|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Robert Baer know in contrast to what Rob Davis told him?
(a) That he was not in trouble.
(b) That the career of an agent under suspicion was over.
(c) That the NSA was behind the interview.
(d) That it was an exit interview.
2. What word did Robert think had a dark tone?
3. How did Robert want to hit at Mughniyah?
(a) Through his mistress.
(b) through his gambling habit.
(c) Through his clan.
(d) Though his family.
4. How many agents did Robert inherit in his first assignment?
5. How did Robert's interlocutor expect to hit Hafiz Al-Asad?
(a) With a gun.
(b) With a knife.
(c) With a missile.
(d) By poisoning him.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Robert Baer work for the man who summoned him?
2. What university did Robert go to?
3. Who was Robert's contact in the Biqa' Valley?
4. What did the CIA HQ try to find out about Robert's Arab contact?
5. What was Jean's specialty according to Robert?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)