|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tajikistan compared to the other republics of the former Soviet Union?
2. Who was Masud Barzani's nemesis?
3. What were "access agents"?
4. What myth did the Major General Robert met ask about?
5. What did Robert not know when he first arrived in Iraq according to Chapter 15?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Robert's focus when assigned to Northern Iraq in Chapter 14?
2. What did Robert ask for during his time in Rabat, Morocco according to Chapter 13?
3. What did the general know when he went to Damascus in Chapter 17?
4. Who was Chuck McKee and what happened to him in Chapter 12?
5. What order did Robert receive after he jumped out of an AN-2 biplane?
6. What did the general want?
7. How did Robert treat Hasan when Hasan came to the CIA office?
8. What orders did the State Department give, and how did CIA agents approach the situation?
9. What was Robert assigned to for riling up the National Security Adviser?
10. What did Robert spend a day doing when the fighting broke out in Dushanbe?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare the roles of the Central Intelligence Agency and the Federal Bureau of Investigations.
Essay Topic 2
Choose two contacts Robert made, and examine the significance these contacts had in information gathering methods.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss how the American government is set up, including the different branches of government offices and their purpose.
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)