|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Robert's mother refuse to allow?
(a) Robert going to study in England.
(b) Robert joining the CIA.
(c) Robert leaving school.
(d) Robert joining the Army.
2. Where did Robert meet with a Iraqi Major General?
3. What was Robert's first assignment?
(a) Lean of the Chinese weapon programs.
(b) Learn the ropes.
(c) Gather intelligence of Soviet weapons.
(d) Make contact with the French intelligence.
4. When was the CIA bureau in Tajikistan able to resume operations?
(a) When everyone was evacuated.
(b) When the ex-communists took over the government.
(c) When Robert recruited a Russian agent.
(d) When rebels took over the government.
5. What did Arafat hand over to the Iranians when he left Beirut?
(a) His relatives.
(b) His associates.
(c) His terror network.
(d) His brotherhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best way to tense and break a leg according to Robert's instructor?
2. Why wasn't Robert touch by the Iran-Contra scandal?
3. What did Robert not know when he first arrived in Iraq according to Chapter 15?
4. How did Robert wake after several days in a run down hotel?
5. Who was president of the United States when the Lebanon bombing took place?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)