|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: August 197?, Madras, India.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Robert sent for his first assignment according to Chapter 4?
(a) Moscow, Russia.
(b) Paris, France.
(c) Madras, India.
(d) Tokyo, Japan.
2. When did the man that supported Robert and his mother call them back home?
(a) After a trip to Moscow.
(b) After a trip to Paris.
(c) After a trip to Berlin.
(d) After a trip to London.
3. Why was Robert Baer summoned?
(a) To answer questions about an assasination attempt on Qaddafi.
(b) To answer questions about an assasination attempt on King Fad.
(c) To answer questions about an assasination attempt on Bassar Al-Assad.
(d) To answer questions about an assasination attempt on Saddam Hussein.
4. What did Robert become involved in after moving back to the U.S.?
5. What couldn't be done in a safe house?
(a) Discussing operations.
(d) Making phone calls.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many classmates did Robert have during the paramilitary training course of the CIA according to Chapter 3?
2. What could Robert Baer not afford?
3. How long did the CIA agent's paramilitary training course last?
4. What did Robert identify as a vulnerability in his Arab contact?
5. When was Robert Baer summoned?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)