|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was questioning Robert Baer?
(a) The NSA.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The Secret Service.
(d) The FBI.
2. Who kept Robert and his mother financially afloat?
(a) Robert's grandfather.
(b) Robert's brother.
(c) Robert's father.
(d) Robert's uncle
3. Where do most CIA case officers spend their days?
(c) In mundane jobs.
(d) Typing reports.
4. How many Marines were killed in the Lebanon bombing?
5. Where was Robert living when he applied to the CIA?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) San Fernando.
(d) San Antonio.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Robert Baer summoned in Chapter 1?
2. How long did the CIA agent's paramilitary training course last?
3. What couldn't be done in a safe house?
4. Where did Robert and his mother move after coming back to the United States?
5. How did Robert want to hit at Mughniyah?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Robert's residence in Madras like?
2. Who was Major Singh?
3. Who was Khalid, and what did he give to Robert?
4. What did new case officers need to agree to?
5. Why didn't Baer bring in his own attorney?
6. What did Baer hear later about the statutes?
7. Who was kidnapped at the end of Chapter 7, and who was responsible?
8. What did Robert and four classmates do in Chapter 3?
9. Why was Sami an important contact for Robert?
10. Where did the majority of the CIA training take place?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)