|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Father Lawrence Jenco released?
(a) July 1985.
(b) July 1983.
(c) Jule 1986.
(d) July 1984.
2. How did Robert wake after several days in a run down hotel?
(a) To the sound of artillery.
(b) To the sound of tanks coming.
(c) To the sound of other agents.
(d) To the sound of a terrorist.
3. How were the Americans taken to the airfield when they were evacuated from Tajikistan?
(a) Using a Blackhawk helicopter.
(b) Using a military transport.
(c) Using Russian tanks.
(d) Using an armored car.
4. What happened to Talabani after he attacked Saddam's army?
(a) He was ousted from the country.
(b) He was assassinated.
(c) He was taken hostage.
(d) He went into hiding.
5. When did Talabani finally attack the Iraqi's army in Chapter 18?
(a) March 6, 1994.
(b) March 6, 1995.
(c) March 6, 1996.
(d) March 6, 1993.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ahmad Chalabi want to do?
2. What was Ahmad Chalabi the head of?
3. How was Robert brought to the Lebanese Embassy?
4. Where did Arafat settle after being banned from Syria?
5. What airport did Robert use to get to Beirut in Chapter 9?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Robert spend a day doing when the fighting broke out in Dushanbe?
2. What did the general want?
3. What was Robert's focus when assigned to Northern Iraq in Chapter 14?
4. What did Robert ask for during his time in Rabat, Morocco according to Chapter 13?
5. What fact fed into the myth about Saddam according to Chapter 15?
6. Who was Ahmad Chalabi, and why was he without support?
7. What happened when Arafat was forced out of Beirut in 1982?
8. Where was Robert taken when he arrived at Cyprus airport in Chapter 9?
9. What happened a few hours before the coup?
10. What did Robert do at the CIA office in Tajikistan?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)