|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: April 18, 1983, Beirut, Lebanon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Robert try for the first time with his Arab contact?
(a) Tried to kill him.
(b) Tried to recruit him.
(c) Tried to make him leave the country.
(d) Tried to extract vital information.
2. What university did Robert go to?
(b) Georgetown University.
3. How many classmates did Robert have during the paramilitary training course of the CIA according to Chapter 3?
4. What did Robert's mother refuse to allow?
(a) Robert going to study in England.
(b) Robert leaving school.
(c) Robert joining the CIA.
(d) Robert joining the Army.
5. What was the India CIA chief's reputation according to Robert?
(a) Being the best and most fearless street officer.
(b) Taking bribes.
(c) Being compromised.
(d) Being a poor leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did CIA agents really learn what it was to be a case officer?
2. What did Robert learn to do without blowing his hands off?
3. What did Robert Baer know in contrast to what Rob Davis told him?
4. Where was Robert sent for his first assignment according to Chapter 4?
5. Where did Robert develop a relationship with a Palestinian?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)