|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What alias was Robert Baer asked about?
(a) Robert Rovinsky.
(b) Robert Grave.
(c) Robert Marks.
(d) Robert Pope.
2. Who was Muhammad Hassuna?
(a) The suicide bomber in the embassy bombing.
(b) A tough customer.
(c) The bomber in 9-11.
(d) The person who played Russian roulette.
3. When was Robert's appointment with Fred Turco on March 15?
(a) 10 a.m.
(b) 9 a.m.
(c) 11 a.m.
(d) 8 a.m.
4. When was Father Lawrence Jenco released?
(a) Jule 1986.
(b) July 1985.
(c) July 1984.
(d) July 1983.
5. What was the India CIA chief's reputation according to Robert?
(a) Taking bribes.
(b) Being compromised.
(c) Being the best and most fearless street officer.
(d) Being a poor leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Isam refuse to do?
2. What did Masud Barzani's nemesis want to do ?
3. What was India crawling with according to Robert?
4. Where was Robert Baer summoned in Chapter 1?
5. What was Robert assigned to under Clarridge?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)