|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a sterile number?
(a) A phone number on the western side.
(b) A phone number not associated with the CIA.
(c) A phone number on the Christian east side.
(d) A phone number associated with a land line.
2. What did Robert's first Indian officer contact tell him?
(a) That he regretted his country's alliance with the Soviets.
(b) That he regretted his country's alliance with the Americans.
(c) That he regretted his country's alliance with the French.
(d) That he regretted his country's alliance with the British.
3. How old was Robert when he moved to Europe with his mother in Chapter 2?
4. What did Robert's mother refuse to allow?
(a) Robert going to study in England.
(b) Robert joining the CIA.
(c) Robert leaving school.
(d) Robert joining the Army.
5. What airport did Robert use to get to Beirut in Chapter 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Marines were killed in the Lebanon bombing?
2. What did Robert try for the first time with his Arab contact?
3. Who was oblivious to the connection between the Pan Am 103 bombing and Iran, Lybia, and a Command group?
4. Where did Robert and his mother move after coming back to the United States?
5. Who was Robert's chief in 1983?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)