|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: August 197?, Madras, India.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Robert describe the first Intelligence Bureau he was assigned to?
(a) Lazy and ignorant.
(b) Diligent, but making right decisions.
(c) Small and skilled.
(d) Skilled and diligent.
2. Where did Robert have his demolition training?
(a) In North Carolina.
(b) In Virginia.
(c) In Wyoning.
(d) In North Dakota.
3. Why were CIA agents placed in safe houses?
(a) Hotels were insecure.
(b) Hotels were used by communists.
(c) Hotels were too expensive.
(d) Hotels didn't have access to communications.
4. When was Tenet named head of the CIA?
5. When was Robert Baer summoned?
(a) March 15, 1996.
(b) March 15, 1994.
(c) March 15, 1995.
(d) March 15, 1993.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the CIA prefer a typewriter to computers according to Robert?
2. Where was Robert sent for his first assignment according to Chapter 4?
3. What was Robert's first assignment designed to do according to Baer?
4. What did Chalabi expect to get from his lies according to Robert Baer?
5. What alias was Robert Baer asked about?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)