|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: August 197?, Madras, India.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kept Robert and his mother financially afloat?
(a) Robert's grandfather.
(b) Robert's father.
(c) Robert's brother.
(d) Robert's uncle
2. When did Robert Baer work for the man who summoned him?
(a) The 1990s.
(b) The 1970s.
(c) The 1960s.
(d) The 1980s.
3. When did the man that supported Robert and his mother call them back home?
(a) After a trip to Paris.
(b) After a trip to Berlin.
(c) After a trip to London.
(d) After a trip to Moscow.
4. What university did Robert go to?
(c) Georgetown University.
5. What type of agent analyzes intelligence and prepares reports for administration officials?
(a) Field Officer's Office.
(b) Operation Officer's Office.
(c) The Directorate of Intelligence.
(d) The Directorate of Administration.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Robert learn to do without blowing his hands off?
2. Why was Robert Baer summoned?
3. What did Robert identify as a vulnerability in his Arab contact?
4. What nickname did the CIA main training ground have?
5. What was Robert given by the CIA?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)