|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wendell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Wendell say the beans were lucky to have lived?
(a) Kim planted them too late.
(b) Kim planted them too early.
(c) The ground was too dry.
(d) The ground was too hard.
2. What caused Ana to dig up the object she saw being burried?
(a) Kim threatened her.
(b) She was worried for the baby.
(c) Kim saw her watching.
(d) She was worried about Kim.
3. How did Wendell’s wife die?
(a) She died of cancer.
(b) She was in a car accident.
(c) She died of old age.
(d) She was shot.
4. How did Wendell’s son die?
(a) He was shot.
(b) He died of cancer.
(c) He was in a car accident.
(d) He was stillborn.
5. Where does Kim think someone might be sleeping?
(a) The couch in the living room.
(b) A couch in a vacant lot.
(c) The sewers.
(d) The back of a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kim choose a place behind a refrigerator?
2. What does Wendell do to show the person who frightened him that he means well?
3. What does Kim wonder about her father?
4. What does Ana blame for the loss of population?
5. What does Ana suspect this person burying something actually buried?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)