|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What people of Iraq was not officially under Saddam's rule in 1995?
(a) The Sunni.
(b) The Bass.
(c) The Shiits.
(d) The Kurd.
2. When did the Justice Department decline prosecution according to Chapter 19?
(a) June16, 1996.
(b) April 16, 1996.
(c) May 16, 1996.
(d) March 16, 1996.
3. Why was Robert penalized?
(a) He riled up Tony Lake.
(b) He gave support to Talabani.
(c) He helped to plan the coup without authorization.
(d) He leaked information.
4. What were "access agents"?
(a) Agents that drove cars.
(b) Agents that specialized in keys.
(c) Agents that didn't know anything but had access to those who did.
(d) Agents with access to weapons.
5. What was Jean's specialty according to Robert?
(a) Assassinating Americans.
(b) Kidnapping Americans.
(c) Bombing embassies.
(d) Kidnapping and killing Muslims.
6. When did the State Department arrange for evacuation of all embassy employees and CIA personnel?
(a) When the State Department received a bomb threat.
(b) When fighting broke out in Dushanbe.
(c) When a diplomat was attacked.
(d) When they tried to take a State Department hostage.
7. When did Mughniyah join Yasir Arafat?
(a) As a young adult.
(b) As a middle aged man.
(c) As a young teen.
(d) As an adult.
8. What did Chalabi do when he received Tony Lake's cable?
(a) He collapsed on the couch.
(b) He collapsed on the floor.
(c) He punched a wall.
(d) He jumped up and down.
9. What was Ahmad Chalabi the head of?
(a) The Iraqi National Congress.
(b) The Kurdish Army.
(c) The Lebanese Congress.
(d) The Iraqi Dissident Group.
10. Beside contacts, what did the CIA rely on for intelligence in Beirut?
(a) Human agents.
(b) Third party information.
(c) Wire taps.
(d) Aerial reconnaissance.
11. What did Robert not know concerning Washington?
(a) That Washington wanted to indict CIA agents.
(b) That Washington wanted to take over Iraq.
(c) That Washington had stopped caring whether Saddam stayed in power or not.
(d) That Washington wanted to unseat Saddam.
12. Where did Robert stop on his way to Dushanbe in Chapter 13?
13. How much did the State Department ask of foreign diplomats who wanted to be evacuated?
14. What was Yuri Abramov's rank when Robert met him?
15. What made confirming the information of the Iraqi Major General difficult?
(a) The lack of a terrorism unit.
(b) The lack of computers.
(c) The lack of CIA agents in Iraq.
(d) The lack of support from Washington.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were Arafat and 4,000 of his followers evacuated by?
2. Where did Robert go after leaving Beirut in Chapter 12?
3. How was Robert brought to the Lebanese Embassy?
4. When was Rick Ames arrested?
5. What did the CIA become according to Robert?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)