|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Tony Lake's position in 1995?
(a) He was the head of the homeland security.
(b) He was the head of the FBI.
(c) He was the head of the CIA.
(d) He was the president's national security advisor.
2. How many CIA agents were under suspicion in 1995?
3. Where did Robert meet with a Iraqi Major General?
4. What did Robert not know concerning Washington?
(a) That Washington wanted to unseat Saddam.
(b) That Washington had stopped caring whether Saddam stayed in power or not.
(c) That Washington wanted to take over Iraq.
(d) That Washington wanted to indict CIA agents.
5. What did Yasir Arafat serve as before joining the Muslim Brotherhood according to Chapter 11?
(a) He was a lieutenant in the Egyptian army.
(b) He was a soldier in the Lebanese army.
(c) He was a lieutenant in the Lebanese army.
(d) He was a soldier in the Egyptian Army.
6. What group were the CIA agents told they should no longer consider as the enemy?
(a) The KGB.
(b) The FSB.
(c) THe DGSE.
(d) The FBI.
7. How much money did Robert give Isam to show his seriousness?
8. What was Yuri Abramov in the Russian army?
(a) An artilleryman.
(b) A paratrooper.
(c) A infantryman.
(d) An aviator.
9. Who was Muhammad Hassuna?
(a) The suicide bomber in the embassy bombing.
(b) A tough customer.
(c) The bomber in 9-11.
(d) The person who played Russian roulette.
10. When was Robert's appointment with Fred Turco on March 15?
(a) 10 a.m.
(b) 8 a.m.
(c) 11 a.m.
(d) 9 a.m.
11. What did Robert ask Farid to do?
(a) Plant a bomb.
(b) Ask his contact to meet him.
(c) Gather intelligence on the IJO.
(d) Infiltrate the Fatah.
12. How long before it was set to take place was Tony Lake's message received?
(a) A few hours.
(b) A few minutes.
(c) A few days.
(d) A few weeks.
13. When did Mughniyah join Yasir Arafat?
(a) As an adult.
(b) As a middle aged man.
(c) As a young teen.
(d) As a young adult.
14. When was Father Lawrence Jenco released?
(a) July 1983.
(b) July 1984.
(c) Jule 1986.
(d) July 1985.
15. What was Ahmad Chalabi the head of?
(a) The Iraqi Dissident Group.
(b) The Iraqi National Congress.
(c) The Kurdish Army.
(d) The Lebanese Congress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Isam refuse to do?
2. What myth did the Major General Robert met ask about?
3. Who was Masud Barzani's nemesis?
4. What was Muhammad Hummadah previously part of?
5. What did Ahmad Chalabi want to do?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)