|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were Arafat and 4,000 of his followers evacuated by?
(a) The French Navy.
(b) The United States Navy.
(c) The Germany Navy.
(d) The Italian Navy.
2. What university did Robert go to?
(a) Georgetown University.
3. Where did Robert go after leaving Beirut in Chapter 12?
(c) New York.
4. Who was Robert assigned to study?
(a) A rich industrialist.
(b) A member of the Dutch Royal Family.
(c) A KGB double agent.
(d) A playboy.
5. What did Yasir Arafat serve as before joining the Muslim Brotherhood according to Chapter 11?
(a) He was a soldier in the Egyptian Army.
(b) He was a soldier in the Lebanese army.
(c) He was a lieutenant in the Egyptian army.
(d) He was a lieutenant in the Lebanese army.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Father Lawrence Jenco released?
2. What was Robert given before being shipped to Beirut in Chapter 8?
3. Who summoned Robert Baer?
4. What was Jean's specialty according to Robert?
5. What couldn't be done in a safe house?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)