|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wendell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ana use to dig?
(a) A butter knife.
(b) A shovel.
(c) Her hands.
(d) Her cane.
2. What does Ana find when she digs something up?
(b) A locket.
(c) A bean plant.
3. What does Wendell do to show the person who frightened him that he means well?
(a) He smiles.
(b) He waters all the plants.
(c) He walks away.
(d) He starts a conversation.
4. Why does Kim plant something?
(a) She wants her father to know her.
(b) It is a school project.
(c) Her mother asks her to.
(d) Her brother asks her to.
5. Why does Wendell ring the plant with dirt?
(a) To hold in the water.
(b) To protect it from bugs.
(c) To mark it as his.
(d) To hold in the heat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ana see burying something from her window?
2. What caused Ana to dig up the object she saw being burried?
3. Why does Wendell say the beans were lucky to have lived?
4. What does Wendell do the following Monday?
5. How did Wendell’s son die?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)