|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was oblivious to the connection between the Pan Am 103 bombing and Iran, Lybia, and a Command group?
2. When did Talabani finally attack the Iraqi's army in Chapter 18?
3. Where did Arafat settle after being banned from Syria?
4. Why did Robert want to recruit a Russian officer as an agent?
5. When did Bill Buckley die?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Robert do at the CIA office in Tajikistan?
2. Who was Chuck McKee and what happened to him in Chapter 12?
3. What did the general know when he went to Damascus in Chapter 17?
4. Who was Mughniyah according to Chapter 8?
5. What was Robert's focus when assigned to Northern Iraq in Chapter 14?
6. What did Robert's boss in Washington call to ask Robert?
7. What was Robert unable to do at the start of Chapter 10?
8. What was Robert assigned to for riling up the National Security Adviser?
9. How did Robert treat Hasan when Hasan came to the CIA office?
10. What group did Hasan join?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Define the roles of the two different types of CIA agents, and discuss how these agents have been important to gathering intelligence.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss two of the brotherhoods described by Baer, and compare their leadership, beliefs, and methods.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the limitations put on CIA agents, and analyze their importance.
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)