|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Leona.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ana blame for the loss of population?
(a) The closing of the factories.
(b) The Polish immigrants.
(c) The loss of valuable farmland.
(d) The whites.
2. What did Leona’s grandma lay on the graves of her physicians?
(d) Iron pills.
3. Who frightens Wendell?
4. Where is Kim from?
(a) San Francisco.
5. Where is Gonzalo from?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Gonzalo find Tio Juan?
2. How does Ana measure the passing time in her neighborhood?
3. Gonzalo says Tio Juan recognizes the seeds like what?
4. What does Wendell do for a living?
5. What is the result of Leona’s efforts with the city?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)