|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the CIA agent's paramilitary training course last?
2. Who forced Robert to come back to the U.S?
3. What couldn't be done in a safe house?
4. What could Robert Baer not afford?
5. What did Robert's first Indian officer contact tell him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Sami an important contact for Robert?
2. What was Robert's residence in Madras like?
3. Where did Robert move when he was 9 years old in Chapter 2?
4. What did Baer hear later about the statutes?
5. Why did Robert have five tails on him, and what had been given to him?
6. Why didn't Baer bring in his own attorney?
7. What was Robert Baer called to Langley for in March 1995 according to Chapter 1?
8. Who was Khalid, and what did he give to Robert?
9. Why didn't anyone notice the truck in front of the St. Georges Hotel in Chapter 6?
10. What did Robert discover about his direct assignment?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the nuclear arms race, and examine the role of the Soviet Union and why the CIA might be concerned about its nuclear program.
Essay Topic 2
Examine why the term "witnesses" might be taken to have a dark tone.
Essay Topic 3
Define the roles of the two different types of CIA agents, and discuss how these agents have been important to gathering intelligence.
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)