|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What loomed that made having a source inside the Indian military important?
(a) The testing of India's first A bomb.
(b) A conflict in Cuba.
(c) A revolution in India.
(d) A war between Pakistan and India.
2. What was the India CIA chief's nick name?
(a) Wild Bill.
(b) The Great.
(c) Big Bill.
(d) The Wild Goose.
3. How many classmates did Robert have during the paramilitary training course of the CIA according to Chapter 3?
4. What was Robert assigned to under Clarridge?
(a) Find where Osama Bin Laden was hidding.
(b) Finding Lebanese hostages.
(c) Train new CIA agents.
(d) Create a new anti-terrorist unit.
5. Where did the CIA decrease its recruiting efforts according to Robert?
(d) The Middle East.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Father Lawrence Jenco released?
2. When was Robert Baer summoned?
3. What did Yasir Arafat serve as before joining the Muslim Brotherhood according to Chapter 11?
4. What highjacking was Mughniyah linked to?
5. How long did the CIA agent's paramilitary training course last?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)