|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Mughniyah join Yasir Arafat?
(a) As a middle aged man.
(b) As a young adult.
(c) As a young teen.
(d) As an adult.
2. What was Robert's first assignment?
(a) Learn the ropes.
(b) Gather intelligence of Soviet weapons.
(c) Make contact with the French intelligence.
(d) Lean of the Chinese weapon programs.
3. What is a sterile number?
(a) A phone number on the Christian east side.
(b) A phone number associated with a land line.
(c) A phone number not associated with the CIA.
(d) A phone number on the western side.
4. Where did Robert and his mother move after coming back to the United States?
(a) Louisville, KY
(b) Aspen, CO.
(c) Seattle, WA.
(d) Washington, D.C.
5. Where did the CIA decrease its recruiting efforts according to Robert?
(c) The Middle East.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many servants did Robert have in his first safe house?
2. Who was Robert's contact in the Biqa' Valley?
3. What was Robert given before being shipped to Beirut in Chapter 8?
4. What was Robert's first assignment designed to do according to Baer?
5. Why did Hasan want to join the CIA?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)