|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: August 197?, Madras, India.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the CIA prefer a typewriter to computers according to Robert?
(a) The CIA didn't want to train operatives.
(b) The CIA didn't have encryption methods.
(c) Computers could not be destroyed.
(d) The ribbon could be destroyed.
2. How many servants did Robert have in his first safe house?
3. What did Robert try for the first time with his Arab contact?
(a) Tried to make him leave the country.
(b) Tried to recruit him.
(c) Tried to extract vital information.
(d) Tried to kill him.
4. When did Robert Baer work for the man who summoned him?
(a) The 1970s.
(b) The 1990s.
(c) The 1980s.
(d) The 1960s.
5. How long did the CIA agent's paramilitary training course last?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 5 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did CIA agents really learn what it was to be a case officer?
2. What was Robert's first assignment designed to do according to Baer?
3. Who summoned Robert Baer?
4. What did Chalabi expect to get from his lies according to Robert Baer?
5. Where was Robert living when he applied to the CIA?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)