|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: January 1986. Langley, Virginia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Robert when he moved to Europe with his mother in Chapter 2?
2. What was the predecessor of the CIA?
(a) The Office of Foreign Agents.
(b) The Office of Foreign Intelligence.
(c) The Office of Strategic Services.
(d) The Office of Strategic Services.
3. Who kept Robert and his mother financially afloat?
(a) Robert's father.
(b) Robert's brother.
(c) Robert's grandfather.
(d) Robert's uncle
4. How many CIA agents died in the Beirut bombing in 1983?
5. Why did Duane Clarridge have trouble forming his team?
(a) There were too few agents.
(b) Political considerations.
(c) All the good agents refused to join.
(d) His service was low priority.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Robert Baer summoned?
2. What did Robert try for the first time with his Arab contact?
3. Why were CIA agents placed in safe houses?
4. Where was the military school Robert went to?
5. Where was Robert reassigned at the end of Chapter 6?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)