|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Robert Baer know in contrast to what Rob Davis told him?
(a) That the NSA was behind the interview.
(b) That it was an exit interview.
(c) That the career of an agent under suspicion was over.
(d) That he was not in trouble.
2. Where did Robert's interlocutor in Dortmund want Hafiz Al-Asad removed from?
3. How many servants did Robert have in his first safe house?
4. What was Robert's first assignment designed to do according to Baer?
(a) Made him meet new people.
(b) Separated men from boys.
(c) Ensured the CIA of his loyalty.
(d) Introduced him to the CIA.
5. How did Robert get close to Indian Military officers?
(a) During a hunting weekend.
(b) During a conference.
(c) During a weapons test.
(d) In a casino.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did CIA agents really learn what it was to be a case officer?
2. When did the man that supported Robert and his mother call them back home?
3. Why wasn't Robert touch by the Iran-Contra scandal?
4. How many Marines were killed in the Lebanon bombing?
5. What did Robert try for the first time with his Arab contact?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where did Robert move when he was 9 years old in Chapter 2?
2. What would Robert receive if he succeeded on his first assignment according to Chapter 4?
3. Why was Lebanon a huge problem in the Middle East?
4. What did Baer hear later about the statutes?
5. What did Robert and four classmates do in Chapter 3?
6. What did new case officers need to agree to?
7. What did the CIA prefer to do to keep everything a secret?
8. What was Robert Baer called to Langley for in March 1995 according to Chapter 1?
9. Why was Robert in Tunis?
10. What became his life when Robert moved to Aspen, Colorado?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)