|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Robert Baer summoned?
(a) To answer questions about an assasination attempt on Bassar Al-Assad.
(b) To answer questions about an assasination attempt on Qaddafi.
(c) To answer questions about an assasination attempt on King Fad.
(d) To answer questions about an assasination attempt on Saddam Hussein.
2. What was Robert told about his first assignment?
(a) That it was short.
(b) That he was on probation.
(c) That it was an easy one.
(d) That he would meet the woman that will pose as his wife.
3. What did Robert learn to do without blowing his hands off?
(a) Blast cap crimping.
(b) Fired a rocket.
(c) Fired from a car.
(d) Defused bombs.
4. What was Robert given by the CIA?
(a) A new car.
(b) A new family.
(c) A new name.
(d) A new house.
5. What was Duane "Dewey" Clarridge's position in 1986 according to Chapter 7?
(a) CIA accountant.
(b) CIA field operation director.
(c) CIA Counterterrorism Chief.
(d) CIA regional director.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the India CIA chief's reputation according to Robert?
2. Why did the CIA prefer a typewriter to computers according to Robert?
3. Who kept Robert and his mother financially afloat?
4. How did Robert want to hit at Mughniyah?
5. When was Robert Baer summoned?
Short Essay Questions
1. What became his life when Robert moved to Aspen, Colorado?
2. Why were requests to intelligence agencies in Paris and Bonn often unmet according to Chapter 7?
3. What did the CIA prefer to do to keep everything a secret?
4. What did Robert discover about his direct assignment?
5. Who was Khalid, and what did he give to Robert?
6. What did Robert and four classmates do in Chapter 3?
7. What did the Chief in New Dehli have a reputation for according to Chapter 5?
8. What was Robert Baer called to Langley for in March 1995 according to Chapter 1?
9. Who was kidnapped at the end of Chapter 7, and who was responsible?
10. What was the Muslim Brotherhood, and what did they request?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)