|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the military school Robert went to?
(a) Roseberg, North Carolina.
(b) Culver, Indiana.
(c) New York, NY.
(d) Sacramento, CA.
2. Why did Duane Clarridge have trouble forming his team?
(a) There were too few agents.
(b) All the good agents refused to join.
(c) Political considerations.
(d) His service was low priority.
3. What did Robert Baer know in contrast to what Rob Davis told him?
(a) That it was an exit interview.
(b) That the NSA was behind the interview.
(c) That he was not in trouble.
(d) That the career of an agent under suspicion was over.
4. What did Robert try for the first time with his Arab contact?
(a) Tried to make him leave the country.
(b) Tried to kill him.
(c) Tried to extract vital information.
(d) Tried to recruit him.
5. When was Robert Baer summoned?
(a) March 15, 1994.
(b) March 15, 1995.
(c) March 15, 1996.
(d) March 15, 1993.
6. What was Robert assigned to under Clarridge?
(a) Finding Lebanese hostages.
(b) Train new CIA agents.
(c) Find where Osama Bin Laden was hidding.
(d) Create a new anti-terrorist unit.
7. What did Robert learn to do without blowing his hands off?
(a) Fired from a car.
(b) Defused bombs.
(c) Blast cap crimping.
(d) Fired a rocket.
8. How many servants did Robert have in his first safe house?
9. What alias was Robert Baer asked about?
(a) Robert Grave.
(b) Robert Marks.
(c) Robert Rovinsky.
(d) Robert Pope.
10. What did Robert become involved in after moving back to the U.S.?
11. How did Robert get close to Indian Military officers?
(a) During a conference.
(b) During a hunting weekend.
(c) In a casino.
(d) During a weapons test.
12. How did Robert's interlocutor expect to hit Hafiz Al-Asad?
(a) By poisoning him.
(b) With a gun.
(c) With a knife.
(d) With a missile.
13. What was the CIA's concern regarding the man Robert was assigned to study?
(a) An insecure spender.
(b) A KGB triple agent.
(c) A member of a Mafia family.
(d) An Indian officer.
14. Who was questioning Robert Baer?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The NSA.
(c) The Secret Service.
(d) The FBI.
15. Where was Robert when the Beirut bombing occurred?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the India CIA chief's reputation according to Robert?
2. What was the India CIA chief's nick name?
3. What did Robert identify as a vulnerability in his Arab contact?
4. Why was Robert Baer summoned?
5. How long had Robert Baer been with the CIA at the time of the events in Chapter 1?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)