|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Robert living when he applied to the CIA?
(a) San Antonio.
(b) San Fernando.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) San Francisco.
2. Who kept Robert and his mother financially afloat?
(a) Robert's brother.
(b) Robert's uncle
(c) Robert's father.
(d) Robert's grandfather.
3. When was Robert Baer summoned?
(a) March 15, 1993.
(b) March 15, 1995.
(c) March 15, 1996.
(d) March 15, 1994.
4. Where was the military school Robert went to?
(a) Roseberg, North Carolina.
(b) Culver, Indiana.
(c) New York, NY.
(d) Sacramento, CA.
5. How did Robert get close to Indian Military officers?
(a) During a weapons test.
(b) During a conference.
(c) In a casino.
(d) During a hunting weekend.
6. Who was Robert's chief in 1983?
7. What terrorist did the Wahibis of Saudi Arabian spawn?
(a) Akim Muham.
(b) Karim Karim.
(c) Osama Bin Laden.
(d) Hassan Mokaham.
8. What was India crawling with according to Robert?
(a) CIA agents.
(b) The DGSE Agents.
(c) KGB agents.
(d) MI6 agents.
9. What did Robert's mother refuse to allow?
(a) Robert joining the Army.
(b) Robert joining the CIA.
(c) Robert going to study in England.
(d) Robert leaving school.
10. What did Robert Baer know in contrast to what Rob Davis told him?
(a) That the NSA was behind the interview.
(b) That the career of an agent under suspicion was over.
(c) That he was not in trouble.
(d) That it was an exit interview.
11. When did the Lebanese Civil War start according to Chapter 6?
(a) April 1976.
(b) April 1977.
(c) April 1974.
(d) April 1975.
12. What was Robert's first assignment designed to do according to Baer?
(a) Ensured the CIA of his loyalty.
(b) Separated men from boys.
(c) Made him meet new people.
(d) Introduced him to the CIA.
13. What was Robert told about his first assignment?
(a) That he was on probation.
(b) That it was short.
(c) That he would meet the woman that will pose as his wife.
(d) That it was an easy one.
14. When was Tenet named head of the CIA?
15. Where did Robert and his mother move after coming back to the United States?
(a) Aspen, CO.
(b) Washington, D.C.
(c) Louisville, KY
(d) Seattle, WA.
Short Answer Questions
1. What alias was Robert Baer asked about?
2. How long was Robert's Arabic training?
3. What was the India CIA chief's reputation according to Robert?
4. What did Rob Davis assure Robert Baer of?
5. Why were CIA agents placed in safe houses?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)