|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What terrorist did the Wahibis of Saudi Arabian spawn?
(a) Osama Bin Laden.
(b) Akim Muham.
(c) Hassan Mokaham.
(d) Karim Karim.
2. Who was questioning Robert Baer?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The Secret Service.
(c) The NSA.
(d) The CIA.
3. What university did Robert go to?
(c) Georgetown University.
4. What was the CIA's concern regarding the man Robert was assigned to study?
(a) An Indian officer.
(b) A member of a Mafia family.
(c) A KGB triple agent.
(d) An insecure spender.
5. How many CIA agents died in the Beirut bombing in 1983?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Robert's contact in the Biqa' Valley?
2. Where was Robert living when he applied to the CIA?
3. How many servants did Robert have in his first safe house?
4. Why did Duane Clarridge have trouble forming his team?
5. What did Robert learn to do without blowing his hands off?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the CIA prefer to do to keep everything a secret?
2. Where did Robert move when he was 9 years old in Chapter 2?
3. What was the Muslim Brotherhood, and what did they request?
4. Who was Ahmed Chalabi, and what did he do?
5. What did Baer hear later about the statutes?
6. What was the CIA's focus in India?
7. Who was Khalid, and what did he give to Robert?
8. What did the Syrian Brotherhood want, and what was an unforgivable error according to Robert?
9. Why was Robert in Tunis?
10. Who was Jim Scott?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)