|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What could Robert Baer not afford?
2. What did Rob Davis assure Robert Baer of?
3. How many Marines were killed in the Lebanon bombing?
4. What did Robert Baer know in contrast to what Rob Davis told him?
5. Who was Robert assigned to study?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the Syrian Brotherhood want, and what was an unforgivable error according to Robert?
2. What did the Chief in New Dehli have a reputation for according to Chapter 5?
3. Why was Sami an important contact for Robert?
4. What would Robert receive if he succeeded on his first assignment according to Chapter 4?
5. What was Robert's residence in Madras like?
6. Why didn't Baer bring in his own attorney?
7. What did Baer hear later about the statutes?
8. What was the Muslim Brotherhood, and what did they request?
9. What became his life when Robert moved to Aspen, Colorado?
10. What did the CIA prefer to do to keep everything a secret?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss how the American government is set up, including the different branches of government offices and their purpose.
Essay Topic 2
Examine why the term "witnesses" might be taken to have a dark tone.
Essay Topic 3
Define the roles of the two different types of CIA agents, and discuss how these agents have been important to gathering intelligence.
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)