|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sae Young.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Wendell’s wife die?
(a) She died of cancer.
(b) She was shot.
(c) She was in a car accident.
(d) She died of old age.
2. How did Sae Young continue to run the store after being attacked?
(a) She didn’t, she closed the store.
(b) She hired a young woman to run the store.
(c) She pushed herself through it.
(d) She hired a Korean man to run the store.
3. How did Wendell’s son die?
(a) He was shot.
(b) He died of cancer.
(c) He was stillborn.
(d) He was in a car accident.
4. Why does Wendell say the beans were lucky to have lived?
(a) Kim planted them too late.
(b) The ground was too dry.
(c) The ground was too hard.
(d) Kim planted them too early.
5. What does Ana see Kim doing the following day, after Ana dug something up?
(a) Dealing drugs.
(b) Planting new items.
(c) Watering the plant.
(d) Digging up the object.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the last time Sam had a garden?
2. What does Saw Young feel a part of?
3. What does Sam grow?
4. In what year did Ana move into the area?
5. What problem does Sam’s contest try to solve?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)