|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Chuck McKee die?
(a) In the bombing of Pan Am 103.
(b) In an evacuation.
(c) In a covert operation.
(d) In a car bombing.
2. Where did Robert meet with a Iraqi Major General?
3. What force did Yasir Arafat create?
(a) Force 15.
(b) Force 16.
(c) Force 18.
(d) Force 17.
4. What was Robert and Tom's mission?
(a) Find a way to protect the Kurds from Saddam.
(b) Find a way to get rid of Saddam and prevent the Kurds from killing one another.
(c) Find a way to negotiate piece of Saddam and the Kurds.
(d) Find a way to negotiate peace among the Kurds.
5. Beside contacts, what did the CIA rely on for intelligence in Beirut?
(a) Aerial reconnaissance.
(b) Wire taps.
(c) Human agents.
(d) Third party information.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Justice Department decline prosecution according to Chapter 19?
2. Who was Muhammad Hassuna?
3. Who was oblivious to the connection between the Pan Am 103 bombing and Iran, Lybia, and a Command group?
4. When did Mughniyah join Yasir Arafat?
5. When was Rick Ames arrested?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened on March 6, 1995 in Chapter 18?
2. What did the general know when he went to Damascus in Chapter 17?
3. What did Robert spend a day doing when the fighting broke out in Dushanbe?
4. What did Robert's boss in Washington call to ask Robert?
5. What was Robert assigned to for riling up the National Security Adviser?
6. What order did Robert receive after he jumped out of an AN-2 biplane?
7. What did Robert ask for during his time in Rabat, Morocco according to Chapter 13?
8. Who was Jada?
9. What did Yasir Arafat serve in according to Chapter 11?
10. Where was Robert taken when he arrived at Cyprus airport in Chapter 9?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)