|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group were the CIA agents told they should no longer consider as the enemy?
(a) The FSB.
(b) THe DGSE.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The KGB.
2. When was Robert's appointment with Fred Turco on March 15?
(a) 11 a.m.
(b) 8 a.m.
(c) 9 a.m.
(d) 10 a.m.
3. What did the State Department order of their employees in Beirut?
(a) To not make local calls
(b) To never talk to locals.
(c) To never go beyond the Embassy grounds without escort.
(d) To tip the locals graciously.
4. When did Mughniyah join Yasir Arafat?
(a) As a young teen.
(b) As a middle aged man.
(c) As a young adult.
(d) As an adult.
5. What was Muhammad Hummadah previously part of?
(a) The embassy bombing in Beirut.
(b) The bombing of Pan Am 103.
(c) The TWA-847 hijacking.
(d) The embassy bombing in Yemen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sheila Heslin not know about the CIA according to Robert?
2. Who were Arafat and 4,000 of his followers evacuated by?
3. What did the CIA become according to Robert?
4. How were the Americans taken to the airfield when they were evacuated from Tajikistan?
5. Where did Robert go after leaving Beirut in Chapter 12?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Robert treat Hasan when Hasan came to the CIA office?
2. What did Robert do at the CIA office in Tajikistan?
3. Where was Robert taken when he arrived at Cyprus airport in Chapter 9?
4. Who was Mughniyah according to Chapter 8?
5. What group did Hasan join?
6. What did Talabani tell Robert when they arrived at a one story cinder block building?
7. What happened when Arafat was forced out of Beirut in 1982?
8. What did Robert's boss in Washington call to ask Robert?
9. What did Yasir Arafat serve in according to Chapter 11?
10. What happened on March 6, 1995 in Chapter 18?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)