|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sae Young.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Wendell’s son die?
(a) He died of cancer.
(b) He was shot.
(c) He was in a car accident.
(d) He was stillborn.
2. What does Ana suspect this person burying something actually buried?
(a) Guns or drugs.
(b) A doll.
(c) A dead baby.
(d) A bean plant.
3. What problem does Sam’s contest try to solve?
(a) The drug problem.
(b) The water problem.
(c) The bug problem.
(d) The theft problem.
4. How did Sae Young’s husband die?
(a) Heart attack.
(d) He was shot.
5. What does Wendell do to show the person who frightened him that he means well?
(a) He smiles.
(b) He waters all the plants.
(c) He walks away.
(d) He starts a conversation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Leona’s grandma lay on the graves of her physicians?
2. What does Wendell realize about the plants?
3. What word does Sam use for the garden?
4. What does Sam note about the trash in the lot?
5. How long had Kim not been tending the plants?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)