|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: August 197?, Madras, India.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do most CIA case officers spend their days?
(c) In mundane jobs.
(d) Typing reports.
2. How does Robert describe the first Intelligence Bureau he was assigned to?
(a) Diligent, but making right decisions.
(b) Skilled and diligent.
(c) Lazy and ignorant.
(d) Small and skilled.
3. Who was questioning Robert Baer?
(a) The NSA.
(b) The Secret Service.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The CIA.
4. What alias was Robert Baer asked about?
(a) Robert Marks.
(b) Robert Rovinsky.
(c) Robert Grave.
(d) Robert Pope.
5. What did Robert Baer know in contrast to what Rob Davis told him?
(a) That it was an exit interview.
(b) That he was not in trouble.
(c) That the career of an agent under suspicion was over.
(d) That the NSA was behind the interview.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Robert Baer summoned in Chapter 1?
2. What did Robert identify as a vulnerability in his Arab contact?
3. What university did Robert go to?
4. Where did Robert and his mother move after coming back to the United States?
5. Who kept Robert and his mother financially afloat?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)