|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: August 197?, Madras, India.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many agents did Robert inherit in his first assignment?
2. What type of agent analyzes intelligence and prepares reports for administration officials?
(a) Field Officer's Office.
(b) The Directorate of Intelligence.
(c) The Directorate of Administration.
(d) Operation Officer's Office.
3. Who summoned Robert Baer?
(a) Robert Lupe.
(b) Marco Stark.
(c) Fred Turco.
(d) Thomas Kern.
4. When did CIA agents really learn what it was to be a case officer?
(a) In advanced training.
(b) During their 6 month undercover training.
(c) In basic training.
(d) In the field.
5. Where did Robert have his demolition training?
(a) In Virginia.
(b) In North Carolina.
(c) In Wyoning.
(d) In North Dakota.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Robert living when he applied to the CIA?
2. What sports did Robert take up during his first assignment?
3. What was Robert given by the CIA?
4. What did Robert become involved in after moving back to the U.S.?
5. How many classmates did Robert have during the paramilitary training course of the CIA according to Chapter 3?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)