|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Robert try for the first time with his Arab contact?
(a) Tried to kill him.
(b) Tried to recruit him.
(c) Tried to make him leave the country.
(d) Tried to extract vital information.
2. What did Rob Davis assure Robert Baer of?
(a) That it was his exit interview.
(b) That it was just routine.
(c) That he was going to appease the press.
(d) That he was in trouble.
3. When was Robert Baer summoned?
(a) March 15, 1995.
(b) March 15, 1994.
(c) March 15, 1996.
(d) March 15, 1993.
4. Who summoned Robert Baer?
(a) Robert Lupe.
(b) Thomas Kern.
(c) Fred Turco.
(d) Marco Stark.
5. What type of agent analyzes intelligence and prepares reports for administration officials?
(a) The Directorate of Intelligence.
(b) Field Officer's Office.
(c) The Directorate of Administration.
(d) Operation Officer's Office.
6. How long had Robert Baer been with the CIA at the time of the events in Chapter 1?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 12 years.
(d) 15 years.
7. What did Robert become involved in after moving back to the U.S.?
8. When did CIA agents really learn what it was to be a case officer?
(a) In basic training.
(b) During their 6 month undercover training.
(c) In the field.
(d) In advanced training.
9. What was Robert's first assignment designed to do according to Baer?
(a) Introduced him to the CIA.
(b) Separated men from boys.
(c) Made him meet new people.
(d) Ensured the CIA of his loyalty.
10. What sports did Robert take up during his first assignment?
(b) Sky diving.
(d) Skuba diving.
11. Where was Robert Baer summoned in Chapter 1?
(a) The FBI in Washington.
(b) The White House.
(c) CIA Headquarters.
(d) The Secret Service office in the White House.
12. What did Robert call the Arab officer he made contact with during his first assignment?
13. What alias was Robert Baer asked about?
(a) Robert Grave.
(b) Robert Rovinsky.
(c) Robert Pope.
(d) Robert Marks.
14. What was Sami considered?
(a) An easy target.
(b) A turn coat.
(c) A good source.
(d) A hard target.
15. When did the Lebanese Civil War start according to Chapter 6?
(a) April 1976.
(b) April 1974.
(c) April 1975.
(d) April 1977.
Short Answer Questions
1. What university did Robert go to?
2. What terrorist did the Wahibis of Saudi Arabian spawn?
3. How many Marines were killed in the Lebanon bombing?
4. What was the India CIA chief's nick name?
5. How many CIA agents died in the Beirut bombing in 1983?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)