|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sent a request to meet with the CIA?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The Syrian Ambassador.
(c) Two ex-KGB agents.
(d) Muslim Brotherhood.
2. Where was Robert reassigned at the end of Chapter 6?
3. What did Robert call the Arab officer he made contact with during his first assignment?
4. Who was questioning Robert Baer?
(a) The NSA.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The Secret Service.
(d) The CIA.
5. What could Robert Baer not afford?
(a) A trip to Washington.
(b) A new suit.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Robert Baer summoned in Chapter 1?
2. Where was Robert sent for his first assignment according to Chapter 4?
3. When did Robert Baer work for the man who summoned him?
4. What alias was Robert Baer asked about?
5. Who was Robert's chief in 1983?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Ahmed Chalabi, and what did he do?
2. What did Robert and four classmates do in Chapter 3?
3. Why was Sami an important contact for Robert?
4. What did new case officers need to agree to?
5. Why did Robert have five tails on him, and what had been given to him?
6. Who was kidnapped at the end of Chapter 7, and who was responsible?
7. What was the Muslim Brotherhood, and what did they request?
8. What would Robert receive if he succeeded on his first assignment according to Chapter 4?
9. Why didn't Baer bring in his own attorney?
10. Who was Khalid, and what did he give to Robert?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)