|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Robert's chief in 1983?
2. Why did Robert want to recruit a Russian officer as an agent?
(a) To know Russia's plan to fight Islamic fundamentalism.
(b) To know whether the agent could ski.
(c) To gather access to a Russian military base.
(d) To find out if fundamentalists had infiltrated the CIA.
3. How did Robert wake after several days in a run down hotel?
(a) To the sound of other agents.
(b) To the sound of artillery.
(c) To the sound of tanks coming.
(d) To the sound of a terrorist.
4. Why wasn't Robert touch by the Iran-Contra scandal?
(a) He was in Beirut at the time.
(b) He volonteered to be a vitness.
(c) He was the one who tipped off the press.
(d) He was in Tokyo at the time.
5. What organization did Muhammad Hafiz Dalqamuni belong to?
(a) The Investigation Command.
(b) The Basic Command.
(c) The Advanced Command.
(d) The General Command.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Saddam mobilize his army in northern Iraq?
2. What did Robert not know when he first arrived in Iraq according to Chapter 15?
3. What myth did the Major General Robert met ask about?
4. What was the India CIA chief's nick name?
5. Who was oblivious to the connection between the Pan Am 103 bombing and Iran, Lybia, and a Command group?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)