|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: August 197?, Madras, India.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did CIA agents really learn what it was to be a case officer?
(a) In advanced training.
(b) In the field.
(c) In basic training.
(d) During their 6 month undercover training.
2. How long did the CIA agent's paramilitary training course last?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 6 months.
3. What was Robert's first assignment?
(a) Lean of the Chinese weapon programs.
(b) Learn the ropes.
(c) Make contact with the French intelligence.
(d) Gather intelligence of Soviet weapons.
4. What did Chalabi expect to get from his lies according to Robert Baer?
(a) Support from the Lebanese.
(b) Support from the Turks.
(c) Support from the Iranians.
(d) Support from the Syrians.
5. What was Robert told about his first assignment?
(a) That it was short.
(b) That he was on probation.
(c) That he would meet the woman that will pose as his wife.
(d) That it was an easy one.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had Robert Baer been with the CIA at the time of the events in Chapter 1?
2. How many agents did Robert inherit in his first assignment?
3. What nickname did the CIA main training ground have?
4. Why were CIA agents placed in safe houses?
5. What did Robert learn to do without blowing his hands off?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)