|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What loomed that made having a source inside the Indian military important?
2. How did Robert want to hit at Mughniyah?
3. What type of agent analyzes intelligence and prepares reports for administration officials?
4. Where did Robert fly to to talk to the CIA Chief in India in Chapter 5?
5. Where was Robert living when he applied to the CIA?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Lebanon a huge problem in the Middle East?
2. What did Robert discover about his direct assignment?
3. What was the CIA's focus in India?
4. Who was kidnapped at the end of Chapter 7, and who was responsible?
5. Who was Ahmed Chalabi, and what did he do?
6. What was the Muslim Brotherhood, and what did they request?
7. Why was Sami an important contact for Robert?
8. What became his life when Robert moved to Aspen, Colorado?
9. What was Robert Baer called to Langley for in March 1995 according to Chapter 1?
10. What did Baer hear later about the statutes?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss how the American government is set up, including the different branches of government offices and their purpose.
Essay Topic 2
Choose one act of terrorism described by Baer, and describe the ramifications of the changes in the CIA.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the relationship between two countries and why these countries were opposed to one another.
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)