. How are Chris and Catherine related?
(a) Chris is Catherine's cousin.
(b) Chris is Catherine's uncle.
(c) They are brother and sister.
(d) Chris is Catherine's father.
4. Who did Chris and Catherine adopt?
5. How old is Bart turning when the family arrives at his mansion?
6. Who is Bart inheriting a mansion from?
(a) His mother.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His biological father.
(d) His grandmother.
7. How is Joel related to Catherine?
(a) Catherine is Joel's sister.
(b) Joel is Catherine's father.
(c) Joel is Catherine's uncle.
(d) Catherine is Joel's cousin.
8. Who does Joel remind Catherine of?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her grandfather.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her ex-husband.
9. What last name does Chris use?
10. What type of housing is Joel accustomed to?
(d) Army living.
This section contains 3,048 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)