|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why wasn't Robert touch by the Iran-Contra scandal?
2. How many agents did Robert inherit in his first assignment?
3. When was Robert Baer summoned?
4. Where was the military school Robert went to?
5. Where do most CIA case officers spend their days?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was kidnapped at the end of Chapter 7, and who was responsible?
2. Why was Sami an important contact for Robert?
3. Why didn't anyone notice the truck in front of the St. Georges Hotel in Chapter 6?
4. Who was Ahmed Chalabi, and what did he do?
5. Why was Robert in Tunis?
6. What did Robert discover about his direct assignment?
7. Who was Jim Scott?
8. Why was Lebanon a huge problem in the Middle East?
9. What did Robert and four classmates do in Chapter 3?
10. What did the Chief in New Dehli have a reputation for according to Chapter 5?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss how the American government is set up, including the different branches of government offices and their purpose.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the history of Lebanon and the cause of conflicts in the country.
Essay Topic 3
Examine the impact of the spread of Islamic fundamentalism and how Russia tried to prevent its spread.
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)