|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the CIA agent's paramilitary training course last?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 5 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 2 months.
2. How many CIA agents died in the Beirut bombing in 1983?
3. What did Arafat hand over to the Iranians when he left Beirut?
(a) His terror network.
(b) His associates.
(c) His brotherhood.
(d) His relatives.
4. What was Robert given before being shipped to Beirut in Chapter 8?
(a) A crash course in Washington politics.
(b) A crash course in international relations.
(c) A crash course in terrorism.
(d) A crash course in Farsi.
5. Where did Robert go after leaving Beirut in Chapter 12?
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Robert learn to do without blowing his hands off?
2. When did the man that supported Robert and his mother call them back home?
3. What did Chalabi expect to get from his lies according to Robert Baer?
4. What were "access agents"?
5. What is the best way to tense and break a leg according to Robert's instructor?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)