|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Robert when he moved to Europe with his mother in Chapter 2?
2. Why did Duane Clarridge have trouble forming his team?
(a) Political considerations.
(b) All the good agents refused to join.
(c) There were too few agents.
(d) His service was low priority.
3. What loomed that made having a source inside the Indian military important?
(a) A revolution in India.
(b) A conflict in Cuba.
(c) The testing of India's first A bomb.
(d) A war between Pakistan and India.
4. When was Robert Baer summoned?
(a) March 15, 1996.
(b) March 15, 1995.
(c) March 15, 1993.
(d) March 15, 1994.
5. What couldn't be done in a safe house?
(a) Discussing operations.
(c) Making phone calls.
6. What did the CIA HQ try to find out about Robert's Arab contact?
(a) If he was a double spy and a liar.
(b) If he was sent to try to turn Robert.
(c) If he was trustworthy.
(d) If he was working for the Soviets.
7. Where did Robert develop a relationship with a Palestinian?
(a) In Tokyo.
(b) In Paris.
(c) In Washington, D.C.
(d) In Tunis.
8. What was Sami considered?
(a) A turn coat.
(b) A good source.
(c) An easy target.
(d) A hard target.
9. How many agents did Robert inherit in his first assignment?
10. What alias was Robert Baer asked about?
(a) Robert Grave.
(b) Robert Rovinsky.
(c) Robert Pope.
(d) Robert Marks.
11. What was the India CIA chief's nick name?
(a) The Great.
(b) Wild Bill.
(c) Big Bill.
(d) The Wild Goose.
12. What did Robert's mother refuse to allow?
(a) Robert leaving school.
(b) Robert joining the CIA.
(c) Robert joining the Army.
(d) Robert going to study in England.
13. How many CIA agents died in the Beirut bombing in 1983?
14. Who was Robert assigned to study?
(a) A playboy.
(b) A rich industrialist.
(c) A KGB double agent.
(d) A member of the Dutch Royal Family.
15. Who sent a request to meet with the CIA?
(a) Two ex-KGB agents.
(b) The Syrian Ambassador.
(c) Muslim Brotherhood.
(d) The FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sports did Robert take up during his first assignment?
2. Who was president of the United States when the Lebanon bombing took place?
3. What is the best way to tense and break a leg according to Robert's instructor?
4. What terrorist did the Wahibis of Saudi Arabian spawn?
5. How many Marines were killed in the Lebanon bombing?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)