|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Robert assigned to in Chapter 14?
(a) The Iraqi border.
(b) Northern Iraq.
(c) Southern Iraq.
(d) The Afghan border.
2. What group were the CIA agents told they should no longer consider as the enemy?
(a) The KGB.
(b) The FSB.
(c) THe DGSE.
(d) The FBI.
3. Why did Duane Clarridge have trouble forming his team?
(a) All the good agents refused to join.
(b) Political considerations.
(c) His service was low priority.
(d) There were too few agents.
4. What was Yuri Abramov in the Russian army?
(a) A paratrooper.
(b) An artilleryman.
(c) An aviator.
(d) A infantryman.
5. What did the CIA HQ try to find out about Robert's Arab contact?
(a) If he was sent to try to turn Robert.
(b) If he was a double spy and a liar.
(c) If he was trustworthy.
(d) If he was working for the Soviets.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Robert give Isam to show his seriousness?
2. What was Robert and Tom's mission?
3. What did Robert learn to do without blowing his hands off?
4. Who was kidnapped in Lebanon?
5. Where was the military school Robert went to?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)