|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Robert want to hit at Mughniyah?
2. Who was Robert's contact in the Biqa' Valley?
3. What did Robert Baer know in contrast to what Rob Davis told him?
4. What was Robert told about his first assignment?
5. How many servants did Robert have in his first safe house?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Robert in Tunis?
2. What happened during Robert's trip to Washington?
3. What was the Muslim Brotherhood, and what did they request?
4. Where did Robert move when he was 9 years old in Chapter 2?
5. What was Robert's residence in Madras like?
6. Why was Lebanon a huge problem in the Middle East?
7. Why didn't Baer bring in his own attorney?
8. Who was Jim Scott?
9. Who was Ahmed Chalabi, and what did he do?
10. What did new case officers need to agree to?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Choose two contacts Robert made, and examine the significance these contacts had in information gathering methods.
Essay Topic 2
Compare the use of new reconnaissance systems with the use of agents overseas, and discuss the benefits and drawbacks of each.
Essay Topic 3
Compare the roles of the Central Intelligence Agency and the Federal Bureau of Investigations.
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)