|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: April 18, 1983, Beirut, Lebanon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the CIA prefer a typewriter to computers according to Robert?
(a) The CIA didn't have encryption methods.
(b) The CIA didn't want to train operatives.
(c) Computers could not be destroyed.
(d) The ribbon could be destroyed.
2. Where was Robert reassigned at the end of Chapter 6?
3. Who was Robert's contact in the Biqa' Valley?
4. How many classmates did Robert have during the paramilitary training course of the CIA according to Chapter 3?
5. Why did Robert's chief refuse to transmit Robert's contact information to the CIA?
(a) Kahi was not an agent.
(b) Ali was not an agent.
(c) Ammad was not an agent.
(d) Mohammed was not an agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Robert learn to do without blowing his hands off?
2. What was the India CIA chief's nick name?
3. What did the CIA HQ try to find out about Robert's Arab contact?
4. Where was Robert sent for his first assignment according to Chapter 4?
5. Where did Robert fly to to talk to the CIA Chief in India in Chapter 5?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)