|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Lebanese Civil War start according to Chapter 6?
(a) April 1977.
(b) April 1976.
(c) April 1975.
(d) April 1974.
2. Where was Robert sent for his first assignment according to Chapter 4?
(a) Madras, India.
(b) Paris, France.
(c) Moscow, Russia.
(d) Tokyo, Japan.
3. How many CIA agents died in the Beirut bombing in 1983?
4. When did the man that supported Robert and his mother call them back home?
(a) After a trip to Moscow.
(b) After a trip to Berlin.
(c) After a trip to London.
(d) After a trip to Paris.
5. Why did Robert's chief refuse to transmit Robert's contact information to the CIA?
(a) Ammad was not an agent.
(b) Mohammed was not an agent.
(c) Ali was not an agent.
(d) Kahi was not an agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What alias was Robert Baer asked about?
2. What was Robert given by the CIA?
3. What loomed that made having a source inside the Indian military important?
4. What did Robert's mother refuse to allow?
5. Who was Robert's contact in the Biqa' Valley?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Baer hear later about the statutes?
2. What would Robert receive if he succeeded on his first assignment according to Chapter 4?
3. What did the Chief in New Dehli have a reputation for according to Chapter 5?
4. Who was Major Singh?
5. What did the Syrian Brotherhood want, and what was an unforgivable error according to Robert?
6. What became his life when Robert moved to Aspen, Colorado?
7. What did Robert discover about his direct assignment?
8. Why didn't anyone notice the truck in front of the St. Georges Hotel in Chapter 6?
9. What happened during Robert's trip to Washington?
10. What was the CIA's focus in India?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)