|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: January 1986. Langley, Virginia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chalabi expect to get from his lies according to Robert Baer?
(a) Support from the Syrians.
(b) Support from the Turks.
(c) Support from the Iranians.
(d) Support from the Lebanese.
2. Where was the military school Robert went to?
(a) Culver, Indiana.
(b) Sacramento, CA.
(c) New York, NY.
(d) Roseberg, North Carolina.
3. How fast did the car that Robert took in Dortmund go?
(a) 110 mph.
(b) 90 mph.
(c) 100 mph.
(d) 120 mph.
4. What did Robert try for the first time with his Arab contact?
(a) Tried to extract vital information.
(b) Tried to kill him.
(c) Tried to make him leave the country.
(d) Tried to recruit him.
5. Why was Robert Baer summoned?
(a) To answer questions about an assasination attempt on Qaddafi.
(b) To answer questions about an assasination attempt on Bassar Al-Assad.
(c) To answer questions about an assasination attempt on King Fad.
(d) To answer questions about an assasination attempt on Saddam Hussein.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Robert's contact in the Biqa' Valley?
2. How does Robert describe the first Intelligence Bureau he was assigned to?
3. What was the CIA's concern regarding the man Robert was assigned to study?
4. Who was president of the United States when the Lebanon bombing took place?
5. Where was Robert reassigned at the end of Chapter 6?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)