|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was questioning Robert Baer?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The NSA.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The Secret Service.
2. What alias was Robert Baer asked about?
(a) Robert Rovinsky.
(b) Robert Grave.
(c) Robert Marks.
(d) Robert Pope.
3. What sports did Robert take up during his first assignment?
(c) Sky diving.
(d) Skuba diving.
4. Who was Robert assigned to study?
(a) A rich industrialist.
(b) A KGB double agent.
(c) A member of the Dutch Royal Family.
(d) A playboy.
5. What was Sami considered?
(a) A hard target.
(b) A good source.
(c) A turn coat.
(d) An easy target.
6. What did Robert try for the first time with his Arab contact?
(a) Tried to recruit him.
(b) Tried to kill him.
(c) Tried to extract vital information.
(d) Tried to make him leave the country.
7. What could Robert Baer not afford?
(a) A new suit.
(b) A car.
(c) A trip to Washington.
(d) A lawyer.
8. Why were CIA agents placed in safe houses?
(a) Hotels were insecure.
(b) Hotels were used by communists.
(c) Hotels didn't have access to communications.
(d) Hotels were too expensive.
9. What did Robert learn to do without blowing his hands off?
(a) Blast cap crimping.
(b) Fired a rocket.
(c) Defused bombs.
(d) Fired from a car.
10. How did Robert get close to Indian Military officers?
(a) During a weapons test.
(b) In a casino.
(c) During a hunting weekend.
(d) During a conference.
11. How long was Robert's Arabic training?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 3 years.
12. What nickname did the CIA main training ground have?
(a) The Farm.
(b) The Mountain.
(c) The House.
(d) The Train.
13. Why wasn't Robert touch by the Iran-Contra scandal?
(a) He volonteered to be a vitness.
(b) He was in Tokyo at the time.
(c) He was the one who tipped off the press.
(d) He was in Beirut at the time.
14. What did Robert get that the CIA sought for years?
(a) Manual for a T-81 tank.
(b) Manual for a T-45 tank.
(c) Manual for a T-65 tank.
(d) Manual for a T-72 tank.
15. Why did the CIA prefer a typewriter to computers according to Robert?
(a) The CIA didn't have encryption methods.
(b) Computers could not be destroyed.
(c) The ribbon could be destroyed.
(d) The CIA didn't want to train operatives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Robert call the Arab officer he made contact with during his first assignment?
2. How many servants did Robert have in his first safe house?
3. How many CIA agents died in the Beirut bombing in 1983?
4. What did Robert Baer know in contrast to what Rob Davis told him?
5. What was the India CIA chief's reputation according to Robert?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)