|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group were the CIA agents told they should no longer consider as the enemy?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The KGB.
(c) The FSB.
(d) THe DGSE.
2. What organization did Muhammad Hafiz Dalqamuni belong to?
(a) The General Command.
(b) The Advanced Command.
(c) The Basic Command.
(d) The Investigation Command.
3. Where did Robert stop on his way to Dushanbe in Chapter 13?
4. Who were Arafat and 4,000 of his followers evacuated by?
(a) The United States Navy.
(b) The Italian Navy.
(c) The French Navy.
(d) The Germany Navy.
5. When was Rick Ames arrested?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Masud Barzani's nemesis?
2. What was Jean's specialty according to Robert?
3. Why was picking the trail of the embassy bombing difficult according to Chapter 10?
4. What was Tony Lake's position in 1995?
5. When did Talabani finally attack the Iraqi's army in Chapter 18?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Robert do at the CIA office in Tajikistan?
2. What was Robert's focus when assigned to Northern Iraq in Chapter 14?
3. What order did Robert receive after he jumped out of an AN-2 biplane?
4. What fact fed into the myth about Saddam according to Chapter 15?
5. What orders did the State Department give, and how did CIA agents approach the situation?
6. Who was Ahmad Chalabi, and why was he without support?
7. What meeting did Jean arrange?
8. What did Yasir Arafat serve in according to Chapter 11?
9. What did Robert spend a day doing when the fighting broke out in Dushanbe?
10. What happened to the State Department and the CIA at the end of Chapter 12?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)